unknownuserx

Victoria Bridal House

guess what, after weeks of searching, we have finally signed up with Victoria for our pre wedding shoot! based on initial impression, we were pretty impressed with the sales PIC Jo and Juliet. very straight to the point, there is no beat-around-the-bush kinda sales talk, there is no hard-sell on their overseas packages, they never throw in stupid miniature freebies and make a huge issue about it, and most important, we are very impressed with the photos taken by 1 of their photographer - Abbey Choo http://abbeychoo.blogspot.com/

our photoshoot is now targeted around June-July so hopefully by then our figures dun go out of porpotion!lol anyway, shoud u guys be interested in Victoria and would like to try them out, do PM and let me know, i can guide u to try get some additional freebies :)

cheers

:cool:

Hi Unknownuserx,

I've signed with Victoria for my pre-wedding shoot just 3 weeks ago. I agree with you that the sales persons – Jo & Juliet are very friendly & they let me to try out few of their gowns even before I decided to sign on the package

What attract me the most was their photo shooting. Jo & Juliet showed me few of their works, which I found it very nice. This may be the main reason for me to sign on their package

However, I just came to aware that those photos are actually taken by Abbey Choo. Do you have any idea that will there be any extra charges if I request Abbey to be my photographer? Because I did not ask about who will be my photographer when I sign the package.

Also, do you mind to share with me your package? Please PM me at mitch.sim@hotmail.com

Thanks

Hi,

could let me know the details of your package? appreciate if you could email me at seena91080@yahoo.com. thanks

guess what, after weeks of searching, we have finally signed up with Victoria for our pre wedding shoot! based on initial impression, we were pretty impressed with the sales PIC Jo and Juliet. very straight to the point, there is no beat-around-the-bush kinda sales talk, there is no hard-sell on their overseas packages, they never throw in stupid miniature freebies and make a huge issue about it, and most important, we are very impressed with the photos taken by 1 of their photographer - Abbey Choo http://abbeychoo.blogspot.com/

our photoshoot is now targeted around June-July so hopefully by then our figures dun go out of porpotion!lol anyway, shoud u guys be interested in Victoria and would like to try them out, do PM and let me know, i can guide u to try get some additional freebies :)

cheers

Congratulation!!

I plan to visit Victoria by this weekend.

Wish you can share with me your package and price.

Pls send to my email: rainkrn@gmail.com

Thank you so much! :lol:

sent ;)

cheers

Hi Unknownuserx,

I've signed with Victoria for my pre-wedding shoot just 3 weeks ago. I agree with you that the sales persons – Jo & Juliet are very friendly & they let me to try out few of their gowns even before I decided to sign on the package

What attract me the most was their photo shooting. Jo & Juliet showed me few of their works, which I found it very nice. This may be the main reason for me to sign on their package

However, I just came to aware that those photos are actually taken by Abbey Choo. Do you have any idea that will there be any extra charges if I request Abbey to be my photographer? Because I did not ask about who will be my photographer when I sign the package.

Also, do you mind to share with me your package? Please PM me at mitch.sim@hotmail.com

Thanks

hey Mitch, i remembered talking about Abbey to Jo/Juliet the last time cant remember the details. Let me try to call them n refresh my memory :)

anyway, mail sent :)

Hi,

could let me know the details of your package? appreciate if you could email me at seena91080@yahoo.com. thanks

cheers

sudah hantar :)

hi unknownuserx,

i didn't receive your email. mind to re-send again?

se-sent :)

can share with me your package and price.

Pls send to my email: blacklady211@gmail.com

Thank you so much! :smile::smile:

sent :)

Hi Unknownuserx,

First n foremost, congrats to u! ;)

There are simply too many BS to consider and I think it would be very difficult to decide if we are spoilt for choices! hehe. So i am kinda trying to narrow down to several BS based on feedbacks, and then make our decision based on these few. And it seems like you (and a few others) are extremely happy with Victoria, which is a very good sign. Would you mind sharing ur package with me as well? :)

Apart from the good photography, how about their choices of wedding gowns?

Oh btw, email is serra_angel_916@hotmail.com

Thanks in advanced luv!

Hi Unknownuserx,

Can you please share your package details with me too? Am looking for BS and very headache by the number of choices out there.

Email address: peilynn at hotmail dot com

Congratulations too btw! :lol:

Hi Unknownuserx,

Can you please share your package details with me too? Am looking for BS and very headache by the number of choices out there.

Email address: peilynn at hotmail dot com

Congratulations too btw! :lol:

LOL u'll get used to it after awhile... after studios, there are photographers, hotels, cards... have fun and best of luck! :)

Hi Unknownuserx,

Can you share with me your pkg too?

Many thanks... =)

swk82@lycos.com

sent :)

Oh i jus came across one of my relative wedding's and is from victoria. Yupz, i love their shooting skill. Very gd. I was jus asking abt the bride on the package... definately will choose dis bg for my wedding.... =) thanks for sharing dear...

one thing i like about their package is that we wud be able to choose any of the gowns, there is no segregation between VVIP or normal package, so no need headache about topping up additional $$$ for nicer gowns :)

Hi unknownuserx, I just started sourcing for BS now and with so many options I dont know where to start. Since I am not a good bargain person and it seems that Victoria may seem to be a good choice, could you please share your package with me.. my email is jo_ey2011@yahoo.com. Thanks so much!!

Oh i jus came across one of my relative wedding's and is from victoria. Yupz, i love their shooting skill. Very gd. I was jus asking abt the bride on the package... definately will choose dis bg for my wedding.... =) thanks for sharing dear...

one thing i like about their package is that we wud be able to choose any of the gowns, there is no segregation between VVIP or normal package, so no need headache about topping up additional $$$ for nicer gowns :)

Hi unknownuserx, I just started sourcing for BS now and with so many options I dont know where to start. Since I am not a good bargain person and it seems that Victoria may seem to be a good choice, could you please share your package with me.. my email is jo_ey2011@yahoo.com. Thanks so much!!

Hi OctoberBride,

guess i must be the october groom as our banquet is in october too!hahaha

well, most important is that you go to the boutiques and see yourself whether their style suits u, see whether the sales person in charged can click with your ideas and whether the gowns are suitable. Putting price aside, every BS has their strangths and weaknesses :)

boys n girls, i forgot to mention 1 very important aspect, PLEASE PLEASE remember to let your studio know your confirmed banquet date. in the midst of planning this n that, we even discussed about the dates we ought to shoot (between me n wifey), but we totally forgot to let Victoria know! luckily, juliet called us and reminded that we need to confirm the dates and we have decided, fitting will be in july, shooting in early August while our banquet will be towards end october. while am not too fond of having such tight datelines, am pretty glad that they were able to squeeze us in their busy schedule and affirmed us that the album will be out in time. fingers crossed! ;)

boys n girls, i forgot to mention 1 very important aspect, PLEASE PLEASE remember to let your studio know your confirmed banquet date. in the midst of planning this n that, we even discussed about the dates we ought to shoot (between me n wifey), but we totally forgot to let Victoria know! luckily, juliet called us and reminded that we need to confirm the dates and we have decided, fitting will be in july, shooting in early August while our banquet will be towards end october. while am not too fond of having such tight datelines, am pretty glad that they were able to squeeze us in their busy schedule and affirmed us that the album will be out in time. fingers crossed! ;)

Wow! that's kinda rushing.. why not change the date to be more earlier?

I haven't set my wedding actual date but I already took my indoor PS and outdoor will be on June..

Wow! that's kinda rushing.. why not change the date to be more earlier?

I haven't set my wedding actual date but I already took my indoor PS and outdoor will be on June..

no choice, coz the photographer we wanted is already having a full schedule, it was a choice between getting another photographer for earlier photoshooting or having the photographer we want abut t a later date... ;)

Hi, I'm interested in the package you've got. Pls send to me at kikycheah@gmail.com.

Thank you in advance!

cheers

Dear unknownuserx,

Im very interested in your package too.. PLease share with me about the info of ur package.. Much appreciate if u can share wif me :)

my email address is snow8301@hotmail.com.

Btw, congratulations for ur wedding~ ^^