2011 bride, anyone mind to share with me quotation for wedding lunch/dinner at Bankers Club?

Appreciate that :) e-mail : tohjan@gmail.com

Not sure whether is it too late to reply this post, you might book your wedding venue :tongue:

I just went to the fair over the weekend, they are there, their package starts from RM950++ for Mon-Sat, Sun is RM1k++

I am actually considering there as well. How bout u?

2011 bride, anyone mind to share with me quotation for wedding lunch/dinner at Bankers Club?

Appreciate that :) e-mail : tohjan@gmail.com

Not sure whether is it too late to reply this post, you might book your wedding venue :tongue:

I just went to the fair over the weekend, they are there, their package starts from RM950++ for Mon-Sat, Sun is RM1k++

I am actually considering there as well. How bout u?

any idea of their capacity?

Hi Kate,

The place can accommodate up to 30 tables, however, the ground floor only able to accommodate 15-16 tables (depending you wan a smaller or bigger stage), the remaining tables will be at the mezzanine floor, where there got like balcony you can look down the ground floor. I would suggest that if your table more than 25 tables, dun go for bankers club, as the remaining 5 tables will be in like private room in the mezzanine floor, so i feel the ppl sitting the tables inside will feel really isolated. You can take a look at the place. i love the place, thats y i book the place for my wedding venue :)

My plan is to place relatives on the ground floor, friend on the mezzanine floor :lol:

If you want the contact, let me know. They are friendly ppl

Hi Kate,

The place can accommodate up to 30 tables, however, the ground floor only able to accommodate 15-16 tables (depending you wan a smaller or bigger stage), the remaining tables will be at the mezzanine floor, where there got like balcony you can look down the ground floor. I would suggest that if your table more than 25 tables, dun go for bankers club, as the remaining 5 tables will be in like private room in the mezzanine floor, so i feel the ppl sitting the tables inside will feel really isolated. You can take a look at the place. i love the place, thats y i book the place for my wedding venue :)

My plan is to place relatives on the ground floor, friend on the mezzanine floor :lol:

Hi,

Just want to know, are you planning to add anymore decorations to the venue? I have booked Bankers Club as well, but I'm still not sure if i need any additional deco to enhance the venue. Hoping to get some opinions from other BTBs.

Hi,

Just want to know, are you planning to add anymore decorations to the venue? I have booked Bankers Club as well, but I'm still not sure if i need any additional deco to enhance the venue. Hoping to get some opinions from other BTBs.

Hi Ccocomo,

At the moment, i do not plan to add any decorations due to no budget for extra decorations plus i think their decorations should be sufficient. I plan to have a small table to put the door gifts instead of on the table. I am thinking of door gifts of varieties of chocolates & sweets and let the guess mix and match. So might need extra table from Bankers Club. You have any idea in mind how you wan to decorate the place?

Btw- when is your wedding? Mine still long way more, Jan 2013 :lol:

Hi,

Hi Ccocomo,

At the moment, i do not plan to add any decorations due to no budget for extra decorations plus i think their decorations should be sufficient. I plan to have a small table to put the door gifts instead of on the table. I am thinking of door gifts of varieties of chocolates & sweets and let the guess mix and match. So might need extra table from Bankers Club. You have any idea in mind how you wan to decorate the place?

Btw- when is your wedding? Mine still long way more, Jan 2013 :lol:

Wow..your wedding is in 2013 and you've planned so much already.

My day is approaching fast, end of December but the wedding preparation is still a mess!!

I'm freaking out right now. Anyways, i think i'm going to stick with the basic decorations provided by bankers club as well, in purple theme.

The only thing i would add is some additional candles to be placed along the windows.

My day is approaching fast, end of December but the wedding preparation is still a mess!!

I'm freaking out right now. Anyways, i think i'm going to stick with the basic decorations provided by bankers club as well, in purple theme.

The only thing i would add is some additional candles to be placed along the windows.

Well, initially i wanted end of 2012 like around Oct-Dec, but we went to see si fu for auspicious date selection, we want a sat so earliest is Jan 2013..so i ended up planning my wedding very far ahead, which now i starting to search for photographer..hehe..i do things quite slow so is better for me to plan early :tongue: but i think i will end up got a lot last min things.

I think their basis decorations quite sufficient, there will be roses pedals along the walkway even on the side of the window. If i remember correctly, i think they do provide candle as well but not those colourful candles. They even help you print photos to put around the place. I like sunflowers so i think to change from roses to sunflower but sunflower more exp than roses so sitll considering.

If you thinking to hire external party for decoration and you have budget for it, can consider Wishing Tree, i saw their work, is nice but come with a price.

Btw - mind to share which photographer, videographer and MUA you using for your actual day?

All the best in your wedding planning ya :)

Hi Kate,

Thanks for sharing! I am looking at about 30 to 35 tables. arrgghhh guess I have to strike it off my shortlist :bye:

Well, initially i wanted end of 2012 like around Oct-Dec, but we went to see si fu for auspicious date selection, we want a sat so earliest is Jan 2013..so i ended up planning my wedding very far ahead, which now i starting to search for photographer..hehe..i do things quite slow so is better for me to plan early :tongue: but i think i will end up got a lot last min things.

I think their basis decorations quite sufficient, there will be roses pedals along the walkway even on the side of the window. If i remember correctly, i think they do provide candle as well but not those colourful candles. They even help you print photos to put around the place. I like sunflowers so i think to change from roses to sunflower but sunflower more exp than roses so sitll considering.

If you thinking to hire external party for decoration and you have budget for it, can consider Wishing Tree, i saw their work, is nice but come with a price.

Btw - mind to share which photographer, videographer and MUA you using for your actual day?

All the best in your wedding planning ya :)

I've booked Foohui as my photographer and Remy Ngan as the MUA for the actual day.

Due to budget constraint, i'm not having a videographer on that day.

[Thanks for sharing! I am looking at about 30 to 35 tables. arrgghhh guess I have to strike it off my shortlist :bye:

Aww...nvm, there are a lot more venue. Sorry i cant really help you on this cos when i do my venue searching, i am looking for a venue that accommodate 20-25 tables only. You can consider Holiday Inn Glenmarie if is not too far from you. The hotel is resort feel, feel relax when you are :lol:

I went there last Sunday, the 1K++ set the food overall is nice, and they serve fast and change the plate almost every dish :) just that parking might be limited, I park at lowyat plaza there...

I went there last Sunday, the 1K++ set the food overall is nice, and they serve fast and change the plate almost every dish :) just that parking might be limited, I park at lowyat plaza there...

That's good to hear. Now i not so worry about the food. When i see the cheapest menu, the food is very simple and basic so i afraid that it might not be nice.

Thanks for sharing :lol:

Hehe, u try to gather another 4-5 comments if can, as u have to rate it based on few comments ;)

I like the fried rice, the chicken is normal, but the fish and prawn for that day were fresh, we all enjoy it. My friend likes the "wo bang"

That's good to hear. Now i not so worry about the food. When i see the cheapest menu, the food is very simple and basic so i afraid that it might not be nice.

Thanks for sharing :lol:

Hehe, u try to gather another 4-5 comments if can, as u have to rate it based on few comments ;)

I like the fried rice, the chicken is normal, but the fish and prawn for that day were fresh, we all enjoy it. My friend likes the "wo bang"

Hopefully got more ppl comment on this thread then :smile:

hi,

I did mine at Banker's club but that was way back in March 2010. Had not heard 1 guest complained about the food and had this critical-relative who would never fail to show you her expression when and if the food is not fantastic - and she didn't say a word of negative about it. And their food portion was good. And you can tell them the pace/speed of food servings or if you want a 10min break between dish number 5 to 6. And my family, loved the woh pang too hehe

Got a friend who had his wedding there before me and if you want to personalize the venue, you can ask them to take down paintings/photos that's hanging on their walls and put yours up too :) maybe this might help you save abit on deco cost :)

I went back 1 yr later for my anniversary dinner and the food has maintained its standards too :)

hope this helps :)

hi,

I did mine at Banker's club but that was way back in March 2010. Had not heard 1 guest complained about the food and had this critical-relative who would never fail to show you her expression when and if the food is not fantastic - and she didn't say a word of negative about it. And their food portion was good. And you can tell them the pace/speed of food servings or if you want a 10min break between dish number 5 to 6. And my family, loved the woh pang too hehe

Got a friend who had his wedding there before me and if you want to personalize the venue, you can ask them to take down paintings/photos that's hanging on their walls and put yours up too :) maybe this might help you save abit on deco cost :)

I went back 1 yr later for my anniversary dinner and the food has maintained its standards too :)

hope this helps :)

Thanks, it really helps a lot :lol: now i feel i made the right choice :happy:

That's good idea - to remove their paintings/photos and replace with ours but then we have to incurr cost to get our pictures frame.

Girls,

I would like to know more about their food taste / quality - or if anyone know if their cheapest package's FOOD wise is OKAY! ??

Appreciate it if anyone can comment esp for the year of 2012 , please !!!