Sign in to follow this  
sinejane

Hotel Equatorial Bangi, Prince Hotel, PJ Hilton

Dear bride-to-bes,

Just in case there is anyone else looking for a possible venue on the 7th of Jan. 2012, the above-mentioned hotels are still available. (As of 13th March, 2011.) I have the quotations for Chinese wedding packages from the hotels; feel free to let me know if you're interested in having a copy.

*Update 01/06/2012 - As the quotations I have are for 2011, I think they will NOT be very helpful to 2012 brides onwards. (They were willing to extend me the 2011 package as my wedding was in early 2012, but I think the packages will no longer be applicable since now it's already the middle of 2012.) So, I will no longer be forwarding the quotations that I have. For more up-to-date quotations, please contact the hotels in question. Thank you & good luck with your wedding preparation!

So sorry! Just realised the quotation I have is for Hilton KL, not Hilton PJ.

Dear bride-to-bes,

Just in case there is anyone else looking for a possible venue on the 7th of Jan. 2012, the above-mentioned hotels are still available. (As of 13th March, 2011.) I have the quotations for Chinese wedding packages from the hotels; feel free to let me know if you're interested in having a copy. In case I don't check this thread, I can be reached at sinejane@gmail.com. (Just feeling like I can be helpful now since I already have my venue for the reception for my AD, hehe :D)

Hi there, pls send me all the quotation that you have. Many thanks.

My email address is farnling@gmail.com.

Dear bride-to-bes,

Just in case there is anyone else looking for a possible venue on the 7th of Jan. 2012, the above-mentioned hotels are still available. (As of 13th March, 2011.) I have the quotations for Chinese wedding packages from the hotels; feel free to let me know if you're interested in having a copy. In case I don't check this thread, I can be reached at sinejane@gmail.com. (Just feeling like I can be helpful now since I already have my venue for the reception for my AD, hehe :D)

Sorry for the delay - I have not checked this thread in a long time. I've sent you the quotations I have.

Hi there, pls send me all the quotation that you have. Many thanks.

My email address is farnling@gmail.com.

Dear bride-to-bes,

The quotations I have are for 2011/Jan. 2012, so I'm not sure if they're applicable, but I've sent them to you already, anyway.

Hello,

Please sent me all the Hotel quotation available at 07 Oct 2012 if you have.

Many thanks

:rolleyes: