Sign in to follow this  
-AppleGurl-

Cititel Mid Valley VS Crowne Plaza

Hi,

I plan to host my wedding dinner either in Cititel Mid Valley (Bintang Ballroom) or Crowne Plaza (Windows on KL), any comment, feedback or your pass experience you can share with me?

I need your advise... which hotel is better for wedding dinner?

Hope you can give me some suggestion... thanks in advance. :wub:

Crowne Plaza has a funny shape ballroom. Unlike other Ballrooms where you can see all your guests no matter where you are, you cant do that in WIndows in KL. This also means when you walk in with hubby...half the crowd cant see you! It is pretty sad that such the hotel didnt thought of this when they designed the ballroom.

apple, the food and service are the usual 4 star hotel standard. The usual. Know what I mean?

The Windows Ballroom Shape alone will turn you off. Imagine, half the crowd cant see the other half!

Each half is separated. It is like having 2 different weddings on the same venue. Not a good sight, I should say.

Try Saujana or Sime Darby Convention Centre.

FH and I considered Cititel MV before because of its location but after requesting for a quote three times from them and never got a response we gave up and looked at other venues.

Hi,

I plan to host my wedding dinner either in Cititel Mid Valley (Bintang Ballroom) or Crowne Plaza (Windows on KL), any comment, feedback or your pass experience you can share with me?

I need your advise... which hotel is better for wedding dinner?

Hope you can give me some suggestion... thanks in advance. :wub:

I recall someone mentioned that the food is not really good and the place is a little old. Not sure as I didn't pay them a visit. But for the location, the price is still one of the more affordable ones in KL for hotel prices. Cheapest package can still get below RM1k, nett.