Sign in to follow this  
@lice~~

Banquet Venue Suggestion @ Cheras/Kajang/Seri Kembangan

Hi all,

Good day,

Planning to have my wedding reception at end of this year and now looking for chinese restaurant around Cheras, Kajang, Seri Kembangan or nearby. Well, most of my relatives are from Seremban and Johor so are looking for a better or easy access restaurant. Right now, in my mind just got 2 restaurant Moon Palaces at The Mines and Hee Lai Tong at Seri Kembangan only.

If you have any better idea, please share.

Thank you.

Hi all,

Good day,

Planning to have my wedding reception at end of this year and now looking for chinese restaurant around Cheras, Kajang, Seri Kembangan or nearby. Well, most of my relatives are from Seremban and Johor so are looking for a better or easy access restaurant. Right now, in my mind just got 2 restaurant Moon Palaces at The Mines and Hee Lai Tong at Seri Kembangan only.

Thank you.

May i know when is your wedding dinner date?

Hi all,

Good day,

Thank you.

May i know when is your wedding dinner date?

hi @lice,

i got mine in TT Bukit Jalil. You can try there.... In fact, puchong still have few restaurants is available in Dec - TT, Hei Loi Tang, Chung Wah, etc....

hi @lice,

i got mine in TT Bukit Jalil. You can try there.... In fact, puchong still have few restaurants is available in Dec - TT, Hei Loi Tang, Chung Wah, etc....

hi vins,

Thanks for the suggestion.. pissed up with the date and restaurant finding :P so my actual wedding day postpone to next year

Hi all,

Good day,

Thank you.

Hi,

You can try at Mines Wellness Hotel, very reasonable price, Call 019-6001463.

Hi sachuraj,

Is it u got attended any wedding dinner at Mines Wellness Hotel?

Hi sachuraj,

Is it u got attended any wedding dinner at Mines Wellness Hotel?

lol.. most properly he/she is the staff there.. saw him/her post the same message in many thread.. self promoting

i been to wedding dinner at moon palaces at the mines

food not bad.

U concern bout the food taste or the environment?

Depends on yr budget also :cool:

I visited Mines Wellness Hotel recently and saw the outdoor wedding setting there. It was breath-takingly gorgeous. It has a view over-looking the lake and a mini man-made beach plus luscious greeneries. however I don't really fancy outdoor weddings, if it rains, mozzies, too warm....

If you 're into garden wedding, go check it out.