leongal

Wearing the wedding ring

just wanted to confirm - according to the sales assistant at poh kong, the bride usually wears the ring on the wedding finger on the right hand, while the groom wears the ring on the wedding finger on the left hand...is this correct? thanks

For most couples, the nuptials attach is wormy on the 4th finger of the left manus. Symbolically, this is because the ancient Romans believed the vein in that fingerbreadth led straight to the organs and thence it would make the slip fireman to the courage as advantageously. Today, still, several cultures and antithetical countries may raise either the parcel or manus assist.

just wanted to confirm - according to the sales assistant at poh kong, the bride usually wears the ring on the wedding finger on the right hand, while the groom wears the ring on the wedding finger on the left hand...is this correct? thanks

I did just as you mentioned above.....

well according to my mother in law its up to which version you follow. English is both left hand, as for chinese is women's right, men's left.

For me since I'm english educated and know nuts about chinese culture much :P so i just follow the english tradition. Its a personal choice as there is no right or wrong :) my friend wore hers the chinese way as she felt more comfy with the ring on her right hand instead of left LOL.

i am settled with this - i have two rings now, the wedding ring will be on my left wedding finger while the wedding band will be on my right wedding finger

San and I both wear ring on the left fourth finger, and personally I prefer that.

In case if you are asking about special event, eg. AD, you may seek the advice from the chaperone or priest on that day.

leongal,

whats the difference between wedding ring and wedding band ? sorry abit blur here ....

i thought its one of the same ?

i only have engagement ring and wedding ring from ROM.

Is on the left , when you go for ROM that time the registrar will tell you that

i wear on left.........

For me, it's engagement ring on left, wedding band on right....

wanted to wear mine the western way, on the left, but the band was a lil loose, hence right...

The Poh Kong lady's right, Chinese customs would be woman's ring on the right, man's ring on the left...