IAT84

photographer or videographer

hi hi,

i am in a dilemma now. Should i engage a videographer and show the video during my actual day or should i have photographer and play the same day edit slide show during the dinner? Would it be a redundant If i choose to play both during dinner? :huh:

One second of video is 24 photos + audio. A 3 min video will have 4320 photos + audio, while a photo slideshow of 3 mins will probably have 36 photos.

Also, we pay RM8-10 for a movie in the cinema. Do we ever pay even RM1 for a photo slideshow?

At the end of the day, it's your choice, your preference, so what do you think? :)

Yes, you can. It is called FUSION slideshow which is a combination of photo+video. This can be achieved by 2 photographers. However, please be noted that the video clips recorded by photographer can not replace the role of a videographer who records 100% of all the process.

cant have both in same video? video and photo presentation? i have seen a few before..

Oh wow..thanks everyone !! I really appreciate the ideas :cheers:

I have engaged both actually. So now i think it just a matter of the sequence in presenting it during my wedding dinner to my guests.

Oh wow..thanks everyone !! I really appreciate the ideas :cheers:

I have engaged both actually. So now i think it just a matter of the sequence in presenting it during my wedding dinner to my guests.

i would go with the photos presentation first.. probably loop it with the pre wedding shoots :)

I'm a bit greedy, I wanted and I did have both.... It's the once-in-a-life-time big day of your life, I want it to be memorable & beautiful.... hehehe...