Chin_Ng

DON'T buy JUST MARRIED Car Plate from Our Moments

Dear all brides,

if you plan to buy a Just Married wedding car plate from Our Moments, please , please DON't. I am sharing my unhappy experience with you all now.

I have made an order and paid the full payment. The guy, Boo Choon Pin, (yes, pls remember this name, he is VERY irresponsible!!) sent me the mock up for me to review. In the mail, he stated clearly that he will wait for my green light before he proceed the making. I only replied him few weeks later because I was busy on something else. BUT then, he sent me the car plate before I replied my comment to him. Somemore my husband name is spelled WRONGLY!!!!

I tried to call him once I received the plate, this guy told me that he is not convenient to talk now, and said will call me back later. Of course, he didn't call back, and he didn't answer my call anymore!!! I even tried to use another ppl's phone to call him, and he just hang up when he heard my name. :sauer2::sauer2::sauer2:

I cannot stand this kind of irresponsible attitude!! He should at least apology to me if he really got difficulty to pay me back. So, please, please.... DO NOT consider Our Moments if you want to buy a Just Married car plate.

Can post more detail on this guys company information & also your email with him... That is very bad way of doing bussiness hope everyone in here can get the info and avoid such people

Dear all brides,

if you plan to buy a Just Married wedding car plate from Our Moments, please , please DON't. I am sharing my unhappy experience with you all now.

I have made an order and paid the full payment. The guy, Boo Choon Pin, (yes, pls remember this name, he is VERY irresponsible!!) sent me the mock up for me to review. In the mail, he stated clearly that he will wait for my green light before he proceed the making. I only replied him few weeks later because I was busy on something else. BUT then, he sent me the car plate before I replied my comment to him. Somemore my husband name is spelled WRONGLY!!!!

I tried to call him once I received the plate, this guy told me that he is not convenient to talk now, and said will call me back later. Of course, he didn't call back, and he didn't answer my call anymore!!! I even tried to use another ppl's phone to call him, and he just hang up when he heard my name. :sauer2::sauer2::sauer2:

I cannot stand this kind of irresponsible attitude!! He should at least apology to me if he really got difficulty to pay me back. So, please, please.... DO NOT consider Our Moments if you want to buy a Just Married car plate.

wow ... thats a very bad response from a vendor for not picking up your call and replying to you. Must be on the blacklist book. Thanks for letting all the other chimui knows about this fella.

This is bad.

To the person in concerned, if you see this thread, please do something to rectify the problem.

There are many out there who are in for a quick buck, so everything is cheaper and they sell in quantity. But not many in the industry who truly have passion for what they are doing. Sadly, in our country where profit is still number 1, this tends to happen. But at the same time, it also happens because of our mentality of finding the cheapest thing available for what we want.

I always go for service, as I was having some snacks in Dome the Gardens, I told my wife, this is what I want! Service! ( The waiters were really kind to us ). Cause I don't know why I should pay something say 10% cheaper than the price here and get the waiter to give me a black face and ask me to wait for everything I ask for, some don't even bother looking.

I have to pay anyways, I might as well pay a little more so that I am happy paying, rather than pay a little less and get upset paying.

Malaysia is still lacking in first class service attitude.

Agree with wgpictures,

That's why as a vendor, they should not slash down the prices until they can't bear any loses to compensate their customer.

That is Chinaman kinda business.

But this vendor is quite popular. Maybe there's some misunderstanding? Vendors have feelings too. Which he might be upset on something else. Anyhow, I'm just guessing.

Dear all,

The vendor responsed to me 2 days after I posted this to forum, and he is willing to pay me back the money in 2 weeks time. I paid RM90 for this previously. He said he was busy so cannot answer my phones & SMS & mails, bla bla bla (for whole month?? ).... anyway, this is not my concern anymore..

Besides sharing this new to you all, the main purpose I want to write this post is to thank all of your concern & supports. I am not sure the vendor is responding because of the pressure of comments here... No matter what, I feel thankful that we have this such great platform to share out the new (good or bad) with all the brides. Myself, I get most of my wedding info from here and it really helps... Thank you everyone... :wub::wub:

Agreed with you. I like the attitude you have. Will surely contact you for my wedding photograph session

It's hard to get someone with attitude like you. Keep it up. :)

There are many out there who are in for a quick buck, so everything is cheaper and they sell in quantity. But not many in the industry who truly have passion for what they are doing. Sadly, in our country where profit is still number 1, this tends to happen. But at the same time, it also happens because of our mentality of finding the cheapest thing available for what we want.

I always go for service, as I was having some snacks in Dome the Gardens, I told my wife, this is what I want! Service! ( The waiters were really kind to us ). Cause I don't know why I should pay something say 10% cheaper than the price here and get the waiter to give me a black face and ask me to wait for everything I ask for, some don't even bother looking.

I have to pay anyways, I might as well pay a little more so that I am happy paying, rather than pay a little less and get upset paying.

Malaysia is still lacking in first class service attitude.