cat23

2012 bride to be

Just wanted to say hello to everyone here :smile: I'm new to this forum.

FH and I are getting married in April 2012 overseas and we're having our reception in KL in July 2012.

Can't wait to hear everyone's plans come along!

Thanks everyone! :biggrin:

hot-choc and twinkletoes, have you all set the date yet? or chosen a venue?

Thanks everyone! :biggrin:

hot-choc and twinkletoes, have you all set the date yet? or chosen a venue?

Hey cat23,

I've not confirmed the date and venue. But i've narrowed down to some choices. :)

How bout you? Confirmed yet?

Yeah, we actually booked Swiss Garden hotel in KL as our venue. I'm still asking around for feedback if anyone had their wedding there before. We really wanted a hotel but we had a tight budget, so we didn't have much of a choice. Most other hotels won't guarantee a fixed price for 2012 even if we booked now, except Swiss Garden so we went with it.

Hope it's OK!

I suppose to be this year but because of we cant found the restaurant we decide to postpone to next year..

Now hv to wait patiently until Aug then jz can decide the date for next year.. hope everything goes smoothly and not too much of barrier to all the brides n groom

:D

Congratulation to all BTB 2012...:) @lice I think we are in the same situation also need to wait till Aug only can have actualy date on the wedding. I have been trying to plan and figure out the wedding list and stuff since end of 2010 and that time think i am too excited about the whole process...but now even in 2011 my plan still haven move a bit...LOL. Anyway hope all of the Brides and Grooms able to find thier desire wedding ~~Enjoy the process p

hello everyone.... just to tumpang thread.... i'm also newbie here. My bf was just proposed to me last month. We plan to have ROM by end of 2011, while actual day wedding + dinner in 2012 1st half. Nice to meet you all :) cheers!

hello everyone.... just to tumpang thread.... i'm also newbie here. My bf was just proposed to me last month. We plan to have ROM by end of 2011, while actual day wedding + dinner in 2012 1st half. Nice to meet you all :) cheers!

Congratulation! welcome to MB.

Congratulations to all newly engaged 2012 brides! I'm so excited because we only have about 12 months to go now! :biggrin:

me 3 :) 12 Feb 2012...restaurant booked right after CNY...:) hopefully everything can be done earlier...

Wow! everyone is fast, booked restaurant n etc.. me still have to wait until this Aug jz can get the chinese date for next year :sad: .. worries it will be late ady, since everyone start to plan and do the booking n etc now..