Crystal Cheng

Looking for an English + Cantonese speaking Emcee for my AD!

Crystal, you can consider William. Last time I know he works for NTV7 but I do not know his latest status now.

Hi everyone,

As mentioned in the title, please PM for more details! Thanks!

My AD falls on 25.06.11 (Saturday) at Cyberview Lodge Resort, Cyberjaya.

Regards,

Crystal

Hi John,

Can you please provide me William's contact?

Thank you!

Crystal

Crystal, you can consider William. Last time I know he works for NTV7 but I do not know his latest status now.

Hi everyone,

Regards,

Crystal

Crystal, I have PMed you. Please check. :)

Hi John,

Thank you!

Crystal

Hi everyone,

Regards,

Crystal

Crystal,

Yes as John recommended William, he is really a great emcee. I just had my wedding last Saturday. He has done a great job!! He gave us lots of suggestion and made our night a memorable night. He also gave us a surprise agenda without us knowing it and it was really great!!! Definitely no regrets engaging him as our emcee. He has coordinated our night very well and it went smoothly without failed!!!

Thumbs UP!!!

Thanks sherylp, already SMS him but no reply yet, I'm afraid he's too busy...

Crystal,

Yes as John recommended William, he is really a great emcee. I just had my wedding last Saturday. He has done a great job!! He gave us lots of suggestion and made our night a memorable night. He also gave us a surprise agenda without us knowing it and it was really great!!! Definitely no regrets engaging him as our emcee. He has coordinated our night very well and it went smoothly without failed!!!

Thumbs UP!!!

Crystal, I have PMed you. Please check. :)

Hi John,

Thank you!

Crystal

Hi everyone,

Regards,

Crystal

Hi Crystal,

what is your budget for emcee service?

or maybe try to call ivee at 012-3255011...she's a friend of mine, she works with quite alot of emcees.

hope that helps

:)

Hi All,

Any recommendation for English+Cantonese speaking wedding emcee?

Please help~

Thank you!

Crystal

Dear Crystal,

yup, he is kinda busy nowadays. i am sure he will reply you as soon as possible. you message him via phone? do you wanna drop a mail to him too?

Yes, appreciate if you could provide me his email address. Thanks!

Dear Crystal,

yup, he is kinda busy nowadays. i am sure he will reply you as soon as possible. you message him via phone? do you wanna drop a mail to him too?

Oh really? What kind of help can you offer? Coming in as illegal vendor and stealing business here? Perhaps you can help?

Please read the forum rules!! Business solicidation is not allowed here. Please remove your post before you are whacked further.

Hi Crystal,

Perhaps I can help.

Thanks.

Hi All,

Any recommendation for English+Cantonese speaking wedding emcee?

Please help~

Thank you!

Crystal

Hi Crystal, my wedding was held at cyberview lodge too :D wat a coincidence!! the assistance banquet manager, Encik Fauzi was very helpful... really thankful to have him on my wedding nite. :oh ya, regarding to emcee, my emcee is called Lorna, based on the profile sent by her agent (event organiser) Mr. Tan 012-3326503, she was trained under hitzfm and worked for myfm for few years, i think she was quite good and experienced, my bridesmaid is also engaging her to be the emcee for her wedding nite in Oct too... so hope this help you la.

Hi everyone,

Regards,

Crystal

Hi Crystal, my wedding was held at cyberview lodge too :D wat a coincidence!! the assistance banquet manager, Encik Fauzi was very helpful... really thankful to have him on my wedding nite. :oh ya, regarding to emcee, my emcee is called Lorna, based on the profile sent by her agent (event organiser) Mr. Tan 012-3326503, she was trained under hitzfm and worked for myfm for few years, i think she was quite good and experienced, my bridesmaid is also engaging her to be the emcee for her wedding nite in Oct too... so hope this help you la.

Hi everyone,

Hi, can you please give me Lorna's contact? I am looking for emcee too. My email address is lengkei@yahoo.com. Thank you very much!

Hi can i have Lorna's contact number? thanks.

Hi everyone,

Regards,

Crystal

H

Hi, can I have william's contact number too? Please email to kimyew_chong@yahoo.com. Thank you.

Hi everyone,

Regards,

Crystal

Hi Crystal, maybe you can consider Desmond Ting? He was emcee for my dinner - spoke English and Cantonese.

He was very good, very professional and made the dinner lively. He coordinated the entire dinner very well - we started early and everything ran very smoothly - I didn't need to stress during the dinner. His toast (yum seng) good words were quite unique. Everyone loved it and many asked me for his contact after the dinner. Let me know if you want his contact.

Happy planning!

Hi everyone,

Regards,

Crystal

I agree that Desmond is an excellent MC. In fact so much has been said about William as MC...but very little is mentioned about Desmond. You'll be surprised that he is sometimes booked 1.5 years in advance!

Hi,

Could someone please send me (cath.wj@gmail.com) the contact for Desmond Ting and Lorna?

Too bad, William is not available for my wedding date.

I agree that Desmond is an excellent MC. In fact so much has been said about William as MC...but very little is mentioned about Desmond. You'll be surprised that he is sometimes booked 1.5 years in advance!

hi serendipity_gal,

can i have desmond's contacts as well as his quotation please? does he speak hokkien also?

my email is mingli85@gmail.com

thanks a bunch! :biggrin:

Hi everyone,

Regards,

Crystal

Hi John,

Can you PM me William's contact? I need emcee urgently as well...

Thanks a million..

Weiven