vv_xoxo

Part-time Cleaning Maid

I'm looking for part-time cleaning maid for my house, staying in Puchong, one service needed every weekend, last time I saw many brochures stating there's RM9.90 per hour cleaning maid service but just couldn't seem to find it now....

Do you have anyone to recommend which can do a good job (most important thing), and better yet, with a very reasonable price... :whistling:

yes, 10am pick up return the nxt day same time. 11am today, send back 11am tomorrow.

branches in TTDI and Taipan.

which means the maid will be overnight at my house?

what if i only need her for a few hours cleaning services only?

Thank you... :)

if u're keen, PM me and i'll send her contact number to you which you can confirm details and fees with her. i've never used the maid services before but i've recommended to a couple of friends.

cheers.

vv xoxo,

You can't PM others cos of the new rules - members whose posts exceed 100 only can use the PM feature. Refer here for the announcement.

clovey,

Your PM feature is not there or you can't PM certain people (whose PM might still be locked because their post is less then 100?)?

vv xoxo,

You can't PM others cos of the new rules - members whose posts exceed 100 only can use the PM feature. Refer here for the announcement.

clovey,

Your PM feature is not there or you can't PM certain people (whose PM might still be locked because their post is less then 100?)?

OIC.... thanks for the information janicelly... :smile:

baby_jay,

The maid service you're currently using is it good? Can they cover puchong area as well? is it foreign maid? can share more info please?

thanks u... :lol:

hi vv xoxo,

as for me... the maid services still acceptable... sumhow hv to instruct them on wat u wan them to do... yea, puchong area and foreign maid... sumtimes i will request for 2 maids for 2 hrs - RM50 as well... but hv to depends on the availability... the agency is in bdr puteri...

hi vv xoxo,

as for me... the maid services still acceptable... sumhow hv to instruct them on wat u wan them to do... yea, puchong area and foreign maid... sumtimes i will request for 2 maids for 2 hrs - RM50 as well... but hv to depends on the availability... the agency is in bdr puteri...

thanks for the info :biggrin:

can give me the agent / agency's contact number please? tqtq..... :wub:

How about in Cheras area? Any idea where I can hire part-time maids?

U may try this, but their charges are quite high... :tongue:

0162628892/ 0123791982/ 0389459816

if u're keen, PM me and i'll send her contact number to you which you can confirm details and fees with her. i've never used the maid services before but i've recommended to a couple of friends.

cheers.

Hi, Im interested abt the main u recommend.. but i prefer half day service in everyday for 1 month period. exp: 9am -6pm.

Is it she acceptable? Thanks .

my SIL's agency charges RM70 f0r 24hrs.

Hi tinkerbelle, can u send me the contact number of your agency? I can't PM you.. I need a maid to come over to my place

Hi,

Anyone knows of any agency who supplies temp maids thay stay-in (24 hrs)? I am looking for one for a long period (3-6 months).