unknownuserx

Victoria Bridal House

Hi unknownuserx,

Congrats on your wedding!

I know you have been getting this a lot lately, and you have been very gracious in sharing your package with other members. Could you also please share it with me? My email is ylongsharon@gmail.com. I'm in the midst of bridal-studio-shopping, and have read good reviews about Victoria in the forum. I have yet to check out Victoria, so your package n its pricing would come in very handy in my decision to pay them a visit.

Thanks in advance for sharing!

Hi, I'm interested in the package you've got. Pls send to me at kikycheah@gmail.com.

Thank you in advance!

sent :)

Dear unknownuserx,

Im very interested in your package too.. PLease share with me about the info of ur package.. Much appreciate if u can share wif me :)

my email address is snow8301@hotmail.com.

Btw, congratulations for ur wedding~ ^^

thanks, i've mailed it over :)

Hi unknownuserx,

I know you have been getting this a lot lately, and you have been very gracious in sharing your package with other members. Could you also please share it with me? My email is ylongsharon@gmail.com. I'm in the midst of bridal-studio-shopping, and have read good reviews about Victoria in the forum. I have yet to check out Victoria, so your package n its pricing would come in very handy in my decision to pay them a visit.

thanks Dunadine, most important, ignore what you have heard or read, go and see for yourselves. check out their actual photos and not only those from their portfolios, check and even try out their gowns, and see if you can click with the sales pic, coz he/she will be the key person in turning this into a success, have fun :)

Hi unknownuserx,

Congrats to you! May I have the honour to view your package as well? My email address is nuttykiddo@gmail.com. Thank you!

Hi, I'm interested in the package you've got. Pls send to me at kikycheah@gmail.com.

Thank you in advance!

Dear unknownuserx,

Im very interested in your package too.. PLease share with me about the info of ur package.. Much appreciate if u can share wif me :)

Hi unknownuserx,

thanks Dunadine, most important, ignore what you have heard or read, go and see for yourselves. check out their actual photos and not only those from their portfolios, check and even try out their gowns, and see if you can click with the sales pic, coz he/she will be the key person in turning this into a success, have fun :)

OMG!!! so sorry for the super late replies, have been crazy especially when the day gets closer... mau gila liao... :wacko3:

Hi unknownuserx,

Congrats to you! May I have the honour to view your package as well? My email address is nuttykiddo@gmail.com. Thank you!

Thank you in advance!

Dear unknownuserx,

Hi unknownuserx,

can u pls share ur package with me? :)

thanks

puppiswoof@hotmail.com

congrats and probably you're busy with your wedding preparations. But i'm considering victoria too and am especially taken in by photos with abbey choo. can you send me your package so that i know how to deal with them? thanks! my email is : fishbonedoris@gmail.com

congrats and probably you're busy with your wedding preparations. But i'm considering victoria too and am especially taken in by photos with abbey choo. can you send me your package so that i know how to deal with them? thanks! my email is : fishbonedoris@gmail.com

as with all other photographers that you would require their assistance, do check and plan out based on their schedule, some of them are even booked 1 year in advance!

Hi unknownuserx,

You must be super busy by now! If you have time, could you please send me your package details too?

Thanks!

Hi,

I'm interested to the package u signed up, would u mind to send me the details at lvting85@hotmail.com.

Thanks^^

Hi unknownuserx,

You must be super busy by now! If you have time, could you please send me your package details too?

louich[@]gmail[dot]com

Thanks!

hey hot choc, sent! good luck and congrats :)

Got it. Thank you so much unknownuserx!

Hi unknownuserx,

Could you please send again? I didn't receive your mail. :blink:

Thanks ya.

done :)

Hi unknownuserx,

louich[@]gmail[dot]com

Thanks!

Hi unknownuserx,

I'm interested in your package too.. PLease share with me about the info of your package. My email: simluice@hotmail.com

thank you

Hi unknownuserx,

louich[@]gmail[dot]com

Thanks!

Hi unknownuserx,

I'm interested in your package too.. PLease share with me about the info of your package. My email: simluice@hotmail.com

thank you

Hi unknownuserx, i am a newbie here... will planning to get marry 2012.. now doing surveying on BS :lol:

so headache.. Abbey Choo photo quite nice, my bf kinda interested on it.. may i know ur package?

you may pm me to hwee_wen85@yahoo.com ^^

Thanks alot~

guess what, after weeks of searching, we have finally signed up with Victoria for our pre wedding shoot! based on initial impression, we were pretty impressed with the sales PIC Jo and Juliet. very straight to the point, there is no beat-around-the-bush kinda sales talk, there is no hard-sell on their overseas packages, they never throw in stupid miniature freebies and make a huge issue about it, and most important, we are very impressed with the photos taken by 1 of their photographer - Abbey Choo http://abbeychoo.blogspot.com/

our photoshoot is now targeted around June-July so hopefully by then our figures dun go out of porpotion!lol anyway, shoud u guys be interested in Victoria and would like to try them out, do PM and let me know, i can guide u to try get some additional freebies :)

cheers

:cool:

Hi dear, can send to me too? :) Thanks ya

Hi, I'm interested in the package you've got. Pls send to me: dorislau84@gmail.com

Thanks so much!

sent and good luck :)

Dear all victoria brides, can share ur package details? :) im interested to sign a package with victoria ....my email -> warminee@gmail.com

Thanks ya :wub::wub:

hi hot-choc,

Just to share, u may refer to my PS - http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/index....showtopic=27590

taken by Abbey at Victoria.. they did a good job :smile:

ladies,

replied u all liao, sorry for the late replies yeah, u know la, the nearer the date, the crazier it gets! LOL

cheers :)

Hi unknownuserx, i am a newbie here... will planning to get marry 2012.. now doing surveying on BS :lol:

so headache.. Abbey Choo photo quite nice, my bf kinda interested on it.. may i know ur package?

you may pm me to hwee_wen85@yahoo.com ^^

Thanks alot~

guess what, after weeks of searching, we have finally signed up with Victoria for our pre wedding shoot! based on initial impression, we were pretty impressed with the sales PIC Jo and Juliet. very straight to the point, there is no beat-around-the-bush kinda sales talk, there is no hard-sell on their overseas packages, they never throw in stupid miniature freebies and make a huge issue about it, and most important, we are very impressed with the photos taken by 1 of their photographer - Abbey Choo http://abbeychoo.blogspot.com/

our photoshoot is now targeted around June-July so hopefully by then our figures dun go out of porpotion!lol anyway, shoud u guys be interested in Victoria and would like to try them out, do PM and let me know, i can guide u to try get some additional freebies :)

cheers

:cool:

My email address is warminee@gmail.com :) Thanks~

Hi unknownuserx,

Recently was headache on doing research for the BS so do u mind to share ur package details & price with me?

I think you already have your PS right so can share with me as well?

My email: angelgirl413@gmail.com Thanks ya...

Dear all victoria brides, can share ur package details? :) im interested to sign a package with victoria ....my email -> warminee@gmail.com

Thanks ya :wub::wub:

hi hot-choc,

Just to share, u may refer to my PS - http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/index....showtopic=27590

taken by Abbey at Victoria.. they did a good job :smile:

Hi unknownuserx,

Could you please share the package list with me too. email~ linly99@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Hi unknownuserx... do u mind telling me how much is ur package? cos i looked at abbey's pictures, it doesnt looks like in malaysia? errr... perhaps it was diff packages so it took in diff country? I will get married in 2012 but stil havent start preparing yet. Coz its yr end, so i tot still have time... heh... if is below rm3k i think i stil can afford it lor... kinda hav budget on my wedding.... sigh.....

PM sent, dont worry, all of us have budgets, tell them what u want and they can tailor a package to suit ur requirements :)

anyway, abbey's pics are both shot locally and overseas (australia/taiwan), but for sake of cost and ease, we are shooting locally :)