Dont go here please. Watch out for this guy name Tommy and his wife Pei Yee or something... a lot of good staffs from there already quitting their jobs.

The main problem is Tommy talk like a gangster if things didnt go your way.. and we kinda felt cheated in a way because of their "Promise all before paying and delivering peanuts after receiving money kinda attitude."

Im making a full report on how bad their service is in Posh Wedding AFTER we receive our albums/package. Really coughing blood all the way. The photographer however, SKY , is a top notch profesional photographer. But too bad its just another skilled photographer working with an unstable and unreputable bridal shop.

beware of this bridal shop.

"You want the leaves greener? can.. add money la..... " -posh wedding-

i engaged them for my pre-wedding last year:

Their teams were superb. Sky the photographer, together with his assistant were very good - we started shooting from 12pm till 11pm and all they had is a doughnut and a drink. We kept asking them if they wanna eat first but they insist on finishing their job first. I'm happy with the photographs which is great even without touch up.

But just be careful with the person who did the touch up as they were outsourced by the company and they went way overboard with the touch up. The consultant, Qiqi, was also very nice and gave me free upgrades of my AD gowns.

I do agree though that there was one guy who was very pushy. But we don't deal with him most of the time, so it was ok.

Dont go here please. Watch out for this guy name Tommy and his wife Pei Yee or something... a lot of good staffs from there already quitting their jobs.

The main problem is Tommy talk like a gangster if things didnt go your way.. and we kinda felt cheated in a way because of their "Promise all before paying and delivering peanuts after receiving money kinda attitude."

Im making a full report on how bad their service is in Posh Wedding AFTER we receive our albums/package. Really coughing blood all the way. The photographer however, SKY , is a top notch profesional photographer. But too bad its just another skilled photographer working with an unstable and unreputable bridal shop.

beware of this bridal shop.

"You want the leaves greener? can.. add money la..... " -posh wedding-

Thanks for sharing babe. Btw, any hidden charges? beside ampure and eyelashes. Can i know approximate how much of your package?

i engaged them for my pre-wedding last year:

Their teams were superb. Sky the photographer, together with his assistant were very good - we started shooting from 12pm till 11pm and all they had is a doughnut and a drink. We kept asking them if they wanna eat first but they insist on finishing their job first. I'm happy with the photographs which is great even without touch up.

But just be careful with the person who did the touch up as they were outsourced by the company and they went way overboard with the touch up. The consultant, Qiqi, was also very nice and gave me free upgrades of my AD gowns.

I do agree though that there was one guy who was very pushy. But we don't deal with him most of the time, so it was ok.

Thanks for sharing...mind to share your photo? and approximately how much of your full package? my email is reikoleong@yahoo.com

Hi

I saw your question on the hidden charges. Basically not a lot la. I brought my own eyelashes and ampoules. The MUA did not push me further. I've heard about ppl who need to spray some shimmer on their hair / body for photo shoot - they did not mentioned any of those to me. Just that I did not know that need to pay extra for the MUA to follow you for outdoor shoot - maybe because I did not ask.

Here's my package 3388:

5 gowns for photoshoot

2 gowns for AD

20 pages big album

1 big photo frame

2 smaller photo frame 9about A4 size

100 jimui pics

100 softcopy

1 slideshow DVD

1 signature book

I can only remember this much. Not sure if I left out anything. But I did top up RM299 as entrance fee to take the airplane shots. We also top up about RM600 for new tailormade coat and pants for my husband. The coat need to be returned but he can keep the pants.

Check out my wedding website for the pics.

www.mywedding.com/wedding916

Hi

I saw your question on the hidden charges. Basically not a lot la. I brought my own eyelashes and ampoules. The MUA did not push me further. I've heard about ppl who need to spray some shimmer on their hair / body for photo shoot - they did not mentioned any of those to me. Just that I did not know that need to pay extra for the MUA to follow you for outdoor shoot - maybe because I did not ask.

Here's my package 3388:

5 gowns for photoshoot

2 gowns for AD

20 pages big album

1 big photo frame

2 smaller photo frame 9about A4 size

100 jimui pics

100 softcopy

1 slideshow DVD

1 signature book

I can only remember this much. Not sure if I left out anything. But I did top up RM299 as entrance fee to take the airplane shots. We also top up about RM600 for new tailormade coat and pants for my husband. The coat need to be returned but he can keep the pants.

Check out my wedding website for the pics.

www.mywedding.com/wedding916

Thanks for yo information ya.

Hi All,

I just done my photo shoot last week at posh wedding. Their service is superb and all the staffs over there are very friendly. Personally i don't have any problem dealing with any of the staff there...... tumbs up for Posh Wedding!

They had some very aggressive Taiwanese sales rep during the last bridal fair in PWTC. they aren't rude, but just long winded and really wanna close the deal.

hey niceyy.. nice try... first post and you re posting this .

We paid RM 6500 for photoshoot in Taiwan, everything not included. air ticket and transport and accomodation in hotel not included. Just go there take pictures around Taipei. We chosed our prefered 9 famous locations in taipei for our photoshoot ,end up only going for 1 place we wanted. Travelling around in a van is what we do the whole day... bringing us for some tour ride insted of taking more photos. First day raining, so we were in a van the whole time and guess how much is the fee for the VAN ? rm 500. That fee isnt even included in the package. Second day, pay again rm500 for the Van again and we didnt go to our preffered destination.All in all, rm 1000 just for transport taking us around to take picture. We didnt even go to the places we wanted.the beach, the white tower etc. What they did was... they told us its raining in the other side of the place we wanted to go. I ask how you know its raining when u havent even go there? He said he called his friends over there and they told him its raining. 9 places out of 10 !!!!!!!! Can you actually believe this?? End up, they brought us to this Cow milk farm and some stupid orchard with dead flowers... we spent almost more than 10 thousand for hotels, transport, air ticket.

There are so much more stories that i can tell and one of them is this gangster type guy name Tommy slam the table and shouted " you think so easy to use photoshop ?? You come and do la.. You want the leaves to be greener, pay money la. We wanted to proceed with legal action at first but our photos and everything is with them. We just have got no choice but to endure this terible experience. This is not the first time that he talked like a gangster to us. Fingerspointing in the face, table slamming.. This is not how we should be treated.

The photographer was top notch but like i said... its just such a waste such good photographer / make up artist and his camera assistant is working with a company with such bad management. Advertise like a 5 star Bridal shop but giving you Ahbeng services. Not right, talk like gangster slamming table. I could go on and on about this. I have proof too. i recorded a simple conversation on my iphone and im going to use this as evidence to bring this matter to the consumer tribunal after all my wedding preps are done.See you in court POSH WEDDING!!!

STAY AWAY FROM TOMMY THE GANGSTER IN POSH WEDDING.

We paid RM 6500 for photoshoot in Taiwan, everything not included. air ticket and transport and accomodation in hotel not included. Just go there take pictures around Taipei. We chosed our prefered 9 famous locations in taipei for our photoshoot ,end up only going for 1 place we wanted. Travelling around in a van is what we do the whole day... bringing us for some tour ride insted of taking more photos. First day raining, so we were in a van the whole time and guess how much is the fee for the VAN ? rm 500. That fee isnt even included in the package. Second day, pay again rm500 for the Van again and we didnt go to our preffered destination.All in all, rm 1000 just for transport taking us around to take picture. We didnt even go to the places we wanted.the beach, the white tower etc. What they did was... they told us its raining in the other side of the place we wanted to go. I ask how you know its raining when u havent even go there? He said he called his friends over there and they told him its raining. 9 places out of 10 !!!!!!!! Can you actually believe this?? End up, they brought us to this Cow milk farm and some stupid orchard with dead flowers... we spent almost more than 10 thousand for hotels, transport, air ticket.

There are so much more stories that i can tell and one of them is this gangster type guy name Tommy slam the table and shouted " you think so easy to use photoshop ?? You come and do la.. You want the leaves to be greener, pay money la. We wanted to proceed with legal action at first but our photos and everything is with them. We just have got no choice but to endure this terible experience. This is not the first time that he talked like a gangster to us. Fingerspointing in the face, table slamming.. This is not how we should be treated.

The photographer was top notch but like i said... its just such a waste such good photographer / make up artist and his camera assistant is working with a company with such bad management. Advertise like a 5 star Bridal shop but giving you Ahbeng services. Not right, talk like gangster slamming table. I could go on and on about this. I have proof too. i recorded a simple conversation on my iphone and im going to use this as evidence to bring this matter to the consumer tribunal after all my wedding preps are done.See you in court POSH WEDDING!!!

So sad to hear your story about Posh Wedding and it make me worry ler.

The Gangster Tommy fully in charge for your case?

How's your photos outcome? May i know who is your photographer?

So sad to hear your story about Posh Wedding and it make me worry ler.

The Gangster Tommy fully in charge for your case?

How's your photos outcome? May i know who is your photographer?

Tommy- Taiwan photographer

SKY - Malaysia photographer. The photographer is very very good. But its just sad to have a good photographer working in this lousy company....

Out of 10 places i paid to go in taiwan, end up only went to 2 places... 1 of the 2 places i went, pictures didnt turn up very good. But the photos SKY took for us was awesome....But i would stay away form this bridal shop. I totally understand that most bridal shop has its flaws, but this posh weddings flaws are totally unacceptable... Its up to everyone of you to choose a bridal shop, but, honestly, i m just giving my opinions... and 3 of their staff that has worked there left in the span of 2 months. i bumped into the 3 staffs when we were shopping in one utama, and the stories we get is terrible... need not go further elaborating it.. what i ve told is only 1/4 of the whole story.Besides, this bridal shop isnt cheap. You pay huge but get peanuts.

i get my pre wedding with POSH also..

i was satisfied with the service when i took pictures in taiwan, the photographer named jeremy huang.

He is outsource photographer by POSH kl.

He and his team very nice and helpful :)

But i dont like the services provided by KL POSH. They have no patient and not helpful when in helping me decide which photos to use for album or poster.

Haiz...Malaysia service standard really need to improve!!

i get my pre wedding with POSH also..

i was satisfied with the service when i took pictures in taiwan, the photographer named jeremy huang.

He is outsource photographer by POSH kl.

He and his team very nice and helpful :)

But i dont like the services provided by KL POSH. They have no patient and not helpful when in helping me decide which photos to use for album or poster.

Haiz...Malaysia service standard really need to improve!!

Totally agreed with you.. i went Posh too. i was not satified with their services... haihz..

OMG... have u brought this matter to the consumer tribunal? really want to know what are the process to go for consumer tribunal.

please advise, thanks.

i really hope our bros and sis stay away fom this bridal shop. I ve met 4 couples who gave very bad remarks on posh wedding. Their service really cannot make it. Please stay away from guy name TOMMY, his fat and short wife i m not sure what her name is, 4 staffs working there already left the company due to the way TOMMY runs his bridal shop. Some even complaint about him banging the table and finger pointing to customer and ended up customer brought a lawyer there to posh.

There are of course a few who are very nice but most have left posh wedding because of the unprofesional service and attitude of this guy name TOMMY. If you want to spend thousands of ringgit on your wedding, please, i repeat, stay away from posh. We had a very terrible experience and marriage is all about having fun and not getting all stressed up whenever you visit this bridal shop. Money paid, but they just dont deliver.

We paid 6 thousand ringgit for the taiwan trip, excluding 2 days transport fees added up to about rm 1000 just for transport. Were promised 9 places around taipei and ended up going to 2 places. Suppose to compensate us the next day by bringing us to other place but we had to pay extra for it. :(

RM 6000 , NOT INCLUSIVE ACCOMODATION,FOOD, TRANSPORT. think bout it.

Jeremy Huangs team is okay, but , everything that involves money , jeremy will ask posh wedding and posh wedding will say no and we have to pay for things were not suppose to pay. Just sad . Very sad.

i really hope our bros and sis stay away fom this bridal shop. I ve met 4 couples who gave very bad remarks on posh wedding. Their service really cannot make it. Please stay away from guy name TOMMY, his fat and short wife i m not sure what her name is, 4 staffs working there already left the company due to the way TOMMY runs his bridal shop. Some even complaint about him banging the table and finger pointing to customer and ended up customer brought a lawyer there to posh.

There are of course a few who are very nice but most have left posh wedding because of the unprofesional service and attitude of this guy name TOMMY. If you want to spend thousands of ringgit on your wedding, please, i repeat, stay away from posh. We had a very terrible experience and marriage is all about having fun and not getting all stressed up whenever you visit this bridal shop. Money paid, but they just dont deliver.

We paid 6 thousand ringgit for the taiwan trip, excluding 2 days transport fees added up to about rm 1000 just for transport. Were promised 9 places around taipei and ended up going to 2 places. Suppose to compensate us the next day by bringing us to other place but we had to pay extra for it. :(

RM 6000 , NOT INCLUSIVE ACCOMODATION,FOOD, TRANSPORT. think bout it.

Jeremy Huangs team is okay, but , everything that involves money , jeremy will ask posh wedding and posh wedding will say no and we have to pay for things were not suppose to pay. Just sad . Very sad.

So sad to hear this, I have just signed up a Taiwan package with them, so worried now. How is the outcome of your album?

my cousin just took her prewedding shooting their, and she said ok woh...she seemed very satisfied with the service there woh...