mybrides

Account Lock and PM

Dear all,

If you facing account lock for MB, please let me know by email. webmaster@malaysiabrides.com

Regarding the PM, we recently impose a rule n regulation for restrict only post 100 can using the pm feature. Because we need to restrict illegal vendor to mass PM to our member.

thanks!

Mybrides

I am actually very glad that the forum admins have been very vigilant to try and cut down on spam and unethical behavior in Malaysia Brides but I just have one comment about taking away the PM. Because the PM feature has been taken away, when we want to request information, we have to put down our email addresses so that the original poster can contact us with the information.

This will allow the illegal vendor to mass email spam us and worse, our email addresses will be harvested as a target for even more spam outside this forum.

Just a comment ya? No offense meant. :cheers:

Dear all,

If you facing account lock for MB, please let me know by email. webmaster@malaysiabrides.com

Regarding the PM, we recently impose a rule n regulation for restrict only post 100 can using the pm feature. Because we need to restrict illegal vendor to mass PM to our member.

thanks!

Mybrides

Hi Leon,

Only valid vendor can promote their service on the forum, all your promote service post will be removed without notice. please send email to marcus@malaysiabrides.con for further information if you are keen.

Thanks!

Marcus

how come my topic delete n question i ask at general side, no1 reply and also no moderator pm me why my thread being deleted.

Marcus...good job! There will be more people advertising their service and products without paying advertising fee here. It is inevitable. I am gald to see you acted swiftly against these illegal non-paying Vendors.