IAT84

Aspial Wedding Photo package

Hi Hi...anyone mind share with me their experience for wedding photos package signed up with Aspial wedding ? I have just signed up mine for today would like to find out more details of this bridal house. Thanks Thanks !

Hi Hi...anyone mind share with me their experience for wedding photos package signed up with Aspial wedding ? I have just signed up mine for today would like to find out more details of this bridal house. Thanks Thanks !

can u share with me about ur package?

Can you please share with me your package? Thanks...

The package is RM3899 with 4 WG. The rest are pretty standard. Anyone has taken their pre wedding photos with Aspial? Can share with me your experience? Thanks thanks !

Hi,

I also signed up Aspial Wedding KL a couple months ago and i have already done my photo shooting. I have enjoyed so much and had alot of fun during the photo shooting day. The photographer was so friendly and able to make us laugh and pose naturally without need to do those "Model" poses.

I have done my photo selection as well. I really need to say is the photographer's fault cos he has done his job very well and made us hard to choose the no of photos which entitiled in the package. Finally, my husband let me add extra photos with a special price. Is a little bit pricey to add photos but the most important is a sweet memory. I really had enjoyed so much and very happy and satisfied with their service so far.

Cheers!

Hi,

I also signed up Aspial Wedding KL a couple months ago and i have already done my photo shooting. I have enjoyed so much and had alot of fun during the photo shooting day. The photographer was so friendly and able to make us laugh and pose naturally without need to do those "Model" poses.

I have done my photo selection as well. I really need to say is the photographer's fault cos he has done his job very well and made us hard to choose the no of photos which entitiled in the package. Finally, my husband let me add extra photos with a special price. Is a little bit pricey to add photos but the most important is a sweet memory. I really had enjoyed so much and very happy and satisfied with their service so far.

Cheers!

which package you took? and how much additional cost for the additional photos?

Hi,

Cheers!

My package is RM3688 (old package)

- 12" * 30" 10 sets (30poses)

- 9" * 18" 6 sets (12poses)

- 12" * 30" 1 set MD photos (15poses)

- 11" * 14" 2pcs + Frame

- 20 * 40" 1pc + Frame

- Sign book 1pc

- Thank You Card - 100pcs

- DVD 2 songs

- Album beg

Photo Shooting

- 5 gowns – 2WG,2EG, 1 costume

Actual Day

- 1WG, 2EG, 2 Coats

Additional Photos around RM2K for additional 8 Sets. :p

Where do you signed up your package? Penang? KL? My makeup artist is Yen. She is good, patient and professional. My photographer is Eric. We didn't feel bored/tired during the photo shooting day (only felt tired on the next day). Haha

Hi Hi Cloudy,

Your photographer is Eric too ? We love the photos that he took that's the reason why we signed up our package there:) Where did you go for your outdoor shooting ? I have yet to decide my shooting date and choosing my gown. How's the gown selection in Aspial? Did you manage to find the gown that you like ? Thanks for sharing :lol:

Hi Hi Cloudy,

Your photographer is Eric too ? We love the photos that he took that's the reason why we signed up our package there:) Where did you go for your outdoor shooting ? I have yet to decide my shooting date and choosing my gown. How's the gown selection in Aspial? Did you manage to find the gown that you like ? Thanks for sharing :lol:

Hi,

We also like Eric's photos. Haha. We went to Lake Garden for our outdoor PS. I am able to find gowns that I like and all the gowns are in good condition. Cos some of the gowns in others bridal shops are very old and dirty but aspial one is not. :) One thing i must say I love Aspial is I wish to change one of the gown that i had selected and they allowed me to change without any charges. Changing gown is chargeable in some other bridal shops.

Cheers.

Hi Hi Cloudy, glad to hear that you manage to find ur dream gown in Aspial. Do you mind share your few of your pre-wedding pic with me? Can't wait to see the great work of Eric again :)

Hi Hi Cloudy, glad to hear that you manage to find ur dream gown in Aspial. Do you mind share your few of your pre-wedding pic with me? Can't wait to see the great work of Eric again :)

Hi,

Sure, no prob. But i haven't get my softcopy yet. give me your email. send to you once i got it.

Hi Cloudy,

here you go : ringring84@hotmail.com

When was your actual day ? How do you find the make up artist in Aspial?

Thanks!

Hi Cloudy,

here you go : ringring84@hotmail.com

When was your actual day ? How do you find the make up artist in Aspial?

Thanks!

My actual wedding day will be on May 2011. I like Yen (Apsial Makeup artist). She is patient and with good skill. I thought of asked her to be my makeup artist on my wedding day. But unfortunately, her schedule is full. So, i got to find again.:(

I recently had my gown fitting session with Aspial Wedding. I have to say that their gown selection is not alot, but I managed to get 4 pieces that I like very much. The design of their gowns are more towards simple and elegant styles, and most of the gowns are relatively new and in good conditions.

Cloudy, do you mind share with me your pictures when you receive the softcopies? My email is syhh.xfq@gmail.com. Thanks ya...

Hi,

Sure, no prob. But i haven't get my softcopy yet. give me your email. send to you once i got it.

Hi, i am new here and surveying for BS..could you please send to me as well? lyenhwa83@yahoo.com

Hi,

Hi, i am new here and surveying for BS..could you please send to me as well? lyenhwa83@yahoo.com

Hi Cloudy, i am new here, still surveying for BS at penang.... could you please send to me too? jecyhj@hotmail.com

Hi,

Hi Cloudy, i am new here, still surveying for BS at penang.... could you please send to me too? jecyhj@hotmail.com

Hi,

Hi,

I have sent some of the photos to your emails. Please check.

Hi,

Cheers!

- 11" * 14" 2pcs + Frame

- 20 * 40" 1pc + Frame

- Sign book 1pc

- DVD 2 songs

- Album beg

Photo Shooting

Actual Day

- 1WG, 2EG, 2 Coats

Where do you signed up your package? Penang? KL? My makeup artist is Yen. She is good, patient and professional. My photographer is Eric. We didn't feel bored/tired during the photo shooting day (only felt tired on the next day). Haha

Hi,

your 12 * 30 photo and the 9 *18 photo is the same or different ?

if its different, thn you get to have lotsa poses lorr !

Hi,

Hi,

I have sent some of the photos to your emails. Please check.

Hi cloudy,

mind to share with me as well for your photo shooting, just signed up with them yesterday ..

thank you...

my email is janiceyeoh83@gmail.com

Hi,

Cheers!

- 11" * 14" 2pcs + Frame

- 20 * 40" 1pc + Frame

- Sign book 1pc

- DVD 2 songs

- Album beg

Photo Shooting

Actual Day

- 1WG, 2EG, 2 Coats

Hi,

your 12 * 30 photo and the 9 *18 photo is the same or different ?

if its different, thn you get to have lotsa poses lorr !

Hi. I'm one of Aspial bride too. my shooting is on June 2011. Can i view your photos? My email is kelseycct@gmail.com