Can i get some suggestions for Wedding tailors? Reasonably priced. Im not really interested in 'named' designers. Thanks!

emm after twelve is not bad , there shop is in Kota D'sara

Can i get some suggestions for Wedding tailors? Reasonably priced. Im not really interested in 'named' designers. Thanks!

I'm getting my wedding gown tailored for our pre-wedding shoot this year. The tailor is called Karen and her shop is L & L Bridal Collections located in Endah Parade, Sri Petaling. She is very friendly and patient with me especially when I keep asking her so many questions :lol:

She is very reasonably priced, I'm paying RM800 for the wedding gown. If you want, PM me and I'll give you her mobile number.

Hey Cat23,

Its embarassing but i cant seem to figure out what "PM" you means :dash2: Anyway if you see this, please send me her mobile number

clovet18@hotmail.com

Thanks

My friend bought her wedding dress from Vows inWhite, apparently their shop not opened yet. Opening in End of June in damansara. You can search for their page in Facebook. I am going to tailor make my cheongsam there :)

Hey Cat23,

Its embarassing but i cant seem to figure out what "PM" you means :dash2: Anyway if you see this, please send me her mobile number

clovet18@hotmail.com

Thanks

Hi, Vanz.

Or maybe u may have a try at Absolute Bride Bridal Boutique. I got mine there, it's cheap yet quality! :smile:

dunno why my PM button is not working. Cat23, can u email me her contact?? My email is gertrude_ii@yahoo.com. I'd like to make a dinner gown for a show!! :) but not sure if it's beyond my budget :/

I'm getting my wedding gown tailored for our pre-wedding shoot this year. The tailor is called Karen and her shop is L & L Bridal Collections located in Endah Parade, Sri Petaling. She is very friendly and patient with me especially when I keep asking her so many questions :lol:

She is very reasonably priced, I'm paying RM800 for the wedding gown. If you want, PM me and I'll give you her mobile number.

I have tailored a cheongsam for my wedding dinner with White & Lacy.

Paulyn is patient and professional. She is very careful and pays attention to details. She also tailors a lot of wedding gowns. Maybe you can drop by and see if you can find anything off the rack, if not then can get a quote from her for your gown?

I really loved my cheongsam, and the price was also reasonable for the quality of lace & fabric and workmanship.

You have to make an appointment first:

White & Lacy

30A Jalan SS22/25,

Damansara Jaya,

47400 Petaling Jaya,

Tel: (+60) 03 7729 5262 or (+60) 012 212 5262 to make an appointment.

Thanks for the suggestions girls. I decided to get mine done here afterall as I live overseas. very much easier to coordinate. Thanks again!

Hi Folks

If anyone of u looking for customize men suit or wedding gown, Brides mates dress etc, in KL or Selangor, i would suggest this tailor.

I remember customized mine with this fashion tailor in Subang Jaya SS14 (at the back of Esso and BHP)if you familiar with the area.

They running their business from home based studio.

Am one of their very loyal customer. Am quit satisfied with their workmanship and service.

This is their contact no for you to inquire 0126250756

Good Luck!!

Hi Folks

If anyone of u looking for customize men suit or wedding gown, Brides mates dress etc, in KL or Selangor, i would suggest this tailor.

I remember customized mine with this fashion tailor in Subang Jaya SS14 (at the back of Esso and BHP)if you familiar with the area.

They running their business from home based studio.

Am one of their very loyal customer. Am quit satisfied with their workmanship and service.

This is their contact no for you to inquire 0126250756

Good Luck!!

hi Lady Queen

could you share some of the pictures of the dress? email at: susianho@gmail.com

thanks

Hi Vanz, Do you wanna custom make a wedding or evening gown or cheongsam/qipao?

Be careful when you ask for quotation, some they quote you only for workmanship (excluding the materials).

But most of all, is workmanship + material.

Good Luck!

Hi cat23,

My PM is not functioning. Do you mind to email me the contact? Thanks a bunch!

you can try www.iamabride.com. you will be surprised with the workmanship and price. :)

Awesome sharing, in my opinion bestbridalprice is the best for wedding gowns and all clothes related to the wedding. In these place the clothes are avilable in reasonable rate only. We can find lot of latest model dresses in it.

Always try and find out the experience of the tailor. This is an important part of every industry. The experts who have been in business for many years will obviously have more skill and experience. They know their work best and you can believe in them with the liability of stitching your outfit. If it is an highly-priced fabric or something you plan to wear for an big occasion like your wedding or engagement party, you must take due care to ensure that the tailor has a good reputation in the industry.