-AppleGurl-

大妗哥 - 劲哥

Dear All,

Did anyone know the 大妗哥 - 劲哥? If yes appreciate if you pm me his contact no to me please. For those couple who hired him before appreciate if you could share with us the experience please...

Thank you in advance. :cheers:

Hi dear, can u write in english... the name? cos i dunno mandarin... sorry...

Dear All,

Did anyone know the 大妗哥 - 劲哥? If yes appreciate if you pm me his contact no to me please. For those couple who hired him before appreciate if you could share with us the experience please...

Dear All,

The Dai Kam Ko name is Geng Ko... I'm looking for him since 1 week ago but i couldn't find his contact no either online or malaysiabrides.com. Hope someone can help me here...

O... GENG KOR... My is hong siu o... u wan to try... he is not bad o... http://perfectweddingboulevard.blogspot.co...i-kam-jies.html

Dear All,

The Dai Kam Ko name is Geng Ko... I'm looking for him since 1 week ago but i couldn't find his contact no either online or malaysiabrides.com. Hope someone can help me here...

Dear All,

hi applegurl,

i already send you an email on his number..

Dear All,

hi applegurl,

Email received with thanks. I will call him tomorrow. Thank you very much for your help. :biggrin:

Dear All,

hi applegurl,

Email received with thanks. I will call him tomorrow. Thank you very much for your help. :biggrin:

Hi, can i get his contact also? How's his services? my email address: snoopyboymaggie@yahoo.com

I am looking for Kengo's contact also, can someone email to me please? fairurban@yahoo.com, or PM me. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! =)

Dear All,

hi applegurl,

Dear All,

hi applegurl,

Hi, My cousin is getting married in coming Oct, she's looking for Keng go contact no. oso? Thank you, gal :smile:

hi, mind to share Keng Gor's contact no. with me too? TQVM ^^

doraemon7881 said:
-AppleGurl- said:
Dear All,

hi applegurl,