Hi BTB's

Would giving soaps as a wedding favor be telling my guest ''that they need to shower''

Let me know what you ladies think.

both also not really like...i think few is going to use the soap or candle, while the rest just dispose the soap or candle after a while...and btw, the soap or candle will be 'out of shape and scent' after some time... sorry, just to be honest...

i bought rose petal soap as my wedding favors.

It is so beautiful and the petal is pluck and used as soap.

Candles are good for decorations too.. It really depend on yourself :)

Ever consider to hire photo booth? Guests can take photo while waiting and the instant photo print out allowed them to bring home as memorable wedding favors. :)

Sounds like a nice idea for wedding favours..soap and candles are both nice! How much do they cost ah? & any suppliers to reco? We may be considering to give our guests that too.. :)

hi WSWS & since1984,

i had made 350 pieces of handmade soaps for my guests during my wedding last 2 months... they love it~

normally i also got offer customized handmade soaps service for several occasions like weddings, birthdays, full-moons, parties etc...

if u girls interested to know more, lets chat more via PM or i can be reached at email : pynkhyppo@gmail.com ya~

:mom: Cheers & Happy Wedding :mom:

Personally like the soap than candle :D recently notice lots of shops open selling for handmade soap.. really like the designs, so creative. Still checking with one homemade soap in penang that share with my close friend, like the design especially the Tweety bird one - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Handmade-Soap-Garden

@ilun82, do you deliver to Penang ? any sample can view ? Thanks in advance.