My cousin had her wedding luncheon there about 5 years ago. The food was really good as far as I remember :smile:

My cousin had her wedding luncheon there about 5 years ago. The food was really good as far as I remember :smile:

Thank you Cat, I do hope the quality is still the same :smile:

I visited the Ming Room the other day. It's a lovely venue as I feel you can have your own privacy for reception or area as the restaurant is located in a corner. But, since I have 20 tables, I am having second thoughts coz the restaurant can only fit 15 tables..the extra 5 tables will need to be put in a VIP room. Kind of a turn-off for me as I feel my guests won't truly feel part of the cheer. Hope this helps all BTBs. :)

I visited the Ming Room the other day. It's a lovely venue as I feel you can have your own privacy for reception or area as the restaurant is located in a corner. But, since I have 20 tables, I am having second thoughts coz the restaurant can only fit 15 tables..the extra 5 tables will need to be put in a VIP room. Kind of a turn-off for me as I feel my guests won't truly feel part of the cheer. Hope this helps all BTBs. :)

Sassy,

Thanks for the info. :smile: I've already paid deposit for The Ming Room. I really like the place and the menu looks really good too cause most of the dishes are individually served. Since I'll only be having 15 tables, the place suits me perfectly :lol: Yeah putting guests in VIP rooms isn't a good idea :tongue: Do hope you can find your place soon too :happy:

Sassy,

Thanks for the info. :smile: I've already paid deposit for The Ming Room. I really like the place and the menu looks really good too cause most of the dishes are individually served. Since I'll only be having 15 tables, the place suits me perfectly :lol: Yeah putting guests in VIP rooms isn't a good idea :tongue: Do hope you can find your place soon too :happy:

Thank you thank you...I hope I can find my place soon!

Hi ilovepepper, since you only had 15 rooms, did Ming Room charge you for the extras, ie corkage, soft drinks, etc?

Sassy,

Hi Sleepyangel,

Those are all included in the package =)

Hi ilovepepper, since you only had 15 rooms, did Ming Room charge you for the extras, ie corkage, soft drinks, etc?

Sassy,

Hello ILovepepper,

DO you mind to share thequotion? I'planning for myeceptionin June2012 for 10-15 tables.

Hi Sleepyangel,

Those are all included in the package =)

Sassy,