amanda_ng

Should buy which type of ampoule?

Dear all,

I'm going to do my PS in June'11...so kinda doing research for what type of ampoule should buy for PS? Tried to search in Google and noticed that there are various type of ampoule... :wacko3:

1) Collagen Ampoule

2) Soothing Ampoule

3) Whitening Ampoule

4) Lifting astringent Ampoule

5) Eye Pouch Ampoule

6) Fresh Cell Ampoule

7) Purifying Ampoule

8) Trace Element Ampoule

9) Mandarine Ampoule

10) Azulen Ampoule

11) DNA Ampoule

12) Vitamin C Ampoule

13) Firming Ampoule

14) Elastin Ampoule

15) Bust Ampoule

I planning to bring it along during my PS section rather than buy from them -RM50/pcs... BUT soooo confusing!!! Please advice...

Wow! Ur BS charged RM50 for an ampoule.. that's too expensive.. mine charge RM30 only but i bring myself during my indoor PS..

Due to my skin kinda sensitive, i m using the anti-sensitive ampoule.. so i think u should know what kind of ampoule suitable to ur skin.. try consult ur beautician maybe

Wow! Ur BS charged RM50 for an ampoule.. that's too expensive.. mine charge RM30 only but i bring myself during my indoor PS..

Due to my skin kinda sensitive, i m using the anti-sensitive ampoule.. so i think u should know what kind of ampoule suitable to ur skin.. try consult ur beautician maybe

yalor...BS will charge me RM50/bottle....so damn expensive...i can buy dozen with that price..lolx

Dear all,

I'm going to do my PS in June'11...so kinda doing research for what type of ampoule should buy for PS? Tried to search in Google and noticed that there are various type of ampoule... :wacko3:

1) Collagen Ampoule

2) Soothing Ampoule

3) Whitening Ampoule

5) Eye Pouch Ampoule

6) Fresh Cell Ampoule

7) Purifying Ampoule

8) Trace Element Ampoule

9) Mandarine Ampoule

10) Azulen Ampoule

11) DNA Ampoule

12) Vitamin C Ampoule

13) Firming Ampoule

14) Elastin Ampoule

15) Bust Ampoule

I planning to bring it along during my PS section rather than buy from them -RM50/pcs... BUT soooo confusing!!! Please advice...

my mua told me, not everyone suitable to use ampoule, if you have sensitive skin or you never use ampoule before, better don't use it on your actual day.

so surprise to heard this from her, i though every bride "must" use ampoule to keep make-up lasting, but actually not.

maybe is because most of the mua will sell ampoule, so they said it is a "must", and we think that it's "must" too.

my mua said, she used make-up base to control oil, before that use hydrating serum to keep skin moisture, then finishing with make-up holding mist, it's better effect than using ampoule only.

i agree with what she said, and i don't need to spend extra money for ampoule, she didn't charge me for the hydrating serum, so happy. :)

my mua told me, not everyone suitable to use ampoule, if you have sensitive skin or you never use ampoule before, better don't use it on your actual day.

so surprise to heard this from her, i though every bride "must" use ampoule to keep make-up lasting, but actually not.

maybe is because most of the mua will sell ampoule, so they said it is a "must", and we think that it's "must" too.

my mua said, she used make-up base to control oil, before that use hydrating serum to keep skin moisture, then finishing with make-up holding mist, it's better effect than using ampoule only.

i agree with what she said, and i don't need to spend extra money for ampoule, she didn't charge me for the hydrating serum, so happy. :)

Never hear before abt not everyone suitable to use ampoule.. well, for me i hv kinda sensitive skin so i start using the ampoule 2/3 weeks before my PS.. jz to make sure the ampoule suitable to my skin n it does.. it controlled my face redness and oily too (T-zone)..

Some people say serum = ampoule or serum can be used as ampoule too.. jz make sure u buy a suitable 1 for ur skin..

Dear all,

1) Collagen Ampoule

2) Soothing Ampoule

3) Whitening Ampoule

5) Eye Pouch Ampoule

6) Fresh Cell Ampoule

7) Purifying Ampoule

8) Trace Element Ampoule

9) Mandarine Ampoule

10) Azulen Ampoule

11) DNA Ampoule

12) Vitamin C Ampoule

13) Firming Ampoule

14) Elastin Ampoule

15) Bust Ampoule

u can buy ampoule at magicboo o... there got so many type n cheap... n also u can ask ppl at there wat to buy....

yes, today went to Magic Boo after work... haha... the sales women recommend Anti-redness Ampoule.... don't know ngam or not.. :S i bought Freebra brand nu bra from there too.. very cheap only cost RM20! :)

U got sensitive skin too?

yes, today went to Magic Boo after work... haha... the sales women recommend Anti-redness Ampoule.... don't know ngam or not.. :S i bought Freebra brand nu bra from there too.. very cheap only cost RM20! :)

i have no idea! how to consider having sensitive skin?? she looked at my face and recommend that type for me... salah beli?? i keep on asking her ngam or not, she answer me ok one..aiyoyo

i have no idea! how to consider having sensitive skin?? she looked at my face and recommend that type for me... salah beli?? i keep on asking her ngam or not, she answer me ok one..aiyoyo

Hi Amanda, may I know where is Magic Boo? RM20 for both nu bra and amplouse? so cheap? have u try the amplouse? how was it?

Hi Amanda, may I know where is Magic Boo? RM20 for both nu bra and amplouse? so cheap? have u try the amplouse? how was it?

opss... RM20 only for nu bra lar.. :P not both item... :) i haven't try...

u may refer to this link: http://www.magicboobeauty.com/contact.html

Happy Shopping!

Bcoz she recommend anti-red ampoule so i think ur face is sensitive.. sensitive skin easy to get red due to environment or even the weather.. like u explore to sunlight for a while, ur face will turn red..

Better u start to try on it now.. after few days use, if u find anything dismiss stop using it.. if u like to try any new skin product, better start use it at least 2 weeks in advance before the day (PS, actual day n etc).. bcoz if anything went wrong, we still got time to recover..

Bcoz she recommend anti-red ampoule so i think ur face is sensitive.. sensitive skin easy to get red due to environment or even the weather.. like u explore to sunlight for a while, ur face will turn red..

Better u start to try on it now.. after few days use, if u find anything dismiss stop using it.. if u like to try any new skin product, better start use it at least 2 weeks in advance before the day (PS, actual day n etc).. bcoz if anything went wrong, we still got time to recover..

yaya...just now start using :) hehe..

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dream-Prince...78.337529113705

my friend r selling nice nu bra also... have a look...

http://www.magicboobeauty.com/contact.html is one choice

i have another choice for u all...

http://www.yokososhiyuki.com/stores.php

u all can buy mask at there also ya... cos their quality not bad...

thanks for sharing! :)