sweetty

Holiday Inn Glenmarie (formerly Pan Pacific KL-Glenmarie)

Hi, if any of you ladies have the quotation, can you kindly send to me so I could budget for my wedding next year.

Thank you very much in advance.

E-mail : elaine_tham81@yahoo.com

I also considered Holiday Inn recently for my wedding in early 2010. I was happy with the ballroom except their new colour scheme, gold and green. Nevertheless, I requested for photos to see their decoration but soon found out that some deco as shown in the photos are not in the standard package (eg. tiebacks). I got really confused and now hesitating with that place. Maybe someone can advise me what do I get with their standard package.

Hi, anyone attended dinner there before?

I have make a banquet booking there in this coming Oct.

Their ballroom can fit in 320 pax max only. And the ballroom is just renovated.

hi sweety.. yups, i attended a wedding there before the reno.. it was really nice.. so, it's definitely going to be even better now!! ;)

Dear Seahorsee,

Do you mind to share your photos with me? Email is cyline1881@hotmail.com. Thanks.

Hi, Wan Yee,

I had tried not to reveal her name here. May be next time i will look for Siew Yen.

Thx for sharing.

Hi adeline,

who are you liasing with currently? Maybe you can try talking to Siew Yen? I only talked to her once though (heheh) but she sounds like a nice person to deal with...

What about the washroom outside the ballroom? Is it not functioning properly or etc? I've yet to go and see the place...

Thanks..

Hi everyone, i got the quotation for buffet dinner from Holiday Inn today. And they arrange this Ms S Maheswari for my event. I read through this forum and saw someone have a big complaint bout this lady. what's wrong with her actually? please share with me cos i might be coordinating with her too. And this Siew Yen you've mention, is she still around?

thanks

How much is the minimum package for this Hotel?...Dec 2008 is crazy! Everybody is booking the hotels and everybody is on waiting list. This is stressful cause I cannot get confirmation of any hotels which I want...sighh!

Dear Snow cloud,

I'm also looking around for hotel to hold my event. So far have seen Prince hotel. They have this really elegant study room, small enough for my 'witness/cocktail' afternoon ceremony. In fact they also have this

Board room that is really smart looking which can be closed for private function only after 11am.

Then there is Carcosa offering English afternoon tea.

So if you looking for small venue with a cosy environment, try calling them.

sorry to interrupt.... just wondering, has anyone been to wedding banquet at this hotel b4?.... how's the food like?

Hi, Wan Yee,

I had tried not to reveal her name here. May be next time i will look for Siew Yen.

Thx for sharing.

Hi adeline,

who are you liasing with currently? Maybe you can try talking to Siew Yen? I only talked to her once though (heheh) but she sounds like a nice person to deal with...

What about the washroom outside the ballroom? Is it not functioning properly or etc? I've yet to go and see the place...

Thanks..

Hi everyone, i got the quotation for buffet dinner from Holiday Inn today. And they arrange this Ms S Maheswari for my event. I read through this forum and saw someone have a big complaint bout this lady. what's wrong with her actually? please share with me cos i might be coordinating with her too. And this Siew Yen you've mention, is she still around?

thanks

Hi ,

Do you mind to send me your quotation ? :wub: Have you sign up with them ?

Hi, Wan Yee,

Thx for sharing.

Hi adeline,

Thanks..

thanks

Hi,

I have request for a quotation yest, but I forgot to put my email add :dash2:

yanz88@hotmail.com

Thanks ya

sorry to interrupt.... just wondering, has anyone been to wedding banquet at this hotel b4?.... how's the food like?

any comments bout the food?

hi i've booked the same venue for my AD in May. they have arranged Ms Emily Chiew, the Director of event and meetings for me. previously i was liaising with Jessie but she has left the hotel.. same goes to siew yen.

hi just wondering....how many tables are you having?...

as i required about 40 to 45 tables and they told me they can...but i'm having doubts when they show me the venue...at the Cendrawasih room...

anyone can confirm this?

How much does Holiday Inn Glenmarie charge for projector rental?

Not sure if u would still find the info useful, they are charging 850 for LCD projector rental if not mistaken...

Not sure if u would still find the info useful, they are charging 850 for LCD projector rental if not mistaken...

Isn't it included with the rental of the glenmarie ballroom?

Isn't it included with the rental of the glenmarie ballroom?

i think not... it depends on the table u have... and of coz negotation skills

Hi guys, just curious to know.

Anyone having or had their wedding banquet at Holiday Inn Glenmarie this year? I am having my dinner there end of the year at glenmarie ballroom, 35 tables. Any advices or things that I should be prepared for?

Thanks and advice much appreciated!

Urgent reply required...

Has anyone had their banquet at the Glenmarie Ballroom recently? And if you did, how many tables do you have?

My fiancee and I are trying hard to get the Glenmarie Ballroom but we were being turn to Cendrawasih instead reason being our tables were 40 to 45... a bit frust actually...

Hi Jacq,

Do you mind sharing the photo? Can email me at dinachia@gmail.com?

Thankyouuuu

Dina

Hi sseahorsee,

Thanks for sharing. Would like to ask about your comments on their food, ambience and the setting.

I am a bit worried on the table arrangements, and not sure if i need to request for ballroom decoration.

Hi! I just went for a friend's wedding two weeks ago. She had 20 tables, so the table arrangement is really nice....Only thing the walkway a bit short so you only got a short distance to walk to the main table.

The food is so so but I think the place look great compare to before. They just renovated the ballroom cause I went to that place last year in May. I have some photos, so PM me if you're interested.

Hi, do you think you can email me the pics as well? anucia@gmail.com.

Thank you so much!

Everyone that plans to have their dinner at Holiday Inn Glenmarie please think twice. Not recommended at all. Had their dinner with them Dec 09...

May i know why? my fren highly recommended that place and the ambience is nice according to him.

Let's put it this way. there are many many things more important in organizing a banquet than nice ambience. Nice ambience can be acheived by just hiring some pro to do the deco... they can turn a landfill into a mansion...

Honouring what's on the contract, attention to details, doing their best to fulfill the couple's wishes is something still lacking in this hotel. I speak from experience. If you still don't believe me, please have your dinner there. You will be impressed at first, but in the end... you will be writing a complaint on this forum like me haha...

Cheers and happy 2010!