hi all, where can i buy disposable bib? my girl is 2yrs+, but of course eating out I still let her use bib, but my current bib is getting very dirty, even wash also no use, and seems to begin to mold at some areas on it, really wish to buy disposable bib, that i can choose to keep and use few times if not that dirty after the eating session, or throw it if really too dirty. where can i buy and what brand? thanks.

think I've seen it at Mothercare outlets. If you're in SG, you can check out Pigeon brand. Sold in packs of 20's I think.

Jaylene has been been using the Mothercare disposable bibs whenever we are out makan. It comes in a box of 20 with the price tag of RM19.90. I saw Toys'r U selling something similar but in the pack of 6. Can't remember the price.

Jaylene has been been using the Mothercare disposable bibs whenever we are out makan. It comes in a box of 20 with the price tag of RM19.90. I saw Toys'r U selling something similar but in the pack of 6. Can't remember the price.

Bunnynwife, so is around rm1 per piece for the one u using for Jaylene, is it good? won't tear easily and can catch food drips/drops? do u throw every single time or can keep it for few times, if not dirty? thanks for replying!