selene

Ivory Romance OR Red Bliss

Hi ladies... wanna just some opinions from you all... Have you all got any experience from Ivory Romance or Red Bliss? If yes, what do you all think of them? Any info can share with me?

I saw their advertisements in newspaper seem like very nice la... Hope to get some comments from you all coz I am still searching and surveying for my pre-wedding photo studios. hehe... :)

Thanks ya!!!

Regards,

Selene

If i were you, i will look through threads abt this 2 bridal shops. Then at least u know the good and bad comments. My suggestions is still u need to go to their bridal shop to see la... newspaper can sometimes be misleading 1.

Thanks for the feedbacks!! but then, what style they have??

How to see from this forum, mhyap1?

I like a simpler and natural type wan worr.... how??

Thanks for the feedbacks!! but then, what style they have??

How to see from this forum, mhyap1?

I like a simpler and natural type wan worr.... how??

it's from the PS photos by the bride to be in this forum. some of them did share their photos here... like what Piggiemily suggested, go to both BS and have a look so that you know what you can expect from them... :)

No prob Sunny!! Thanks for your information...

opps... my mistake! :P wrong info though...

I dun have ivory romance website... sorry :ph34r:

Helo Selene,

Not sure you have made up your decision. But, I won't encourage you to go to Ivory Romance. Its waste of your money. I was their customer last year, and I have bad experience with them. So I hope you won't encounter that.

What's wrong juliecheng?

Selene: I have compared both before, IMHO, RB is good at outdoor shooting, really nice, but their studio shooting is not that good, and the backdrop they use only 1 color, no others.

IR, again based on my own opinion only yeah, looks quite old fashioned.

Heheh.., IR and RB brides, dun get angry with me~~~~

as few btb knows that i scouted most of the BS....and i can tell u, IR is the worst BS i have visited even b4 sign up with them.

The service is damn bad, FH was all the way is cool...but when we at IR, he also betahan and wanna get out from the shop.......

Hello, I am not a KL bride but I have two friends who signed up with Red Bliss and I saw their pictures. It's very nice and sweet, esp. the outdoor one. Very natural as well. Both my friends have no complaint with their work.

Besides, one of my friend requested a video session on the pre-wedding shooting, and he showed it during wedding banquet. I have never seen anyone done that before. I feel that they did quite a good job on that. It's funny & sweet, for eg how many times he jumped to get the jumping shoot, how they hide under the shade due to hot weather, and etc etc... All those who were at the dinner were paying their full attention to the video. And from the video, they even took pictures with RB's staff and made some funny faces together, so I supposed their customer service is quite good as well.

I wanted to do that, but due to tight budget so I didn't do it.

I am not sure about the other bridal studio though.... Just wanna share on my friends' real experiences @ Red Bliss... Hope this helps.... :)

Dear all,

Is that IR is the corner shop at jln loke yew ?? the chinese name call "Ro Man King Dim" .

if this is the shop u want to sign up. better u don sign up with this BS.

I have a friend who will be have their wedding on this dec 07. And 1 months before i go with them to the shop to choose for the pic. the service really bad lah.

And they like money very much. the pic come out not nice, and very expensive.

Well, honestly speaking, I took my photos with IR. Was attracted with the make-up. We sined up for the RM1300 package because we just want to have the cheapest and simple PW shots. Gown selection is good, but want a new one, pay extra. Want some 'effects' on your album, pay extra. Want this and that, pay extra. Their after service is bad, well, I only can find RM1300 package there, so we are cool about it.

For RedBliss, I just don't agree with their slides and video CDs' concept. They fully 'use' their customer to help to promote their shop. The CD shows their BS name instead of the couple names. Their shooting concept is so-so, especially the indoor shooting, very 'leong'.

As mhyap said, so scout around to get some ideas and look into their profile. Compare each of them, and choose the concept you like. I suggest vogue, LV, pretty in white and that special occasion. These few BS will help to give you some ideas.

Cheers

Helo,

Well, their service is bad and their photographers are not as experience as they said. Though, the makeup artist is not bad but overall, their clothing and accessories are a bit old fashioned. The design of the album (the cover, and whatever design inside the album) is old fashioned too. (This I know for sure because after my wedding, I found out that my fren also went to the same BS and when I showed her my album, she told me the background doesnt change much cuz whatever I have, she also have some of it, and imagine my fren has been married 3 yrs before me).

The clothes that are included in my package is not so nice and if I want to take a nicer one (which the ppl inside IR recommended) I have to pay extra money. As for the blazzer for the groom, they have limited sizes.

And one last thing, they didnt touchup the pictures inside the album as per what they promised. One of my outdoor picture, still have other ppl at the background! (I went to a garden to took my outdoor picture, as usual outdoor sure have a lot of ppl). So, they didnt do the cleanup. I didnt take so much of my outdoor pictures to put in my album, because the outcome of those pictures are not as nice as what I expected.

Well, I think I have said enough. I hope they will improve their service. Anyway, mine already a past, hope those ppl who is considering to take up a wedding package, do all your research before you set your mind to which BS that you want to "invest".

Dear all,

Is that IR is the corner shop at jln loke yew ?? the chinese name call "Ro Man King Dim" .

I have a friend who will be have their wedding on this dec 07. And 1 months before i go with them to the shop to choose for the pic. the service really bad lah.

Hey Angel,

About the money part, I TOTALLY AGREED WITH YOU!!! :lol:

Dear all,

Hey Angel,

About the money part, I TOTALLY AGREED WITH YOU!!! :lol:

hahaha... 1 of my friend signed up IR coz his wife want to have the PS there. in the end, during the PS the SA keep persuade the wife to top up for the gown. the SA didn't talk or look at my friend at all when they persuade his wife to top up coz i think the SA know that his wife can "kau tim" or indirectly "forced" my friend to top up... hahaha... :D

Hi ladies... wanna just some opinions from you all... Have you all got any experience from Ivory Romance or Red Bliss? If yes, what do you all think of them? Any info can share with me?

I saw their advertisements in newspaper seem like very nice la... Hope to get some comments from you all coz I am still searching and surveying for my pre-wedding photo studios. hehe... :)

Thanks ya!!!

Regards,

Selene

hi selene, have you decided which BS to go for?

briefly, they are like...

IR = only pre-wed/personal PS and AD gowns and makeup

RB = one stop shop

if you don't mind driving around town to visit your vendors, you could engage just about any vendor, nevermind the location.

if you want to save time and hassle, i think one stop shop would be nice. bear in mind, you will need to visit them at least 5 times...

I have seen some samples of RB PS in FRIM, very nice. But one can't go wrong with FRIM, unless rain :P

IR on the other hand, heard too many negative comments on them.

To be fair, i think all BS is the same, be patient with them, you will get what you want (yeah hopefully)