boochoonpin

Pre-Wedding Photoshoot in Bali, Indonesia

Hi All,

I'm planning to take my pre wedding photoshoot in Bali, Indonesia.

A few questions to ask all of you here, whom I think your opinions are valuable to me.

First of all, I would like to know which BS provides good packages and services for overseas photoshoot?

Secondly, for those who did their photoshoot in Bali, may I know if you can provide me the places I should go for my shooting?

Aside from Bali, may I know where else I can go, if my budget is within RM8,000.00?

Appreciate your priceless advices, opinions and suggestions.

Thank You.

Boo

Hi..

I jus back from Bali for Pre wedding photo last week.

I signed wit BC at SS2 any my package is RM4888 Exclude Airtic & Hotel.

Overall the place is nice really nice & romance..

We went Tanah lot the famous place tht u must go, paddy field(is very normal because we unable to drop at volcana coz volcana paddy field is much nicer) hotel temple ( i staying at Nusa Dua) ,and dreamland beach ( is very nice & clean )

but wasted as we dint manage to go Volcana for the shooting as our is limited..

If u have no budget u can go for 2 days shooting coz mine is only 1day and many nice place we unable to reach .

As I knw they have another group to Bali on July. u can try to get thm and ask for more.Their service is nice ,makeup artist is nice too.

hope its help.

Hi All,

A few questions to ask all of you here, whom I think your opinions are valuable to me.

First of all, I would like to know which BS provides good packages and services for overseas photoshoot?

Secondly, for those who did their photoshoot in Bali, may I know if you can provide me the places I should go for my shooting?

Aside from Bali, may I know where else I can go, if my budget is within RM8,000.00?

Thank You.

Boo

Hi Girly,

Thank you for the info.

Can you please kindly e-mail me your package details?

They're gonna join the Bridal Fair in May 2011. I'll go to their booth and ask for details.

My e-mail is boochoonpin@gmail.com

Do you have any photos with you? Can I see some of the photos?

Thank You.

Hi All,

Thank You.

Boo

Hi Boo. Try Twins Photography Bali 

www.balitwinsphoto.com and http ://thebaliphotographer.net  check out their works perhaps with style and package will suit to you

Nice place indonesia

Well agreed! The islands around the South East Asia region are really beautiful places for pre-wedding photographs! 

My friend recently had their pre-wedding photo shoot at Krabi,Thailand. It's another really lovely place!

My question though, is that do couples decide on a certain location based on the weather and season? For example, if I would like my pre-wedding photos taken at Bali but there's bad weather & monsoon season there, should I think about taking the photos somewhere else?