Sign in to follow this  
avice1980

wedding gift

For best and beautiful gift for wedding or any other special events you can contact to flora,broom or many other gift shop in malaysia with the help of google.I also know a gift shop named everyonecelebrate,which also provide the best gift for your love one.They have a collection of Flowers in Malaysia.

My room mate, who is also my best friend just got married and she got shifted to a new home with her husband (he is also my friend). Their wedding happened in a rush, so I wasn't able to buy them any gift at that time. now, I am thinking of giving them a post wedding gift. Since, they are buying new stuff for their home. i am thinking of giving them a reasonably priced LED TV (probably samsung) or would that be too much?

Any better gift ideas. i am looking for a gift that would be useful to them for their home.

In My  Thinking  good wedding gift such as coasters, glasses, waiters,cutlery, utensils, antique glass or or porcelain dishes or saucers or plates tings that u will need to cook in things u need to entertain guest with, write up a gift list of the things u need in your new home and get the advice of an experienced person