Hey, everyone in the forum.

I got to know about this site from a client of mine.

I hope I can contribute to and share some experience of mine with everyone here.

Besides, I believe I also can get some new ideas and inspirations from the members here.

Have a nice day!

Hi Photoglebe,

We all welcome you to stay and learn and share.

But there are many thin lines in business solicitation. The mod here are strict and if you have any quotes that present your work, or how to contact you for your service it will be remove without a prior notice. If you continue to pursue in any ways at all, your post will be reported to the admin for further action. Including banning, and also blacklisting of your service permanently.

Only registered vendor here is allowed to share their business model, marketing, etc

Hope you read the forum rules.

I hope I can contribute to and share some experience of mine with everyone here.

Besides, I believe I also can get some new ideas and inspirations from the members here.

Have a nice day!

gl

PhotoGlebe,

welcome to the forum ! have fun here and do share more with the brides here ya !

photoglebe...yes. You are not allowed to advertise your services without signing up as a registered Vendor and pay the forum owner advertising money. Any hint at all about you offering your service here will result in blacklist and ban.

In the event you start to blame the forum for " not " being clear about the guideline. Here's a little to enlighten you.

http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1073

The forum and in fact every forum is very clear about their rules, whenever there are violations it is usually a case of ignorance of new joined members and often time they will blame the forum for not stating out clearly. Many don't "read" first before they share. Many "post" first then when sounded, only say the forum aren't clear. The rules will not jump into your head themselves. You are suppose to search for them at threads header and read.

In the event also that if you laptop/PC is unable to click the link given. Here's the guideline and hope that you don't blame the forum for not being informative.

Dear all,

Please take note that topics promoting own websites, portfolios and studios started by members who are the Photographers, Videographers and Owners of Photo Studios have been moved to 'Classified'.

Please be informed that any duplication of advertisements in other sections other than in 'Classified' will be DELETED.

PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT SOLICITATION OF ANY THREADS IS STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED. THIS FORUM IS FOR OUR BTBs, MARRIED MEMBERS AND CONCERNED MEMBERS TO SHARE ON THEIR EXPERIENCES, COMMENTS AND OPINIONS. PROFESSIONAL ADVISES ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED. DO NOT TAKE THIS FORUM AS A CHANNEL TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR CLIENTS, BE IT POTENTIAL OR CONFIRMED ONES.

FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH MALAYSIABRIDES'S POSTING RULES WILL RESULT IN CANCELLATION AND BANNING OF MEMBERSHIP.

Mbrides clearly state that the forum is for Bride to be, Married Members and Concerned Members to share on their experience, comments and opinions. It has never once mentioned that this is a forum created for suppliers to share their work, business, marketing,etc. For new members please read this as well. This isn't only for this thread but the world at large.

The forum admin also has the right to request for prove that you are a bride to be or bride has been who has experience in certain supplier and prove to show that they were your supplier if necessary. Forum has rules and it is the obligation of forumers to observe this rather than cursing the forum admin that they should have not do so because the forum is provided for free to all, hence you can opt to start your own forum to see how difficult it is to maintain and how expensive it is to maintain one.

The admin needs to sustain the forum. Anyone who comes in trying to lobby for work without permission, is labeled as a thief trying to rob from the founder.

Priority goes to bride to be and brides. If you're wondering why the founder don't want to make this a " VENDOR FRIENDLY " forum, the answer is...it actually is a VENDOR FRIENDLY forum. Just that you are not a vendor. So the forum isn't an " Illegal Forumer Friendly" forum.

Take note.

PhotoGlebe,

welcome to the forum ! have fun here and do share more with the brides here ya !

photoglebe...yes. You are not allowed to advertise your services without signing up as a registered Vendor and pay the forum owner advertising money. Any hint at all about you offering your service here will result in blacklist and ban.

Thanks for the friendly note, I will join you soon to be a registered Vendor.

I'm now waiting for the admin reply on the procedures to be a Vendor.

I hope I can have an amazing signature like yours :lol:

Photoglebe...if indeed you ARE gonna sign up as a Vendor....I welcome you on board!

Good to have another PG who at least have some good ethics here to want to sign up as a Registered Vendor and does not resort to spamming this forum! :cool:

Have a nice day!

hiya! welcome to MB!! ahah, im also new here!!

@amanda_angel, after some busy shooting, at last I joined you to be a registered vendor.

@romanticwedding, you are welcomed too.

@fred, Mr. Admin, thanks for the welcome note, I'll see you around.

Have a nice day :-)