ki_uxi

Vivi Bride @ Jln Loke Yew

Hi all,

anythings i can said is vivi bride is a liar company , for go taiwan cheaper price can go to Rm4000,

for malaysia shooting can go to RM 2500 .

for those is get expensive this that means you are fool !!!

what can i said , services is super bad .

wish don go there

if who had signed the package of malaysia package,wish you luck , they using partime photographer.

for taiwan package remember bring much money to add photo , at least rm10,000.if not u will get 'good services'

Thank you very much.

hi all ,

i had friends worked before at vivi bride sdn bhd , as i know that company is liar, most of supplier is angry of late payment ,and that company are no longer in malaysia ,because that is no pay tax ,no pay epf to employee...

and now ,wish all couple be smarter , better get malaysia wedding shop package or if really like taiwan photo , please direct sign out at out country ..more cheaper

be smart ..

Hi ki_uxi,

Leave me your email adress and will email the detail to u ! my bf and i were amazed v their PG photos and their friendlt stuff, and thats the reason v sign up v them !

Hi Veronica,

I am currently considering vivi too. Mind to share your package and photos to me?

My email at wiwi81gn@gmail.com

Thanks!

I signed my package with Vivi Bride after much survey and considerations in March 2011 and took the pictures in May 2011. I promised myself I would come back to this forum and share my experience. So, please feel free to blast any questions at all but I might be slow in responding. (No longer stalk on Wedding Forum). Me and Hubby got married in March 2012.

In addition: I updated some tips and info on my shared yet deserted blog ---> http://ronnizangels.blogspot.com/search/label/Taipei

You might want to go through from Day 1 to 3 (its sequenced from Day 3 on top). In other word, read from bottom. After going through, feel free to ask anything that were not listed on the blog. Hope I helped, as I know it was tough when I first try to make a choice. Glad someone opened up a topic on Vivi Bride.

Signed with Vivi Bride last year during wedding fair.

Photo shooting was done in Taiwan.

A lots of items were not excluded in their package (ie. Suit on actual day, bridal car deco, make up artist on actual day).

Spent so much money on the additional photos.

For those who are still considering/surveying around, advice not to sign up with them.

Signed with Vivi Bride last year during wedding fair.

Photo shooting was done in Taiwan.

A lots of items were excluded in their package (ie. Suit on actual day, bridal car deco, make up artist on actual day).

Spent so much money on the additional photos.

For those who are still considering/surveying around, advice not to sign up with them.