piggychu

Lost ability to send/receive private messages

not just you i think for all of us as well... i'm also encountering the same issue

me too...!

i've sent this problem to admin here. waiting for the reply

not just you i think for all of us as well... i'm also encountering the same issue

me too...!

i've sent this problem to admin here. waiting for the reply

hi all,

me too, facing the same problem :unsure:

Dear all,

Recently we received many complain for those illegal vendor mass pm to our member, we imposed a rule that only member who exceed 100 post can use the PM. Because illegal vendor just come in and mass PM to the member. Hope you all understand our difficulty. Please also let me know if any illegal vendor to disturb you.

thanks!

Marcus

me too...

Me too!

Hi im new here. Have been looking around the forum for info but most of the members here use the PM feature which, i assume is sending to that person's email. most of the posts are a few yrs old and date as far back as 2005. hence, i doubt if i reply those posts, asking them to PM me, they will reply unless they are still active even after a few yrs.

is there any way around this other than posting 100 posts before i am able to use the msg feature?? if vendors really wants to use that msg feature, they can simply posts anywhere and anything to reach the quota. in the end, they still can reach their potential clients.

just my 2 cents and mean no harm :biggrin:

Happyalwiz,

No. The PM lock will not stop but will make it difficult for unregistered vendor to PM for business secretly. They can post as much as they want but the admin here has brushed up and not only will we track your posting, but we will also track your PM.

There are a few spybot forum going around to receive PM as well hence we will get a report eventually on who is who. When we found out that there are still stubborn forumers we will not hessitate to ban totally including your IP.

You're right that if illegal vendor wants to they can post anywhere to reach 100, but bear in mind...new brides PM are also disabled, not only from sending but also from receiving. So if the bride has only 10 post, she will not be able to receive PM as well. Unless the illegal vendor can convince the bride to be to post up to 100 post in order to get PM from him.

Besides that, the PM function shouldn't pose too big of a problem to user. The purpose of the forum is to share method, how to, list, which can be made available in the public forum. Unless of course there are user who choose to share a particular service, advertising price, or promotional words, etc.

Please bear with us, as it is difficult to maintain the forum, we want our brides not to be conned and at the same time, we hope that vendor who wants to supply to contact us for advertising. The forum hosting needs money to maintain as you can see the group is getting bigger and bigger.

If situation persist, this beneficial forum may close down one day and leave all brides with no other resources which will be even more unfair.

I upright ruined the noesis to send/receive secret messages. Latterly we conventional more kick for those extrajudicial vendor general pm to our member, we imposed a conception that only member who exceed 100 assemblage can use the PM. Because nonlegal vendor right uprise in and body PM to the member. Trust you all translate our quality. Please also let me cognize if any mislabeled vendor to strike you.is there any way around this opposite than placard 100 posts before i am healthy to use the msg movie?? if vendors really wants to use that msg flick, they can just posts anywhere

Bang been sensing around the assembly for message but most of the members here use the PM dimension which, i feign is sending to that mortal's email. most of the posts are a few yrs old and familiar as far game as 2005. thus, i dubiousness if i state those posts, asking them to PM me, they give say unless they are works bustling regularise after a few yrs.

Oldsmobile Power Steering Gear Box

beelijan..it will really help if you dont type in chinese and then use googla translate to translate. What you posted here makes no sense.

Type in english so we can understand you.

Even if you reached 100 postings and you can then send PM...it does not mean that the people you PM to can reply to you..cos they have not reached 100! :lol:

In other words...no point in reaching 100 either...unless ALL the members here have reached 100 d...then you ALL can freely PM each other...but majority of the members here post very few times...so it will take a long time to reach 100. By the time they posted 20+ times....their wedding will over d...and they no longer will find this forum useful anymore....so they leave.

In a nutshell...forget about sending PM in this forum. NO matter what...no one can send PM anymore.

Hello,

I just lost the ability to send/receive private messages. Any idea why? Anything I did wrong? :(

I have also this type of problem. that's why i can't share any type of information..........