ohm

Any comment about Faye's Bridal House in Jln Loke Yew?

hi all...has anyone done with the photo shooting from Faye? Any experience to share with? I just signed up the package with them during the fair and is concerning about their service... Thank you!

hi all...has anyone done with the photo shooting from Faye? Any experience to share with? I just signed up the package with them during the fair and is concerning about their service... Thank you!

Hey Ohm, I have signed up package with Faye's too. Photo-shooting was ok, the photographer (Kenneth) is good, very creative & fun. We were quite doubtful when we first met him, as he looks too young to be a professional photographer, but he proved us wrong. I myself who love photography is very impressed with his works. If you have any poses that you wish to take, you may do some homework & show to him; otherwise, he would already done some homeworks himself beforehand. :lol:

Apart from photography, some preparations which you should take note:

1. Nu-bra (if you need) - they are selling at much much higher price. You probably would hit your head hard in the wall when you find out the market price, at least this was what happened to me.

2. Groom's white shirt - they will surely ask you to buy one from them, which they have only one pattern. We didn't quite think about it when we took it, as my fiancee was in a rush during the fitting session. Until I browsed through the websites for Faye's photo (on FB), I found that all grooms wore the same shirt for shooting. :dry: Ok, if similarity is not an issue to you, go ahead with the shirt, it's really expensive though! I ended up buying another white shirt for my Fiancee for the shooting, just to avoid wearing the same shirt as everybody...looks so much like Faye's Uniform :wink:

3. Faye's Ampoule is charged at RM75 per box (with 3tiny bottles in there), I easily used 2bottles per make-up, 2 photo sessions (=2make ups), including my Fiancee's face, we spent 3boxes. Up to you to judge...

4. Faye's fake eyelashes is charged at RM30. I went with my own fake eyelashes but according to her was not suitable. I used my own fake eyelashes for outdoor shooting, & Faye's one for studio shooting. Faye's one was quite comfortable compare to the one I bought outside because their fake eyelashes were much natural & softer, eventhough more expensive than outside price but it's worth it (MUA used more than 1pair per make up, she overlapped a few pairs to create volume).

5. Most critically, if you package include Super-VIP range gowns, make sure you are also given the chance to view VIP range. Mine was super VIP range. The S-VIP range gowns are placed together with designer range at 1st floor, while VIP range at ground floor. Their S-VIP choices are quite limited, seeing my body figure not really curvy (I'm quite skinny & flat!), the consultant kept letting me try on the designer gowns (of course without telling me the truth first). When I finally chosen, then only she told me those were designer gowns, & we are to pay additional for each designer gowns that I chosen. We have to pay RM300 per piece of designer gown...our initially attractive package became not so much attractive anymore, with RM1K extra. I felt cheated & fed up! :sauer2: . Conclusion, no matter what gowns you chosen, whether designer or VIP, the most important is your photographer. It is really up to your photographer's talent to bring out the best of you!

So far, those are the information I have at the moment, until I choose my photos, I will update you the quality :tongue:

Hey Ohm, I have signed up package with Faye's too. Photo-shooting was ok, the photographer (Kenneth) is good, very creative & fun. We were quite doubtful when we first met him, as he looks too young to be a professional photographer, but he proved us wrong. I myself who love photography is very impressed with his works. If you have any poses that you wish to take, you may do some homework & show to him; otherwise, he would already done some homeworks himself beforehand. :lol:

Apart from photography, some preparations which you should take note:

1. Nu-bra (if you need) - they are selling at much much higher price. You probably would hit your head hard in the wall when you find out the market price, at least this was what happened to me.

2. Groom's white shirt - they will surely ask you to buy one from them, which they have only one pattern. We didn't quite think about it when we took it, as my fiancee was in a rush during the fitting session. Until I browsed through the websites for Faye's photo (on FB), I found that all grooms wore the same shirt for shooting. :dry: Ok, if similarity is not an issue to you, go ahead with the shirt, it's really expensive though! I ended up buying another white shirt for my Fiancee for the shooting, just to avoid wearing the same shirt as everybody...looks so much like Faye's Uniform :wink:

3. Faye's Ampoule is charged at RM75 per box (with 3tiny bottles in there), I easily used 2bottles per make-up, 2 photo sessions (=2make ups), including my Fiancee's face, we spent 3boxes. Up to you to judge...

4. Faye's fake eyelashes is charged at RM30. I went with my own fake eyelashes but according to her was not suitable. I used my own fake eyelashes for outdoor shooting, & Faye's one for studio shooting. Faye's one was quite comfortable compare to the one I bought outside because their fake eyelashes were much natural & softer, eventhough more expensive than outside price but it's worth it (MUA used more than 1pair per make up, she overlapped a few pairs to create volume).

5. Most critically, if you package include Super-VIP range gowns, make sure you are also given the chance to view VIP range. Mine was super VIP range. The S-VIP range gowns are placed together with designer range at 1st floor, while VIP range at ground floor. Their S-VIP choices are quite limited, seeing my body figure not really curvy (I'm quite skinny & flat!), the consultant kept letting me try on the designer gowns (of course without telling me the truth first). When I finally chosen, then only she told me those were designer gowns, & we are to pay additional for each designer gowns that I chosen. We have to pay RM300 per piece of designer gown...our initially attractive package became not so much attractive anymore, with RM1K extra. I felt cheated & fed up! :sauer2: . Conclusion, no matter what gowns you chosen, whether designer or VIP, the most important is your photographer. It is really up to your photographer's talent to bring out the best of you!

So far, those are the information I have at the moment, until I choose my photos, I will update you the quality :tongue:

Hi Noni, is this that worse? i means for their SVIP gowns? really no much choices ar? may I know how much for your wedding package and including what?Thanks.

The SVIP range, only 2rows (incl Evening gowns) & 1 row designer placed together in a room.

The VIP range, easily a few rows in a huge spacious room! So, up to you to justify!

Even 2rows, not each & every gowns suits me, I'm quite petite, most of the V-line series are already out for me...and my shoulder frame is too bony, those toga & sling-top are out too :bye: you can imagine how limited the selections are for me.

When we decided to re-choose the gowns (SVIP) so that we don't have to pay extra, she turned out to be extra unfriendly & unhelpful. In the end, we took the designers' as we already spent so much time fitting & re-fitting. When I saw the VIP range room, I kinda questioned her why she didnt show those to me earlier, she claimed that she knew my styles & those VIP are too "cheapo" for me...whatta....! As a consumer, I have the rights to see, eventhough those might not fit me best! First they sell their package by convincing that you are getting SUPER VIP range which is really really impressive, then they make you take designer range during the fitting & make you pay extra somemore - it's purely marketing gimmicks!

My package was initially 3.4K (3WG, 2EG), plus a few useless freegifts. Can't remember other details as I left the receipt in the office ! :lol:

Actually my wedding package is under Faye as well due to initially bridal shop is touch in Jln Ipoh branch and too bad this branch is closed down due to the rental issue therefore I have to follow my SA to switch to Faye. I did went to see their VIP range b4,it's more choice than SVIP and they SA told me if I saw the VIP range got suit me then I can choose oso.Hopefully she wont like ur SA keep persuade me to choose designer gown as I surely will told her I wont never ever top up for gown.hope she wont turn to unfriendly to me.i saw few VIP gown is not bad but the material reli got a bit different with SVIP.how is ur photohrapher? may i know ur SA name ? hehe..

The SVIP range, only 2rows (incl Evening gowns) & 1 row designer placed together in a room.

The VIP range, easily a few rows in a huge spacious room! So, up to you to justify!

Even 2rows, not each & every gowns suits me, I'm quite petite, most of the V-line series are already out for me...and my shoulder frame is too bony, those toga & sling-top are out too :bye: you can imagine how limited the selections are for me.

When we decided to re-choose the gowns (SVIP) so that we don't have to pay extra, she turned out to be extra unfriendly & unhelpful. In the end, we took the designers' as we already spent so much time fitting & re-fitting. When I saw the VIP range room, I kinda questioned her why she didnt show those to me earlier, she claimed that she knew my styles & those VIP are too "cheapo" for me...whatta....! As a consumer, I have the rights to see, eventhough those might not fit me best! First they sell their package by convincing that you are getting SUPER VIP range which is really really impressive, then they make you take designer range during the fitting & make you pay extra somemore - it's purely marketing gimmicks!

My package was initially 3.4K (3WG, 2EG), plus a few useless freegifts. Can't remember other details as I left the receipt in the office ! :lol:

My SA also told me the same when we signed up the package, that I can choose VIP range if I find something suitable, but, during fitting time, she made me try those SVIP & designers, claiming that those VIP range are simply too low grade without even showing me. When I tried to re-choose the SVIP range, not wanting to top up for designer's, her face kind of turned black...as if we are wasting a lot of her time. I do not want to expose her name here, not wanting to defame her or Faye's. It is just my advise here to brides not to repeat the same mistake as I did. If you are walk-in customer, probably you have seen the gowns yourself brefore signing, while I signed the package at bridal fair, so...fell into the traps, can't see her gowns, except on photos...

My photographer is great, he was from jln ipoh branch too.

My SA also told me the same when we signed up the package, that I can choose VIP range if I find something suitable, but, during fitting time, she made me try those SVIP & designers, claiming that those VIP range are simply too low grade without even showing me. When I tried to re-choose the SVIP range, not wanting to top up for designer's, her face kind of turned black...as if we are wasting a lot of her time. I do not want to expose her name here, not wanting to defame her or Faye's. It is just my advise here to brides not to repeat the same mistake as I did. If you are walk-in customer, probably you have seen the gowns yourself brefore signing, while I signed the package at bridal fair, so...fell into the traps, can't see her gowns, except on photos...

My photographer is great, he was from jln ipoh branch too.

but i already know their SVIP range really no much design ady but I got no choice oso as I oso signed up the package during bridal fair and the main reason is the price is within our budget :) so I can expect too much just wish me good luck,hehe... I think i wil choose along VIP range 1st b4 i go for SVIP..i believe i can get the gown i want from there...hey, can you share me you photo once you have collected? send to my email if can :) let me know and once you are able to send to me ya.thanks.

hi there,

i'm newbie and planning on the prewedding photo shooting this year. i was hoping to get some advises from this forum. anyone could share with me your photos and package.. jennytok82@gmail.com

thanks ya... :smile: