phuisan

Spring in Holland

wow......city of TULIP - my favorite flower!!!!! It would be great if I could place a visit to Holland oso!!!!!!!!!!!

wow, the colours are so vibrant! tt's the beauty of spring! i Love the purple tulips!!

umm... take PS there would be nice. Best ever i think. only thing is maybe the flowers may outshine the bride, hehehehe :P

Kathie, gotta make sure you visit at the right season when you hv the chance. I was in Holland during winter, not very nice :(

umm... take PS there would be nice. Best ever i think. only thing is maybe the flowers may outshine the bride, hehehehe :P

yeah very true... ppl might not even notice the bride is in the photos.... hahaha... coz the tulips is just too beautiful... :P

yeah very true... ppl might not even notice the bride is in the photos.... hahaha... coz the tulips is just too beautiful... :P

hehe yalor... the bride will be like an accessory instead :P That's why, do what I did, take your PS in rundown places then u'll shine like DIAMOND in the rough!! :D

BTW, phuisan your photog skills really really good ler... u should sell ur pics as postcards :D

oh oh i hv a better idea... submit ur pics to non-profit orgs and they can make postcards/greeting cards to sell to benefit the less fortunate!!

wah u such philantropist while me just cold-hearted capitalist *paiseh*

If u oredy hv contacts of such non-profit orgs, I dont mind 'donating' my pictures. As long as they credit me somewhere, I'm very particular about plagiarism.

Most of my postcards also got the the name of the artist/attraction place wat...

at the back of the postcards lah...imagine how 'chessy' it'll be if the watermark is at the front?! :D I definitely wont buy such postcards loh....hahaha.

Bee, thanks. Girls memang lurveeee flowers hor ;)