Hi everyone,

Currently in need of suggestion or contact.. To those who have contact of live band with the cost of below RM2,000... please pm me at joonweng77@gmail.com

Venue: Serdang

Thanks! ^^

Amy yeoh...pls remove your post! I will quote what CBE said to you in the other thread:

Since you claim that you are a professional I shall reply professionally as well.

First and foremost, you are violating forum rules. You are not only promoting yourself but at the same time by posting the same post in several threads are considered as spamming. Spamming can subject you to banning not to mention soliciting for business in open forum which can also subject to removal of your post or both banning at the same time.

What you are doing here is highly unfair to many. So kindly remove your post , all of them..before action needs to be taken to be removed, which is not a very nice sight because then you will be labelled differently.

PLease take effort to read forum rules before joining. This is not a sampah forum. It is a forum with rules

A professional singer who does business without professionalism and violating rules? Haha....

A country has rules, a house has rules and a forum like MB has rules too. Please read before you post.

Please remove ALL your post immediately!

Hey there!

My name is Amy Yeoh and I'm a professional singer and I perform with a band as well. For more details about me as well as my videos, you can click on the links below:

Official website: www.amyyeoh.com

Youtube site: http://www.youtube.com/user/amyyeohtan

Facebook fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Amy-Yeoh/105105146196638

Looking forward to hearing from you! :)

Best regards,

Amy

Hi everyone,

Currently in need of suggestion or contact.. To those who have contact of live band with the cost of below RM2,000... please pm me at joonweng77@gmail.com

Thanks! ^^

Before I start spamming your youtube page and your facebook page, you better remove ALL your post. Otherwise you may want to try out how you make others here feel, your page being contaminated with rubbish and unfair trade.

This would be my final call. If I don't see anything else changes.....I will see you in your facebook account and youtube accounts and reveal how unethical you are in doing business by being stubborn.

Hey there!

My name is Amy Yeoh and I'm a professional singer and I perform with a band as well. For more details about me as well as my videos, you can click on the links below:

Official website: www.amyyeoh.com

Youtube site: http://www.youtube.com/user/amyyeohtan

Facebook fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Amy-Yeoh/105105146196638

Looking forward to hearing from you! :)

Best regards,

Amy

Hi everyone,

Thanks! ^^

gl

Amy...ok. You still have not removed all your spams. Please do so quickly.

Now you understood the rules, the longer you dont remove ALL your spams, the more obvious to us that you have no intention to do so.

i think there is no need to be so harsh... as it makes the forum feel very hostile for newbies especially if its a genuine mistake and they didnt read the forum rules properly before anything. A gentle reminder from proper admin or moderator should be sufficient dont you think so ? i'm sure everyone makes mistake here and there....

End of the day the more vendors being involve here will be better for the forum and also more business for everyone as more brides will be more willing to join the forum due to the vast vendors affiliated and information given.

sorry if this post offend any vendors it is not my intentions to do so at all.

Skye, so sad that our admins and moderators are very slow in response, even when we tried to discuss issues with them. You could not imagine how much effort has been put by several vendors here doing almost like the roles of admins/moderators to trace down those illegal vendors, fakers, etc just for the sake of protecting the benefits of our business and also the benefits of members, brides, admins/moderatos in this forum. We also do not want those inexperienced brides here to fall trap to those unethical and unofficial vendors who simply come into this forum, promoting their brand and bear the minimum responsibility and most importantly pay nothing to this forum. Hope you can understand. :)

>>

i think there is no need to be so harsh... as it makes the forum feel very hostile for newbies especially if its a genuine mistake and they didnt read the forum rules properly before anything. A gentle reminder from proper admin or moderator should be sufficient dont you think so ? i'm sure everyone makes mistake here and there....

End of the day the more vendors being involve here will be better for the forum and also more business for everyone as more brides will be more willing to join the forum due to the vast vendors affiliated and information given.

sorry if this post offend any vendors it is not my intentions to do so at all.

For far too long, many unethical UNREGISTERED vendors will spot spams all overs this forum. Some are straight forward like Amy. Some will use fake names ...pretend to be satisfied clients and post self-praising spams.

We...the REGISTERED Vendors who pay a lot of money to the forum Owner had to put with all these...because the moderator is very slow in banning these spammers.

No one wants spam in this forum.

Thanks all vendor for your help. I believe our moderator try very hard to spot those spammer.

Thanks again.

For far too long, many unethical UNREGISTERED vendors will spot spams all overs this forum. Some are straight forward like Amy. Some will use fake names ...pretend to be satisfied clients and post self-praising spams.

We...the REGISTERED Vendors who pay a lot of money to the forum Owner had to put with all these...because the moderator is very slow in banning these spammers.

No one wants spam in this forum.

JohnPoh,

I'm also a moderator in another forum, as moderators or admin they too have lives apart from being online all the time. So I understand your frustration and also their limitations. Being moderators they are doing this for the love of the forum on their own free time as volunteers.

As for inexperienced brides, all brides are just looking for information and most are definitely not those who make fast decision without thinking it through, talking to other brides and our partner, getting quote from various vendors and doing our research. Inexperience or not, i believe all are smart enough to research for information before committing to anything drastic. Also this forum is also an avenue for brides to complain about particular vendors which they are not satisfied with the services provided and also share horror stories encounter which is how it should be.

As paid vendors it is your responsibility report those post and suspicion to the admin/moderators :) and maybe you can also share with us the stories in your industries what you have encounter and what the brides should look out for. Education of brides comes from the sharing of knowledgeable photog of the industry like you as well.

I just dont see there is any reason few vendors going after a newbie who did not read the rules prior to writting a reply especially if its a 1st timer and not using a fake name doing self praising type. Also there is no need to threat to be issue as well.

I dont mean to side anyone but this is just my opinion as a bride who is looking information and vendors for my own wedding and seeing things from a 3rd party end. Things seems to have gone drastic recently and at times overboard. Again I apologize to you personally if you find me offensive in my opinion. I just hope to see a friendly, informative, open sharing forum instead of all these negativity and hostility.

Hi everyone,

Thanks! ^^

Hi Inneedofhelp, did anyone share about the question? Live band below RM2,000? If yes, hope to have your share too.

Thanks.

Hi everyone,

Thanks! ^^

Hi Inneedofhelp, did anyone share about the question? Live band below RM2,000? If yes, hope to have your share too.

Thanks.

Please Pm the contacts to sakurasakura0407@yahoo.com.

thanks