aadelt

Wedding Banquet 2011

Anyone has quotes to share?

I am quite interested in Sheraton Imperial's Celestial Court. Very Chinese indeed. Imagine the deco u can play around with. Shanghai Tang -ish.

I am looking for quotes from people to share as well. So confused with all the choices of hotels and restaurants. Confused!!!It will be great if anyone have some tips and ideas to start with. I am planning for my wedding early 2012. Thanks

Anyone has quotes to share?

I am quite interested in Sheraton Imperial's Celestial Court. Very Chinese indeed. Imagine the deco u can play around with. Shanghai Tang -ish.

Hi Vanz,

I am helping a friend to look for a venue for her wedding dinner.

15 tables, and estimated budget RM1200/table.

Preferred KL, can be hotel or restaurant, May I knw if u have any package to share?

My email is mel_candy@hotmail.com

Thank u !!!! ^^

Dear all

I am currently deciding between Renaissance and Le Meridien hotel for banquet of 30 tables. Feel free to share your thoughts and experiences, if any.

Thanks !

Hey Mel,

15 tables a bit tricky considering all the quotes I have are for min of 30 tables. I'll email whatever I have to you, just give them a call and check regarding 15 tables. Chances are they may exclude a few complimentary items but I guess with a budget you have, that should be fine.

Dear Vanz,

Thank you, looking fwd to receive your email...

Hey Mel,

15 tables a bit tricky considering all the quotes I have are for min of 30 tables. I'll email whatever I have to you, just give them a call and check regarding 15 tables. Chances are they may exclude a few complimentary items but I guess with a budget you have, that should be fine.

Hi,

My email is angeline84ng@gmail.com. Thanks Vanz. And for anyone looking for quotation for wedding reception in KL Tower, let me know. I can forward the quotation to you.

Thanks

Ive got a few depending on what you're after? Send me your email add and ill pass you on whatever I have.

Hi Vanz,

Am still looking around for nice hotel. Could you please share some of the hotel packages you have with me. My email is maeSon84@gmail.com.

Thanks a lot.

PS:- This is my first post in this forum.

Tempura,

Renaissance Hotel not a bad choice. The manager is easy to work with and negotiable .

My wedding dinner is at there...

Dear all

I am currently deciding between Renaissance and Le Meridien hotel for banquet of 30 tables. Feel free to share your thoughts and experiences, if any.

Thanks !

Hi there

Thanks for the feedback. Yea, i personally like the manager, Anabelle is it? she's super approachable and attentive...On the other hand, the PIC for Le Meridien is kinda slow and strict in terms of replies and flexibility of the packages... the only drawback of Renaissance is the idea of having to split the ballroom, which both my fiance and myself are quite reluctant...hence, we're now in great dilemma....decisions decisions !

thanks anyway for your thoughts, appreciate it much !

Tempura,

Renaissance Hotel not a bad choice. The manager is easy to work with and negotiable .

My wedding dinner is at there...

Dear all

Thanks !

Ive got a few depending on what you're after? Send me your email add and ill pass you on whatever I have.

Hi Vanz, I hope you don't mind sharing with - us - too :biggrin:

Thanks in advance!

Hi Vanz, I hope you don't mind sharing with - us - too :biggrin:

Thanks in advance!

Yeah same goes! :)

Hi Vanz,

Am still looking around for nice hotel. Could you please share some of the hotel packages you have with me. My email is maeSon84@gmail.com.

Thanks a lot.

PS:- This is my first post in this forum.

I've to cancel my wedding in Penang and KL in Oct 2011. If you're looking for any photographer, wedding planner, make up artist, celebrant, hotel venue, please PM me for more details.

Hi Vanz!

Can you also send me your quotes? I'm looking for a ballroom that can accomodate between 50-60 tables after a horrendous experience with a hotel in Subang. My email is the.wongs@live.co.uk

hi Vanz,

I am also looking around for hotels quote and package, it gonne be a quite huge wedding that can accomodate ard 100 tables price range for each table around 900-1200.Could either be in Kl or Pj~ Looking foward to your reply, my email evonnelaw@castle.com.my. Thanks!! :lol:

Evonne

Hi,

I am looking around for hotels quote and package, tentative date is around end of Jan 2013, it's around 30-40 tables, price range for each table around 1000-1500.Could either be in Kl or Pj~

Looking foward to your reply, my email redkind@hotmail.com. Thanks!