ki_uxi

Vivi Bride @ Jln Loke Yew

Hi all,

I'm new here. Anyone heard of Vivi Bride?

It is located at Jln Loke yew.

I'm unable to find much info./comments about Vivi Bride online.

Can anyone share feedback or experiences with me? How is their gowns and photography? And also their services.

Thank you very much.

Hi all,

Can anyone share feedback or experiences with me? How is their gowns and photography? And also their services.

Thank you very much.

Hi ki_uxi,

I'm one of their client but not yet taking my Pre-wed foto yet. U can alz feel free to visit their outlet in jln loke yew, all of their staff are very friendly.

And i was oso told tat their MUA and PG very professional, so no worry if u hv signed v them ! Goin take foto in Taiwan or KL ?

Hi ki_uxi,

I'm one of their client but not yet taking my Pre-wed foto yet. U can alz feel free to visit their outlet in jln loke yew, all of their staff are very friendly.

And i was oso told tat their MUA and PG very professional, so no worry if u hv signed v them ! Goin take foto in Taiwan or KL ?

Hi ki_uxi,

Leave me your email adress and will email the detail to u ! my bf and i were amazed v their PG photos and their friendlt stuff, and thats the reason v sign up v them !

hi,

mind to share the package details with me as well??

Hi ki_uxi,

Leave me your email adress and will email the detail to u ! my bf and i were amazed v their PG photos and their friendlt stuff, and thats the reason v sign up v them !

Hi ki_uxi,

TQTQ. Can u pm me the details to my email: ki_uxi@hotmail.com

:smile:

Hi ki_uxi,

TQTQ. Can u pm me the details to my email: ki_uxi@hotmail.com

:smile:

Can u pm me too? my email : tracy_8213@hotmail.com tqtq...

hi,

may i know when is your wedding.

have you got your wedding gift?

Hi all,

Thank you very much.

Hi ki_uxi,

hi all, would u pls send me the package details n some of yr photos?

interested to c yr photos^^

email at lvting85@hotmail.com

thx xD

Hi all, can email to me the package details? My email is pohngo@gmail.com. TQ!

hello hello ...

can send me the quotation to me too : yhdiong@gmail.com

thanks alot ...

Hi Veronica,

Mind to share with me your package.. jennytok82@gmail.com

i'm planning on the prewedding photo shooting this year and hopefully to get some advises from here..

thanks ya.. :smile:

my personal experience, better don't sign up with vivi. the staff may be nice and friendly, that's their job requirement and especially a need if you haven't sign up. once signed up, you will find they are very not flexible. so, if u really want to sign up with vivi, make sure u have detailed out every single thing u wanted and get them write it down, black-and-white!

for those taking the malaysia package (photo shooting in malaysia), do they tell u that the photo album will be produced in taiwan and courier to KL? however, since you are taking the malaysia package, there will be no cost to you? well, request them to have the album courier to vivi with your name on it, and only get it open for inspection with your presence. see what they say.

for those taking the taiwan package (photo shooting in taiwan), do they tell you that you will have to pay additional for the postage/courier because the photo album will be sent from taiwan? (ya, you will have to pay because yours is a taiwan package and they expect u to collect in taiwan). same thing, ask for the courier bill and request to have the album open for inspection with your presence.

Hi Veronica,

Mind to share with me your package.. jennytok82@gmail.com

i'm planning on the prewedding photo shooting this year and hopefully to get some advises from here..

thanks ya.. :smile:

Hi all,

I'm not sure if they raise their package price after their opening of new outlet in jb, do call and check v them....

The package in msia cost about 3800++ that comes v 30 poses foto.....

other gown and stuff are quite standard.

As mention by october guy:

maybe ur one of their customer, and you should alz mention clear on what u want and what u expect to get from them.

so far their after sale service is quite ok for me. will still call and ask when will be your actual date and stuff.....

so everyone do enjoy ~

I took my pre-wedding pictures in taiwan this year, no issue also.

Quite flexible but I didn't bargain for more photos(I blame it for being a newbie at that time). During the expo at mid valley last year, they already explained about every cost incurred so I believe its because October.Guy did not ask properly but anyway, for my case, despite me not asking...they explained(example: make up artist...whether u want him/her to follow u out during ur shoot for different hairstyle, amount to pay to the driver, suggestion for choosing location, what to do when u arrive on the first night, when to collect the big picture for ur bedroom...etc etc) and THEN we asked for more clarification on certain things.

The photographer we chose was er.."Shu ju ren" or something

The only hidden thing was the make up part =.= he said the er.."empure" or however u spell it wasn't suitable because its oily so we went ahead with the make up artist's suggested product; which was good anyway...just afew hundred RM

Other than that, we noted down all the costs incurred during sign up on the paper(for black and white la)

For me: I took back from taiwan myself is the big bed picture, the thank you cards(business card size), some photo frames. and some photo card holders for the jie mei cards

COURIERED TO ME: My huge album, small album, jie mei photos, signing scroll...hhm anything else?

Courier fees? IF I'm not mistaken, about RM250 only?

Ask for every single detail..example:

Number of pages

Number of photos(HOW THEY CALCULATE: 1 page with 1 full size = 1 photo. 1 page with 1 full size photo + 3 small = 4)

Choose ur photographer(book him EARLY)

Choose location(they will also advise u when you're at taiwan because u will be traveling in a big van)

U can still bring that 'empure' product for safety measure.

Most importantly..write down in that er "quotation" paper what they promise to give. i.e: jie mei photos, Thank you cards, small album(how many pages), price for all the extra payments like taxi driver and cost for extra hours....write EVERYTHING la....janji u got black and white.

For their MALAYSIAN photographers...well I saw their Actual Day punya...omg tak boleh pakai LOL. I'm not sure if they are the same ones for PRE-WEDDING photographers but...you have to check their work. Ask for their portfolio for individual photographer perhaps.

Lastly, good luck. Bargain for more photos because extra photos are expensive! "Cheapest" is RM80 for ONE extra photo.

I know some will say, "show ur photos"? Well, as much as I would like to share, I think I'll keep it private for now. If you think I'm one of the employee of vivi, well, think about it...what am I to gain? :)

I mean no disrepect to the staff at ViVi Bridal but... I think they speak mostly Mandarin and Cantonese here anyway LOL.

Ok la..I'll go for my breakfast now =.=" I typed this at 8am.

well, it is not that i didn't ask properly. just that like kancheong, i'm a newbie too when i walked into vivi during the expo. and, i have no intention to sign up with any bridal house at that time. so, i didn't prepared for it and frankly, i have no idea what to look for and what to expect. i agreed that they did a good job in telling and explaining to me almost every single thing in detail, and we did get those in black and white. hence, i'm not blaming anyone for any hidden cost incurred to me. proudly, i think i did quite well with all the hidden cost because i kena none except the "empure". one for me (and i don't even know why i agreed with that "empure" on my face) and one for my bride, total cost RM100.

what i am not happy and asking you all to watch out with vivi is, they told me that my album will be done in taiwan (just a recap, i took the malaysia package, meaning, shooting is in malaysia). according to them, all their albums, regardless if it is a taiwan or malaysia package, are done in taiwan and sent to malaysia. somehow, i found out that their so called "taiwan" is actually just a few block away from their shop. for those taking the taiwan package, may be it is true that the album is done in taiwan but i really doubt for the malaysia package. and to make it look like my album really flown in from taiwan, they kept the album even after they have received it from the album shop. this was told to me by the album shop boss himself.

anyway, may i know if there is anyone out there signing up for the malaysia package and was told/promised that the album will be done in taiwan?

Dear all,

I am writing this because i come through this topic when i google the word 'Vivi Bride'.

I have visited Mid Valley MITM Fair and i was looking for any promotional package for Taiwan. and vivi Bide has also set up a stall in Mid Valley as you guys have known they offered bridal shooting package at Taiwan.

For a 22 years old girl (YES I AM JUST 22) of cause marriage is still a long long way for me and i didnt planned for it(yet), i saw my colleague has been sitting there for a long while and out of curiosity i join her with the Taiwan guy who speak to her.

That, is when the disaster starts. He is a friendly guy and try to be close to us and give us all the friendly talk and showing pictures through the Ipad, he told us that we can have a self photography shoot too instead of the usual wedding photography.

And in all this conversation he didnt even mentioned a single word of MONEY....he just told us he give us special discount, this and that and persuade us into getting the package. We are persistent and we show no sign of any interest in the photoshoot...

He goes rounds and rounds of talking and we say ok we will consider that AFTER A FEW YEARS BUT CERTAINLY NOT NOW BECAUSE WE DO NOT HAVE SUCH MONEY...

and he says ok and give us all the understanding look....

That fellow also told us ok he will give us special rate and that will be PERPETUITY.....of cause we're happy bout tat till....

he told us nicely that this is all between us and blabla lets write all this down for both parties to remember and ended up.

that is actually a form of registration for our self photo shoot or going-to-be wedding shoot.....and thats how we got to pay deposit of rm200 for it..

HELLO WE DIDNT EVEN SAY SIGN UP AND HE AUTOMATICALLY SIGN US UP AND KEEP ASKING US' SO HOW MUCH YOU PAY?''...and we feel so dumb-folded by this.

i wanted to reject but i dont want to go all barbarian in the fair as i was with my colleague.....

this makes me very upset as i have been set up for all this thing without my real consent..the staff is OVER FRIENDLY AND THATS WHEN PROBLEMS OCCURS.

is this the way of doing business? to cheat / manipulate / force people into signing up your package even though they do have the intention of doing so?

for those who are going to get marry, i know you guys will be far more mature in handling this kind of stuff than me and i have paid rm200 to learn this lesson, but i am glad that i learnt this now rather than i learn it when i am going to marry.

If you are getting marry, please reconsider if you are choosing this shop. there will always have a hidden agenda as they are only telling you the partial fact that makes you happy,whereas in actual you have to bear a lot of extra cost when that is not made clear before hand.

Quite flexible but I didn't bargain for more photos(I blame it for being a newbie at that time). During the expo at mid valley last year, they already explained about every cost incurred so I believe its because October.Guy did not ask properly but anyway, for my case, despite me not asking...they explained(example: make up artist...whether u want him/her to follow u out during ur shoot for different hairstyle, amount to pay to the driver, suggestion for choosing location, what to do when u arrive on the first night, when to collect the big picture for ur bedroom...etc etc) and THEN we asked for more clarification on certain things.

The only hidden thing was the make up part =.= he said the er.."empure" or however u spell it wasn't suitable because its oily so we went ahead with the make up artist's suggested product; which was good anyway...just afew hundred RM

Other than that, we noted down all the costs incurred during sign up on the paper(for black and white la)

For me: I took back from taiwan myself is the big bed picture, the thank you cards(business card size), some photo frames. and some photo card holders for the jie mei cards

COURIERED TO ME: My huge album, small album, jie mei photos, signing scroll...hhm anything else?

Number of pages

Number of photos(HOW THEY CALCULATE: 1 page with 1 full size = 1 photo. 1 page with 1 full size photo + 3 small = 4)

Choose location(they will also advise u when you're at taiwan because u will be traveling in a big van)

Most importantly..write down in that er "quotation" paper what they promise to give. i.e: jie mei photos, Thank you cards, small album(how many pages), price for all the extra payments like taxi driver and cost for extra hours....write EVERYTHING la....janji u got black and white.

For their MALAYSIAN photographers...well I saw their Actual Day punya...omg tak boleh pakai LOL. I'm not sure if they are the same ones for PRE-WEDDING photographers but...you have to check their work. Ask for their portfolio for individual photographer perhaps.

Lastly, good luck. Bargain for more photos because extra photos are expensive! "Cheapest" is RM80 for ONE extra photo.

I know some will say, "show ur photos"? Well, as much as I would like to share, I think I'll keep it private for now. If you think I'm one of the employee of vivi, well, think about it...what am I to gain? :)

I mean no disrepect to the staff at ViVi Bridal but... I think they speak mostly Mandarin and Cantonese here anyway LOL.

Hi kancheong,

I jz signed up their package ytd...

Mind to share me ur package detials? my email address is mypang04@hotmail.com

Thanks

Why see all is bad comment... I have sign this WS too.. The problem is the album their give me is just 1 large album.. I one small like a palm hand album, tat said is free for us.. Really hope can request it more when them..

Are you signed in KL? Can pm me ur pakage details and how much?

Why see all is bad comment... I have sign this WS too.. The problem is the album their give me is just 1 large album.. I one small like a palm hand album, tat said is free for us.. Really hope can request it more when them..

Number of pages

Hi kancheong,

I jz signed up their package ytd...

Mind to share me ur package detials? my email address is mypang04@hotmail.com

Thanks

Hi, i also signed up their package on August,

Do PM me to share the details for me as well??