Hi all,

Im gonna have my weddings in 5 months time.

I need opinions.

What do you think if i gave these as my wedding gift? which is more preferable?

1. Book Marks with calendar on one side.

2. Tablet Towel with small Thank You Tag, inserted into organza bag.

Opinions are welcome.

Thank You

I vote for 2nd choice

Thank u. hope to get more vote soon!

you can opt for key chain also...

Please PM me for detailss...

I myself personally doesnt like key chain, so most likely this will not be my choice..sorry.. :unsure:

For high class wedding gift you can go through bluechopsticks dot com.

provides all type of Wedding gifts

• Bridesmaid gifts

• For couples

• For her

• For him

• Gift sets

• Groomsmen gifts

• Wedding baskets

hi..i'm also looking for wedding favours for my coming wedding in december..and i'm currently got an agent to bring the stock in for me from china..

it's a wooden heart shape memo clip..u can check out the pictures here.. http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=4843073219&

each cost me RM1.7 now (include shipping cost from china)..and i'm looking for more buyers to bring down the logistic cost..

are u interested? or enyone interested? can let me know yea..i think we can work it out to bring down the cost to about RM1.1-1.2 per pc..

hi..i'm also looking for wedding favours for my coming wedding in december..and i'm currently got an agent to bring the stock in for me from china..

it's a wooden heart shape memo clip..u can check out the pictures here.. http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=4843073219&

each cost me RM1.7 now (include shipping cost from china)..and i'm looking for more buyers to bring down the logistic cost..

are u interested? or enyone interested? can let me know yea..i think we can work it out to bring down the cost to about RM1.1-1.2 per pc..

Hi bride-to-be,

I just came across your post...the memo clip looks nice. Have you placed an order....hope i'm not too late.

I am definitely interested but need to discuss with 'my boss' if he likes it.

Let me know if we can still work this out?

Thanks!

hey, can i have ur email address, which is not found at your fb, would like to email directly to ask about the price of something we are interested in...thanks

Hi all,

Im gonna have my weddings in 5 months time.

I need opinions.

What do you think if i gave these as my wedding gift? which is more preferable?

1. Book Marks with calendar on one side.

2. Tablet Towel with small Thank You Tag, inserted into organza bag.

Opinions are welcome.

Thank You

hello,

looking for door gifts? we direct bring from factory, we have coaster, candle, bookmark, love wine opener and many many kindly click to http://www.facebook.com/chrysan.goh#!/...210161769016731

you will find more, let me know ur qty n budget i will do best price for u

Vanilacoklat Homemade Coklat, sedia menerima tempahan untuk hantaran majlis pertunangan & perkahwinan, doorgift, hadiah hari lahir, hari ibu, hari bapa, hari guru, hari raya dan sebagainya. Tiada sebarang tambahan bahan pengawet menjadikan coklat keluaran Vanila Coklat Homemade Coklat lebih fresh. http://www.vanilacoklat.com

I plan with my hubby that may give chocolate sweets to the guests joining our dinner.

Estimate could be about 300++

Hope everyone could enjoy it

i will be giving out honey( given by hotel) customize boxes with my theme on it (on my own expense) . will it be sufficient or do i need to decorate the boxes? ie adding ribbon?