unknownuserx

Victoria Bridal House

guess what, after weeks of searching, we have finally signed up with Victoria for our pre wedding shoot! based on initial impression, we were pretty impressed with the sales PIC Jo and Juliet. very straight to the point, there is no beat-around-the-bush kinda sales talk, there is no hard-sell on their overseas packages, they never throw in stupid miniature freebies and make a huge issue about it, and most important, we are very impressed with the photos taken by 1 of their photographer - Abbey Choo http://abbeychoo.blogspot.com/

our photoshoot is now targeted around June-July so hopefully by then our figures dun go out of porpotion!lol anyway, shoud u guys be interested in Victoria and would like to try them out, do PM and let me know, i can guide u to try get some additional freebies :)

cheers

:cool:

Where is Victoria Bridal House situated? Is it also near the SS2 area?

guess what, after weeks of searching, we have finally signed up with Victoria for our pre wedding shoot! based on initial impression, we were pretty impressed with the sales PIC Jo and Juliet. very straight to the point, there is no beat-around-the-bush kinda sales talk, there is no hard-sell on their overseas packages, they never throw in stupid miniature freebies and make a huge issue about it, and most important, we are very impressed with the photos taken by 1 of their photographer - Abbey Choo http://abbeychoo.blogspot.com/

our photoshoot is now targeted around June-July so hopefully by then our figures dun go out of porpotion!lol anyway, shoud u guys be interested in Victoria and would like to try them out, do PM and let me know, i can guide u to try get some additional freebies :)

cheers

Oh i jus came across one of my relative wedding's and is from victoria. Yupz, i love their shooting skill. Very gd. I was jus asking abt the bride on the package... definately will choose dis bg for my wedding.... =) thanks for sharing dear...

Oh i jus came across one of my relative wedding's and is from victoria. Yupz, i love their shooting skill. Very gd. I was jus asking abt the bride on the package... definately will choose dis bg for my wedding.... =) thanks for sharing dear...

one thing i like about their package is that we wud be able to choose any of the gowns, there is no segregation between VVIP or normal package, so no need headache about topping up additional $$$ for nicer gowns :)

Hi unknownuserx... do u mind telling me how much is ur package? cos i looked at abbey's pictures, it doesnt looks like in malaysia? errr... perhaps it was diff packages so it took in diff country? I will get married in 2012 but stil havent start preparing yet. Coz its yr end, so i tot still have time... heh... if is below rm3k i think i stil can afford it lor... kinda hav budget on my wedding.... sigh.....

Hi unknownuserx... do u mind telling me how much is ur package? cos i looked at abbey's pictures, it doesnt looks like in malaysia? errr... perhaps it was diff packages so it took in diff country? I will get married in 2012 but stil havent start preparing yet. Coz its yr end, so i tot still have time... heh... if is below rm3k i think i stil can afford it lor... kinda hav budget on my wedding.... sigh.....

PM sent, dont worry, all of us have budgets, tell them what u want and they can tailor a package to suit ur requirements :)

anyway, abbey's pics are both shot locally and overseas (australia/taiwan), but for sake of cost and ease, we are shooting locally :)

Hi there, can you please kindly email me the wedding packages, and also I wish to know whether VICTORIA will be have exibition in the end of MARCH?

MY email address is choong0618@gmail .com

Thank You :lol:

Hi, would you mind to share your wedding packages with me?

thanks!

janiice_hong@hotmail.com

sent :)

hi, im new here. planning to get marry next year too...nw headache doing research on which BS to choose.

pls do share with me the package info too. would definitely help alot. many many thankx. =)

my email : mag_lcling@yahoo.com

me too.. hope u dun mind sharing with me the package tohjan@gmail.com

Thx!

replied :)

hi, im new here. planning to get marry next year too...nw headache doing research on which BS to choose.

pls do share with me the package info too. would definitely help alot. many many thankx. =)

my email : mag_lcling@yahoo.com

replied :)

Hi there! Im considering to sign up their package as well!

Mind to share ur package and the price with me?

Thanks a lot! :)

And congrats!! ;) :wub:

cheers

Hi Pink Tulip,

No problem, can give me ur email address? this forum lost its PM feature liao... :dash2:

@yahoo.com

thanks!

:lol:

Hi Pink Tulip,

No problem, can give me ur email address? this forum lost its PM feature liao... :dash2:

sent, have fun n good luck :)

ssmy7887@yahoo.com

thanks!

:lol:

Hi Pink Tulip,

cheers

Hi unknownuserx,

Can you please share with me how is your package like?

Email me @smelly_es@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance!

Shioring

sent :lol:

cheers

Hi unknownuserx,

Can you please share with me how is your package like?

Email me @smelly_es@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance!

Shioring

Congratulation!!

I plan to visit Victoria by this weekend.

Wish you can share with me your package and price.

Pls send to my email: rainkrn@gmail.com

Thank you so much! :lol: