kj83

Looking for AD photographer for sept11. HELP!

Hi, can anyone recommend me with a good photographer for my AD (which covers morning and night session)? Budget allowed is around RM2000-2800. Thank you very much in advance. :lol:

wow you have chosen a HOT date ! Good Luck as I think that date alot of PG has been chosen already.

It is the super hot date just like last year 23/10.

Good luck!!

Hi, can anyone recommend me with a good photographer for my AD (which covers morning and night session)? Budget allowed is around RM2000-2800. Thank you very much in advance. :lol:

Try the classifieds.

Yes...look under CLASSIFIEDS in this forum. there are many PG for you to choose from. Look carefully at their works.

I personally recommend WGPICTURES and JOHN Poh. Both are registered Vendors and have good ethics.

Barista,

Business solicitation is not allowed here. Tracking your PM, you have been exposed as a photographer yourself. Before there's a need to post up your PM in the past on public forum, I suggest you leave and not pretend like you have a relative who is satisfied with a particular photographer.

Brides and vendors, please take note of this. A report for fraudulent member has been sent to the admin on user Barista.

Hi, please PM me your contact number or email address so that we can discuss further.

Hi KJ83. We might be able to help you on that. Give us a call or Email us for more information on the different packages we offer.

Cheers!

REUBEN..kindly remove all your ads all over this forum. You are not allowed to post ads here without paying the forum Owner advertising fees. When you registered to log in here....you already read the 'no ads allowed' rules yet you refused to follow?

Even your signature and account name are already against this forum rules!

REUBEN..kindly remove all your ads all over this forum. You are not allowed to post ads here without paying the forum Owner advertising fees. When you registered to log in here....you already read the 'no ads allowed' rules yet you refused to follow?

Hi Amanda,

I'm new here and I wasn't aware of it.

I have deleted my posts. :) Thanks for notifying

Reuben...thanks for your understanding. Quickly sign up as a Vendor ya. Then I can also help promote you officially. This applies only to registered Vendors in MB forum.

Vincent, please read the forum rules before you promote yourself in this forum illegally.

http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/index....mp;f=9&id=3

Hi KJ83, i am vincent. May i know that did you found your photographer for your AD??

Dear Member,

Please be aware of this NICK CINEMATOGRAPHER OR HAPPINESS ADVERTISING STUDIO, He is a freelance photographer.

1/ No responsibility

2/ Not professional

3/ Like to break promises

4/ No Service after $ collected

5/ Photo album will not delivery as what he promise :dash2: (Album will be ready by 1 month ) BULL Shit

Please be advice, Do not engage with his lousy service. If you don't listen my advise you will regret like me and suffer like me.

For those who had pay me some deposit for his service, please don't pay him the balance until your album is ready to collect.

Just for you info my wedding is somewhere around last year end. But until today i don't receive anything from him.

Call him dare not pick up call. :sauer2: . So how to communicate with him.

Dear Member,

Please be aware of this NICK CINEMATOGRAPHER OR HAPPINESS ADVERTISING STUDIO, He is a freelance photographer.

1/ No responsibility

2/ Not professional

5/ Photo album will not delivery as what he promise :dash2: (Album will be ready by 1 month ) BULL Shit

Please be advice, Do not engage with his lousy service. If you don't listen my advise you will regret like me and suffer like me.

For those who had pay me some deposit for his service, please don't pay him the balance until your album is ready to collect.

Just for you info my wedding is somewhere around last year end. But until today i don't receive anything from him.

Hi Fat Fat girl.

Thanks for the post as I'm about to engage him actually. He services really that bad ?

Dear Member,

1/ No responsibility

2/ Not professional

Hi Fat Fat girl.

Thanks for the post as I'm about to engage him actually. He services really that bad ?

Dear Member,

1/ No responsibility

2/ Not professional

Feel free to enquire rates from us :)

We're still available on 11 Sept 2011. Do check us out. =)

Hey Vincent,

As John Poh has stated, kindly look into forum rulings. Malaysiabrides isn't a 100% free forum. Advertising is paying for it's existence. So in order for the forum to continue, kindly adhere to the rules of advertising and promotion.

Thanks.

Hi, your website still under construction? cant view any photos of yours

wow u bombasted ppl just like that... poor guy

Hi Amanda,

I'm new here and I wasn't aware of it.

I have deleted my posts. :) Thanks for notifying

Reuben...thanks for your understanding. Quickly sign up as a Vendor ya. Then I can also help promote you officially. This applies only to registered Vendors in MB forum.