Sign in to follow this  
belle85

Ideal location for pre-wedding photo

Hi all,

I will take my pre-wedding photo in May..

I m getting problems in where to choose the ideal location (outdoor) for my wedding photo?? :dash2: :wacko3:

Any recommendation? I plan to take it at JB or Singapore

Hi all,

I m getting problems in where to choose the ideal location (outdoor) for my wedding photo?? :dash2: :wacko3:

If singapore, why not look into this place

http://www.facebook.com/LijiangVisionMalaysia

took our wedding picture there :lol: unforgetable

Hi all,

JB:Sultan palace, Desaru Beach, Hutan Bandar, Jalan Wong Ah Fook, railway...

Singapore: Botanical Garden, Sentosa, Clarke Quay, Marina Barage, railway, Henderson Wave...

Hi all,

Hi Belle,

1st to congratz u for da coming Wedding, surely excited cant wait any longer aren't u? haha me either.

My pre wedding PS also will be in da mid of May. i'm struggling like u as well to find out where and which is the best scene for PS (outdoor)

so far in my list(KL & Selangor) are 1. Ulu Yam 2. Putrajaya 3. Perdana Lake Garden 4. bukit melawati kuala selangor 5. Sekinchan

I also would like to seek couples that had their wedding photoshoot in this forum to suggest scenery venues for me....s'il vous plait

haha, ur place r too far for me as i m living in JB...

when is ur AD??

Hi all,

Hi Belle,

1st to congratz u for da coming Wedding, surely excited cant wait any longer aren't u? haha me either.

My pre wedding PS also will be in da mid of May. i'm struggling like u as well to find out where and which is the best scene for PS (outdoor)

so far in my list(KL & Selangor) are 1. Ulu Yam 2. Putrajaya 3. Perdana Lake Garden 4. bukit melawati kuala selangor 5. Sekinchan

I also would like to seek couples that had their wedding photoshoot in this forum to suggest scenery venues for me....s'il vous plait

Hi all,

i like Singapore, it's very beautiful.

Jb: sultan palace, your old school (if u can get permission), the place you had your first date, Desaru, Kota tinggi waterfall

Spore: Marina bay sands! Any old looking place... maybe can try Chinatown, Little India, Peranakan museums, the arts museums too, old colonial housed or churches will look great.

I m considering to choose Sentosa Beach as my outdoor location.

Maybe will go to Singapore Flyer to take some of the pic if time allow.. but i havent make a very confirm decision as i dun want to waste a lot of money then choose a wrong location.... haha.. a bit kiasu :oops: ....

What's ur opinion?? :blush::blush:

Hi Belle,

When I was choosing the location for my photo shoot, I searched other's wedding photos taken at the same place online. Of course different photographers will bring a different feel for the place. But at least can get an idea how the place might look like in photos and also can get some inspiration of poses to do . Maybe you can do the same too. :smile:

Hi all,

Hi Belle,

hi, have u choosen where is ur shooting location?? hmm.. i thnik i wanna choose putrajaya, but don noe good or not?

Hi all,

My PS is in June and I am struggling to choose a place for photo shoot as they only allow me to choose a place in KL & Pj area.

Other than putrajaya, is there any where I can go with nice buildings...

Why not KL Town - Dataran Merdeka, Church, Chinese temple, Graphic arts below the Pasar Seni, and those old heritage shoplots?

Why not KL Town - Dataran Merdeka, Church, Chinese temple, Graphic arts below the Pasar Seni, and those old heritage shoplots?

Hi Pinklady,

i'm YC, i have my pre-wedding photo session on June... my package only allow me take within klang valley area... i'm so confuse for the place selection... my friend suggestion is Lake garden, KTM station & Tmn TTDI... but i hope can choose others... May i know KL town where got Church or Graphic arts building are nice?

Thanks so much~~

Hi Pinklady,

i'm YC, i have my pre-wedding photo session on June... my package only allow me take within klang valley area... i'm so confuse for the place selection... my friend suggestion is Lake garden, KTM station & Tmn TTDI... but i hope can choose others... May i know KL town where got Church or Graphic arts building are nice?

Thanks so much~~

Gratz YC.

Church: 1] http://standrewschurch.org.my/ (Around Menara Maybank)

2] http://www.stmaryscathedral.org.my/ (Right in front of Dataran Merdeka)

3] http://www.klwesley.org/stage/ (near Pasar Seni LRT Station)

Graphics Arts: Pasar Seni Lrt Station below along the big longkang. Those Graffitti Arts.

Depending each individual. You can survey before making a decision. All Da Besties.

Hi Pinklady,

Thanks so much~~

Gratz YC.

Church: 1] http://standrewschurch.org.my/ (Around Menara Maybank)

2] http://www.stmaryscathedral.org.my/ (Right in front of Dataran Merdeka)

3] http://www.klwesley.org/stage/ (near Pasar Seni LRT Station)

Graphics Arts: Pasar Seni Lrt Station below along the big longkang. Those Graffitti Arts.

Depending each individual. You can survey before making a decision. All Da Besties.

Hi Pinklady,

Thanks so much lehh... u already take ur pre-wedding photo? By the way, nice to meet u~~

Nice meeting you too YC. Yeah taken mine pre-wedding photos @ Kuching (contest winner). He's just a photographer not from bridal shop.

Nice meeting you too YC. Yeah taken mine pre-wedding photos @ Kuching (contest winner). He's just a photographer not from bridal shop.

IC.... Congratulations & happy for you.... so how about the pre-wedding photo package? not include the gowns lorr?? u need to rent from other side?? you mind share with me??

The prewedding photoshoot included a sponsor gown That Special Occasion (only for photoshoot). The package I've won is worth 5k premium album consist of 10 pages. Additional charges for the softcopies which I didn't took. If you taking your prewedding with him, you have to bring you own attire.

The prewedding photoshoot included a sponsor gown That Special Occasion (only for photoshoot). The package I've won is worth 5k premium album consist of 10 pages. Additional charges for the softcopies which I didn't took. If you taking your prewedding with him, you have to bring you own attire.

u won it... wow... so nice... :lol: ... then how about ur actual day gown? i've sign up the pre-wedding photo package with Aspial wedding... actual day gown need to "settle" by myself, coz i'm come from sabah... to aviod troublesome, i rent at my hometown is better lorr...

Hi YenChee,

For Destination Pre-wedding + Honeymoon photography package, try Rebak Island, Langkawi.

More details here.

u won it... wow... so nice... :lol: ... then how about ur actual day gown? i've sign up the pre-wedding photo package with Aspial wedding... actual day gown need to "settle" by myself, coz i'm come from sabah... to aviod troublesome, i rent at my hometown is better lorr...

Hi YenChee,

For Destination Pre-wedding + Honeymoon photography package, try Rebak Island, Langkawi.

More details here.

Hi Kathy,

Thanks your advice. My package is only allow within Klang Valley. i think i will choose Lake Garden and KTM station for my outdoor photo shooting. Anyway, thanks your sharing.

Regards,

Yen Chee

Bali is a beautiful place for a pre-wedding photography shoot! Uluwatu is a hotspot among wedding couples as they can capture stunning sunset wedding photographs along many of the beaches and clifftops along the Southern coastline. Canggu and Ubud are great for wedding couples looking for a tropical greenery setting amidst the rice fields for their photography sessions.

Some other places that are popular for wedding photography shots in Bali are: Taman Ujung Water Palace, Tegal Wangi Beach and Bajra Sandhi.

Lin, Wedding-Bali.com

I would like to recommend Bali as your pre wedding destination.

Just like my friend, she also do their pre wedding photoshoot in Bali. you can see their picture here > pre wedding in Bali <

Edited by NaomIT