sungurl83

♥ My Pre-Wedding Photo Album @ Taipei ♥

To all BTB,

Just wanna share my pre-wedding photos which taken in Taipei ~ France Paris Bridal Shop. Had a wonderful experience there and all I can say is just ~ perfect!!

Had posted all my photos in Members Gallery. Feel free to leave your comments / opinions or even enquiries. Will response to all of you as soon as received your post :cool:

Congrats! Can you share with me pls?

neovalerie@yahoo.com

To all BTB,

Just wanna share my pre-wedding photos which taken in Taipei ~ France Paris Bridal Shop. Had a wonderful experience there and all I can say is just ~ perfect!!

Had posted all my photos in Members Gallery. Feel free to leave your comments / opinions or even enquiries. Will response to all of you as soon as received your post :cool:

Hi Dear,

Sent to you :smile:

Congrats! Can you share with me pls?

neovalerie@yahoo.com

To all BTB,

Hi,

Congrats. Can share?

pulutwah@yahoo.com

Thx in advance

To all BTB,

Hi..Congratulation & Happy Wedding. Can you share your lovely photo with me at aiphinglai@yahoo.com? Thanks.