arieloh

licensed robber

Special Attention...for all who drive.

My fren got summon for talking on the phone while driving. BUT... he is not on the phone at all.

He tried to explain, the policeman just get his to shut up...and warn him not to disturb his job.

Sound like he wanted some "coffee", my fren insist he is not on the phone, then the police summon him.

I think, they are the licensed robber lah!

:what can we do, when we are facing such situation??:

arieloh, u mean ur friend was on the hands-free set issit? or not even holding any phone but got summon, just like tt?

if tt's the case, then it's really unjust.

maybe record the conversation next time if possible? just like how the video captured the squatting in the lockup last time? dunno la, i've also wondered before what can we do.

personally had pretty bad experience before. involved in an accident, and we were not at fault, at ALL. after we went to make police report, the police who went to the scene helped the villagers there erase the evidence, clean clean, and try to frame us somemore le, by bringing us to another scene and trying to play with our memory... luckily our memory was on track.

he is not using phone at all..... the police just "wat" him.

wah, your case even more serious ler. finally, did they charge u...

the interrogator quite cunning lor... can sense his intentions are not good la. what to do, it was sooo obvious which race they are siding. but we had a kind soul who was willing to be our witness, and also my hubby remembered the exact location, and knew how differentiate his own vehicle tracks from that of others lor.... most importantly he was not intimidated by them, coz the police separated us to question separately. we just stood firm all the way lor, although shaking and freaking mad. so in the end, they accepted our report. no charges, coz not our fault.

hahaha... recently my friend make an illegal u-turn. caught by the police. my friend is very tired at that time coz just out from office and it's already 1am... so he requested the police throw him the summon fast so that he can go home and sleep. but the police say it's better they just settle there wor. that policemen requested RM 20 so that they cab settle on scene...

but hor my friend didn't bother the policemen request and just tell the police to be fast... my friend take that summon and before he leave he says to the police "saya anti rasuah" konon-nya... :P the policemen is wearing a badge stating that they are anti corruptions and yet they request for the bribes... with this sort of policemen in the society, no wonder we are unable to move forwards compared to other nations... sigh...

wah... i remembered once my mum was driving home after getting some groceries. as her fringe is long, she happen to just brush away her hair from her head when a policeman stopped her. the policeman insist that my mum was talking on handphone while driving when all the time, my mum's hp was lying in her bag! it's obviously a day time robbery as my mum kept on arguing with him. then my mum said, since u dun believe me, i will now use my phone, which is inside the bag under the car seat to call my hubby n daugther to jot down ur number and then v go to police station if u wan to. then the policeman really see to his eyes that the phone is indeed inside her bag which had been place under the car seat only he believed dat my mum is innocent. from that day onwards, my mum wear a hairband to keep her fringe away n tell us not to touch our hair when driving!

My sister was stopped by a police once. Unfortunately she forgot to bring her driving license.. Instead of issuing her a sammon, he asked her to pay up. My sister just got back from England so she didn't have any ringgit on her. Guess what the police said, 'pounds boleh juga!'. :D

Fuiyoh... Pound sterling also can use? :P

Anyway I had my fair share with discontent with the "keeper of the peace" also.

Many years ago, I was driving my sisters home from tuition class and I made a right turn at a T-junction near my house. The street was poorly lit, so I couldn't see anything past 10 feet to the left or right of me. As soon as I made the right turn, a lorry hit me from the side. I did not see the lorry coming from my left also. I got out of the car and there were two indian guys in the lorry. Technically it is my fault, but I realized that their headlights were not turned on. I demanded that we take down each other's license number, etc and head to the police station to lodge a report. They refused and kept bullying me and my sisters. The commotion caused the neighbours to come out and back then, I did not have a mobile yet. So the kind neighbours let me use their telephone in their house to call my parents. The two guys were persistent about me paying up and I said that since they failed to turn on the headlights, how is it my fault? I didn't see them coming from the left. When they realized that I pointed that out in front of the neighbours, they fled the scene.

Being a good citizen, my dad and I went to the police station to lodge a report. They insisted that my dad wait outside while I report the incident and I must have spent close to 3 hours at the police station. Instead of helping me with the report, the entire group of policemen huddled around me and asked me stupid questions like "do you have a boyfriend, how old are you, do you want to go out to eat, etc etc" I was so freaking pissed, plus my Malay was very good back then. I kept rejecting their invitations and finally I remided them that my dad is waiting just outside the building. They then found my dad and asked him to pay RM500 up so that I can go home. Can you believe that??? :D

last time as a student, my housemate was involved in an accident. He was not in the wrong. On scene, there were those mechanics asking my h/mate whether he wanted them to repair his car.He said no, when he arrived at the police station to lodge a report, the policemen ( obviously after makaning from the mechanics) insisted that my h/mate was wrong.My h/mate got pissed, called up his sister, who is a lawyer and asked the policemen, "speak to my lawyer!" the police let my fren go...

better don bribe them anymore... for rm20... they can report u to the ACA and then get RM100 for every cases reported...

i also have lotsa personal experience with the law 'enforcers'... cannot trust them at all...

This funny incident happened last year. I took my puppy along wit me to the near by petrol station (5 mins from condo) at night. One police car stopped me in front of my condo guard house and want some "coffee money" because i didn't put the safety belt on. I was very angry and asked them " y summon me oni? There's lots of motorcyclists without helmet n car drivers without safety belt, chit chating using hand phone! Y dun u guys go to giv them summon?! " Gals, u guess what they said? Haha....."Cik, cakap baik baik, jangan marah. Lain kali kena pakai safety belt ar..." :P

Mm....i oso dun know y i getting very mad that day. Am i rude....? My hubby advised me next time better dun argue wit them ooo.

i share one funny incident but you people don't abuse it ah... also about safety belts. somebody i know was with her kid when she was driving without the safety belt. stopped by the police and was gonna be summoned. At that time, she had little cash with her and the police looked like he was gonna ask for kopi money. she was so worried, she started to apologise and pleaded with the police to let her go this time. suddenly her kid blurted out, uncle, kita tak ada duit, macam mana pergi bayar and gave the police a very pitiful look. the police felt so kesian for them he let them off. talk about being down with cash at the right time.

my personal encounter... last 2 years on my way to Tapah using the highway. i drive accords to the speed limit (or maybe slightly lower than the permitted speed limit) then there's a road block and am 1 of the "lucky" 1 that kena block. :P

the police said i exceed the the speed limit and ask me how i want to settle. since i know i didn't do anything wrong, i ask the police to give me the proof that i exceed the speed limit. that policemen still insisted that i do wrong and say they have captured the photos of my car speeding with the car plate number clearly (somemore he read a few time my plate number to me lagi). sigh...

in the end i tell the police since they got the proof then just issue me the summon and i'll bring it to the court. hahaha... that policemen terus said "oohhh sudah salah nombor kereta. kalau takeda speed u boleh terus jalan"... :unsure:

ya my fren also kena... he asked for proof as well then police said nm u can jalan... so its better to question them... last time i was at brickfields... i was not at the yellow box... but one of the policemen asked me to come to the side, so i had to reverse and go to the side cos the road was congested with cars... so once i reversed, i masuk the yellow box... and another policeman came and said u tau u buat apa salah? i said tak tau, tunggu kamu cakap lor... then he said u masuk yellow box... then i was screaming liao... i told him "saya mana ada masuk yellow box? mana mata nampak??? mata kamu canggih ar... sampai sana u boleh nampak" then he said "yahlah pemberian tuhan" i replied" tuhan kamu hebat" then i said wat u wan now... he then gave up and said jalan la...

another time i was at petaling street... this time really my fault... i was chit chatting with my fren in the car and i tot it was still green light, mana tau orange alredi and i still drove thru... luckily no cars, then got one policeman lor.. he stopped me lor... i said to my fren out loud, aiyoh ppl murder here, rape here nvr tangkap, i just langgar one traffic light rule, alredi kena tangkap!!! then i told him, cepat saman la... tak ada masa... then he walked around my car few times!!!! i told my fren out loud, i wont bribe wan ar... wanna sama quick lor... then he just issued a saman and then i wrote letter and get 30% disc hahahaha!!!

I nvr bribed a policeman and gonna carry tat to my grave! their image spoil rotten!!!

and then i wrote letter and get 30% disc hahahaha!!!

1 of my friend didn't even write letter. he got his saman thru registered mail. the saman is RM 100. he just write a cheque RM 50 and sent it back.

wah...so many of you gals encounter problem with our policeman.. cham lor...

... i remeber reading some news from the paper... also involving our police. "the police got frustrated and point his gun at some young man"... it was on new paper, but cannot recall when.

thus, it is better not to argue with them....i think. Coz i takut mati.

I always feel how we die is fated... my mum used to tell me a story of an uncle who tilik his nasib and the tilikan is he is gonna encounter an accident with a bus on X date and it is a fatal one... so this uncle very scare and then he locked himself in his house on the X date and then went upstairs, thinking tat upstairs bus wont be able to reach him... u know how he died? the bus crashed into his house and the 2nd floor all tumbling down together with him... so fated lor... all written in the stars... heheh...

actually i have been wondering do the police have a monthly issuing saman quota to hit...? just like salesman have their sales target to hit... :P

with quota also cannot simply issue summon mah.

if not how to hit the quota... :P plus after hit quota can cari makan lagi ma... hehehe...

I think they go buy how many saman books they can finish in one day laa.... :P

Obviously the more the better, look good ma for their "performance review" wif the supervisor kut? :unsure:

More books they finish means sangat rajin :P