Hi Everyone

I live in Australia and will be visiting Malaysia for about 1 month with my girlfriend.

I will be looking for a diamond during this time have about 10K AUD (31K MYR) budget.

Can someone recommend me a good shop/s. I prefer a hearts and arrows diamond or at least triple excellent.

Thank you in advance for your help

We're almost in the same situation. My FH works in Australia and came back for wedder shopping with me :biggrin: After scouting around we finally decided to get our wedders from DeGem because we love their style and I think their diamonds are of higher quality than most other jewellers. Alternatively, if you're someone who likes to shop online, a few of my friends have recommended buying from Blue Nile.

I went to both Love & Co. and Goldheart today - I would pick Love & Co. since I love all their 2-tone designs with the rose-gold. Unfortunately, I got no budget for platinum, hehe. Bought my ring from DeGem instead (rose-gold half-eternity) - very happy with my choice & with the service.

I m in dilemma. Wonder which shop to buy platinum rings.. Love & co or goldheart?? HelP

Hi I have found a GIA diamond distributor which is trusted and good Service. As Comparison : Wah Chan 0.6 Carat F VS2 3ex is 10,9xx ringgit, during promotion it gives you 9,500 ringgit. my distributor price for one level up clarity which is vs1 is only 7990 ringgit. basically for 3ex we can give 12 percent off, while for 2ex-vg can give 20 percent off from promotional price of branded shop. comission for me is 2% only. contact me for detail 0102439357. thank you.

I would recommend one of Malaysia & Singapore wholesaler.

Bludiamond Sdn. Bhd. They are tied to a Huge Hong Kong Supplier and Manufacturer whereby their work was even featured on cnn this year :

They have a showroom in kl but is by appointment basis only.they are not those dodgy door to door salesman. You would definitely feel a huge difference after visiying them :)

You can contact bludiamond at +60123272110 or bludiamondmy@gmail.com to mke appointment.

Note im just a super satisfied customer of theirs and went through spendinga bomb at traditional retail stores that serve no quality and horrible experience. Most of all killing my bank account for such bad products and horrible after sales svs.

Wholesalers are so transparent and genuine i realise many malaysians are not exposed to. Hopefully this coyld do good to many :)

I would recommend one of Malaysia & Singapore wholesaler.

Bludiamond Sdn. Bhd. They are tied to a Huge Hong Kong Supplier and Manufacturer whereby their work was even featured on cnn this year :

They have a showroom in kl but is by appointment basis only.they are not those dodgy door to door salesman. You would definitely feel a huge difference after visiying them :)

You can contact bludiamond at +60123272110 or bludiamondmy@gmail.com to mke appointment.

Note im just a super satisfied customer of theirs and went through spendinga bomb at traditional retail stores that serve no quality and horrible experience. Most of all killing my bank account for such bad products and horrible after sales svs.

Wholesalers are so transparent and genuine i realise many malaysians are not exposed to. Hopefully this coyld do good to many :)

Thanks for sharing but is this company newly setup in Malaysia? Are they reliable? Do they provide warranty for their products and good after sales service? (Just curious as I have never heard of this company before. :blush:) By the way, how did you get to know about them in the first place?