enid

Recommendation of places to take up make-up courses

it's true. something learn this at academy isn't the best choice.

personal class or small group is better.

i got the contact la if anyone is interested. PM me.

Dear all,

Finally manage to register myself for the make up class. YES!!! :lol: Has register since June... and finally got the place. Too overwhelming... every class also full... waited for July and August class... all full, now going to attend the Sept class...

The class is so overwhelming because of the great content and affordable and reasonable fees. :P

Dear all,

Finally manage to register myself for the make up class. YES!!! :lol: Has register since June... and finally got the place. Too overwhelming... every class also full... waited for July and August class... all full, now going to attend the Sept class...

The class is so overwhelming because of the great content and affordable and reasonable fees. :P

U register at which place?how much is ur course?

want to find out. got how many actually went through this amway makeup already?

any comment?

Hi spei,

I just gone through the class organised by a group of make up artists & amway today for the first time.

I think the product is awesome which create a natural & bright look on me.

The course is very cheap. Oni RM30 with at least 10 fasilitators around. (There were 25 participants)

Me & my friend will join again for the next session to try another theme.

Anyone wanna join us? Hehe...

Dear all,

Hi,

The classroom is at Taman Maluri Cheras... The fee for Facial Care and Make up course is RM250. After 5 classes, u will be able to do make up for other people because at the 6th class which is the last class, you have to bring your friend as your model... haha! you need to make up for your friend...

Hi all,

I just finish 1 personal makeup course in Penang since I start working here. RM 250 for 5 lessons too.

The good thing is she comes to my place after working hour. Is a necessary to take the course coz more dinner is coming up end of the year :P

cheers,

Oliver

Hi everyone,

I got almost complete set of makeup products and tools. I can makeup those simple simple.

But, everytime I makeup, I just find it's something not right or not really nice. I was wondering, what kind of makeup course i should take. Personal makeup or advanced.

thanks

Hi everyone, im new here..

i've read all the comments from page 1-3, is thr anyone just graduated from

Xpressionmaster, Monica Lee & Pick a Brush? Any ex students from thr would give me a piece of advice?

I'm comparing these 3 academy, and i also wento to the schools yesterday. I plan to sign-up a make-up course maybe in april or may and woould be appreciated if anyone could give some comment.

As i am working full-time now, i need to take my classes after work or weekends.

I am keen to take up pick a brush, cuz it is very near to my working place, therefore, i would like to seek anyone's opinion if its worth it to learn here.. I'm ready to pay for that price but wanto check if the 'quality' is good or not. Or other 2 academy is good as well?

Dear all,

Hi,

The classroom is at Taman Maluri Cheras... The fee for Facial Care and Make up course is RM250. After 5 classes, u will be able to do make up for other people because at the 6th class which is the last class, you have to bring your friend as your model... haha! you need to make up for your friend...

Hi, Jocelyn,

May i know which part of maluri? Can u pm me the address and phone no.

Thanks in advance

Dear all,

Hi,

Hi, Jocelyn,

May i know which part of maluri? Can u pm me the address and phone no.

Thanks in advance

Yalor, good one must share ma! Pls pm me..

[edited: trafficking.]

Finally i fiound a place for me to learn personal make up, it cost me RM300 only for 3 classes(total 6 hours), will learn 2 day-makeup & 1 nite-makeup & free 1 facial. Some more she said free extra classes if forgotten the skill...

so excited...tomorrow will attend the first class

share with us more on ur course ya :)

Actually am thinking of attending a make up course as well. Wanna learn how to make myself better :)

I'm actually planning to be part time MUA little by little, but my friend told me it's quite wasting to take up whole bridal makeup class, since we already know the basic makeup plus she offers to teach me other makeups (she's beautician and MUA for some times). Also, I'm not too interested with City & Guild cert etc..Prob is she's not good with hair, and asked me to find a Bridal Hairdo course separately.

Any recommendation on where I can take part time Bridal Hairstyling/Hairdo course and the fees? I'll prefer location like PJ or Sri Hartamas. I've called up Sense & Style but they do not offer bridal hairdo only. :sad:

hi gal, i can recommand a place for u to go, enya school of beauty

i m currently study over there, n i know this school in cari forum which has highly recommanded.

i never regret study there cos it is valueable n cilibles is very complete.

u can go to make some research

enya school of beauty

subang 03-56323090

imbi 03-21447860

hi gal, i can recommand a place for u to go, enya school of beauty

i m currently study over there, n i know this school in cari forum which has highly recommanded.

i never regret study there cos it is valueable n cilibles is very complete.

u can go to make some research

enya school of beauty

subang 03-56323090

imbi 03-21447860

I did consider it too but can you tell me is it jam there during 6-7pm?

I'm afraid I can't make it for the class after work.

Can pm me the details of the course and fee you took?

i'm taking bridal make up and hair styling at APT ^^

Hi Pepper!

Mind to share with me APT course details? My sister yearning to take a course at there too. But she still haven't register yet. Hope to hear from u soon.

Thanks!

i'm taking bridal make up and hair styling at APT ^^

Hi Pepper!

Mind to share with me APT course details? My sister yearning to take a course at there too. But she still haven't register yet. Hope to hear from u soon.

Thanks!

Dear, mind to share your experience with me? Im planing to take professional make up course, and doing some survey right now. Thanks!

Hi All,

Anyone hear about Celebre? Can you pls share your experience as I would like to gain more information about Celebre.

Thanks a Lot!