fusionista

DIY wedding stuff (favours, ceremony, etc.)

Hi celeneyy,

Yeah, their stuff are a 'lil pricey as most of their stock are imported.

You can try the shop Samantha mentioned - Semua House.

What materials are you sourcing?

Hi celeneyyl, u can try source at Preciosa, SgWang; Yee Buttons, SS2 or Pappepia, The Curve =)

Hope it helps =) Good Luck!

Hi there,

Anyone knows where to get the grosgrain ribbon in KL? I went to Macy in Jalan Sultan and few craft shops also couldn't find it. At the end have to purchase online :( But I would like to get more...any ideas?

Hi Kathy,

I went to the Yee Buttons (now called Craft World), they really have everything! But is a bit expensive only :P

Hi Skye,

You should DIY your own wedding car decor *^.^* It's not hard.

Maybe you should grab a few samples design of wedding car decor pictures first, then share with us how you wanna modify it (maybe change the material used or colours or pattern) Then I'm sure the DIY gurus here in MB will gladly share with you on how to execute it =)

Try, try, try! I did my wedding car decor (the decorations for the back of the car) with a heart-shape styrofoam, wrap with satin ribbons and create small flower bud shape designs (with diff tone of satin ribbon) to 'stuff' in the middle of the heart-shape =)

Just Do it!

i'm still deciding if i want to DIY my own wedding car deco :P not sure how to go about doing it though.

lala01,

use those glue stick.

i asked this before in those art and craft shop. Its not the glue which is the problem but its yr technique according to that person i talked to. Anyway she told me how to do it and well my save the date card was done beautifully using uhu glue stick. My advise is go talk to those art and craft guys as they know how to advise you better and show u the technique :) good luck !

Really? Thank you so much! Will do that :)

kathyfoo,

will try to google more and find more info :) i'm more worried of the tying part how to get it done.

lala01,

ahhh you also from Kuching eh?

hehehe yaya .. using the glue stick

how many you nid to create? if a lot it is better for you to get some print it for you

if just few you can DIY all by yourself otherwise you can DIY the card design and engage a printer to print it for you =)

kathyfoo,

will try to google more and find more info :) i'm more worried of the tying part how to get it done.

lala01,

how many you nid to create? if a lot it is better for you to get some print it for you

if just few you can DIY all by yourself otherwise you can DIY the card design and engage a printer to print it for you =)

kathyfoo,

Nope, FH is from KCH.. Haha.. Ok, ya just scouting for ideas.. Still deciding actually..

I really admire you decorating your own wedding car.. How do you actually tie it so securely? haha

One more thing I wanna ask, usually for AD, you girls get fresh flower bouquet or use artifical flowers only? Need some opinion..

Thanks

Hi skye,

You have to attached another longer string/ribbon from your decorations and to the hook of the car boat/car bonnet, and repeat the knots to secure it. Make sure the knot is not too bulky, coz later cannot close/lock the car boat/bonnet =p

kathyfoo,

Hi lala01,

For your question on your AD bridal bouquet whether to use fresh or fake - go for fresh! *^.^*

But if you want to 'keep' your custom bridal bouquet as a memorial item (or maybe part of your room decoration) can try custom a more unique fake bridal bouquet =)

Just my suggestions.

lala01,

kathyfoo,

Nope, FH is from KCH.. Haha.. Ok, ya just scouting for ideas.. Still deciding actually..

I really admire you decorating your own wedding car.. How do you actually tie it so securely? haha

One more thing I wanna ask, usually for AD, you girls get fresh flower bouquet or use artifical flowers only? Need some opinion..

Thanks

I sew the alphabeth n hang it on the stand as to divide the bride & groom side on the reception table. =) Additional wedding bear forever friends to indicate to those elderly that doesn't know english =)

dcs1954.jpg

This is so nice :wub:

You design it yourself?

My DIY car plate

165217_1615711746843_1057819249_31666444

165217_1615711706842_1057819249_31666443

my friend design it.

i give the idea.

Cartoon drawn by my friend also.

Hi Guestbook.. creative and nice!

Do you add some of your couple photos inside? :wub:

How much do you spend for this?

Hi.... all bride... like to share with u all my guestbook... :)

gallery_35206_521_1571159.jpg

gallery_35206_521_1038293.jpg

gallery_35206_521_252572.jpg

gallery_35206_521_1280652.jpg

all the thing buy at craft haven 1 utama.....

gallery_35206_521_94697.jpg

hi lala01,

i will put my pre wedding photo on it... the photo still in process... actualy i spend a lot on this lo... three figure o... b4 tat i think very waste money le... but after i finish my hard work i feel ok la... actualy i buy all the thing at craft haven very expensive lo... u can find other place to buy de mayb cheap a bit....

Hi... cuteismeQQ... i do it at pj new town... i found the pic at this forum... thankx to them...

where did you order ? nice ler.. :)

gallery_35206_522_14251.jpg

HI... like to share with u all my wedding rubber stamp.... i spend on this rm12.00

oic.. thanx for the infor ya. :D

Hi... cuteismeQQ... i do it at pj new town... i found the pic at this forum... thankx to them...

HI... like to share with u all my wedding rubber stamp.... i spend on this rm12.00

welcome...

oic.. thanx for the infor ya. :D

doing my tea ceremony card :) *finger cross* it'll be nice

skye, what is the tea ceremony card for if i may ask? thanks.