Sign in to follow this  
IAT84

Adam Ong AD photography

Hi Hi,

I am in the midst of surveying photographer for my actual wedding day. Anyone that has engage Adam Ong's AD photography service before that mind sharing ur experience with me? Thanks!

very BAD customer service. i was trying a friend from UK to inquire him but after 3 appraoch, no respond. call handphone, no pick up, no call back. try other photographers please... many of them as good as this guy

Hi Hi,

I am in the midst of surveying photographer for my actual wedding day. Anyone that has engage Adam Ong's AD photography service before that mind sharing ur experience with me? Thanks!

Hi there,

You may try Daren Chong as he is equally as good and he's very attentive/ approachable in that sense. Ultimately communication and interaction is the most important element as the couple will have to deal with the photographer for months from pre-discussion all the way to finalising the output/ album of the shooting process.

Anyway, just my 2 cents thoughts. Happy hunting !

Adam maybe my actual day photographer - but the communication part is really not the best. I am using him mostly cause I really like his style of pictures and well.. in real life he is pretty jovial and funny. So I am hoping all of it will work out. lol

But as missmynx suggested Dennis Yap is pretty good too.. he be doing my pre-wedding and he is very communicative, funny and jovial (see a trend here... jovial and funny ppl are best to have fun during photoshoot! lol)

Though in reality I should have swap over - Adam for pre-wedding and Dennis for AD - as I think Adam does great pre-wedding... but wedding is just as good!

Good luck though!

Hi Thistle Trinkets,

Do you mind elaborate further on the communication part with Adam? How did the meeting between you and him went? I just wonder how does he usually communicate with the couple and whether he discuss with the couple on how they would like the pictures?

Thanks !!

Hi IAT,

Erm before I met him in person, I was communicating with his manager Andrew on the email.. so technically the not so communication part is there as he dont really reply promptly and sometime I have to give him reminder.

We didnt really communicate with Adam itself until the meeting. He is from my hometown so there is a common point there. We didnt get to talk alot of my whole family (like 8 of us) was there.. but we did get to communicate on certain things that I want and he looks like he knows what I want. He was also smiley and warm person and pretty easy to talk too. We will meet again a few weeks b4 my wedding to discuss more on what we want and just to get comfortable with each other.. and I could update again then

But if you were to compare with my pre-wedding PG Dennis.... Dennis is so much better.

Just a little background... before this I thought I will get one good photographer for my actual day and cut down on my pre-wedding by having friends taking for us. But certain things didnt pan out. I decided to get another professional photographer to take my Malaysia Pre-wedding. Dennis was actually my other choice for AD PG but I was dead set on Adam hence I choose Adam.

Okay so back to Dennis, I just decided last week that I want another PG for my pre-wedding. I asked Adam first but he was all booked out. So straight away I asked Dennis, and up to this point he been nothing but great. We been communicating by phone,sms and email if we have any ideas floating about (since my shoot will be in less than 3 weeks) and Dennis been very prompt in replying everything. When we talk on the phone he makes me feel like I am an old friend which is a lot compare to Adam/Andrew side (but I am reserving my opinion cause my wedding is 3 months more, and nearer the date I am hoping we will have more communication). Though the above poster mentioned that Adam/Andrew has bad communication did freak me out as I did experience a little bit but I am holding out as 1) He is my first choice 2) I paid the deposit lol 3) My friend's sister used him and he was great + there are one or two member who can vouch for his personality on the actual day which is great.

But at the end of the day - it is about choosing who style you like + who can make you the most comfortable. Good luck babes!

Hi Thistle Trinkets,

Thanks for sharing . I will go ahead and engage Adam's service for my actual day photography :) Definitely adore his photos !

Hi there,

You may also try Dennis Yap Photography. He tells a story through his pictures :-)

Hi,

Can you share with me his contact or website? My email address is cindielow@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Hi Hi,

his work is superb but i dunno much about his services. maybe you try the award winning, patrick soon, he is everywhere. UK,HK,Malaysia as well. he is my AD photographer last year. you can add him in facebook. you can see his work in fb,if you add him,you can unlock most of the album there. here u go

http://www.facebook.com/studiomoonspell