yesido

Videographer comparison (Malaysia)

AH HING, thank you for confusing me.. U DID A GOOD JOB!! keep up the good work <_< *faint*

Oh ya!! by the way.. my hubby was asking me.. why ah hing get so excited videoing this women cutting cili padi.. and why the video is getting more boring from the beginning?

joeyjoe,

I guess yesido is Ah Hing and Ah Hing is yesido.. even if is not then i guess yesido is Mrs. Ah Hing aka Ms. Heng :rolleyes:

Guest kirei
Congratulations .. :angry:

hi ah hing..wish to ask u one question. just chk out ur video...how come there is a lyrics shown on ur video portfolio??

it looks like karaoke video to me :rolleyes:

hmm another suggestion- why not u pick prettier bride & groom to be in your portfolio? then can attract more sales i guess...(no offence on those brides in this forum who is in his website )

i was looking at AH Hing's Portfolio just now.. kena *&^%&* from my hubby.. he ask me to close the window of my laptop.. coz he said SAKIT MATA wor.. The CD cover lah.. coz he said like those temple buddhist CD cover.. he was telling me.. if our PG gave us that CD cover.. he will *&^%&* till kau kau..

now my hubby wanna volunteer to introduce some guys (expert in photo taking & hv very good skills in Photoshop to Ah Hing).. AH... my hubby is so kind.. coz he said he kesian this AH HIA.. saying he has no sense of creativity.. and those people that is from his portfolio is either his friends (Cannot reject if friends wanna offer to take on ur wedding right?) or from dunno which ULU Kampung. Cheap ma..

My hubby said he SALUTE ah HIA coz he dare to post all this non sense and name it as AH HING PORTFOLIO.. he is still on the floor goleking coz he is laughing too hard.

P/s: no offence to any brides which took him as a pg for AD.

thou ur from small kampung.. but atleast expand ur creativity and not act ulu wor.. atleast u upgraded ur taste leh.. but u look at Ah Hia.. *shake head, shoulder and leg*

aduiiii.. have mercy lar... kesian this ah hing aka yesido kena bombard from u ppl left, right, up, down, front and back! :rolleyes: Wondering if he's really a photographer... or hobby nia???

Eh sharon, dun lar say ulu.. kesian ler.. although my HB's from Perak but he was born in Kuantan ler coz tht time his dad was stationed in Kuantan!!! Dun lar put him on the same level as ah hing!!! Oh yes, I rber reading somewhere tht yesido kept on advocating ah hing's work and someone asked her to post her wedding pics here for us to see - to support her words mar right.. but until now, batang hidung pun tak nampak???

joeyjoe,

FYI: can you gals please only review bout VG, dont make yesido to fuss and ask u guys to review on the VG again pls.. if not later i kena PM ask me to delete u guys not nice la... :rolleyes:

Guest kirei

when i saw ah hing' video - the make up version- my mom saw it with me a while..she only expressed- 'aiyohhh why so ulgy !!?? can show me sthing nicer?'

i won't even dare to show my hb this kind of quality in fact. cos he is very fussy man, when he saw ateliar x samples, he also comment some edition skill bit messy fr one of the sample. if i show him ah hing one...i thk he will faint :o

oh this topic suppose is rating VG, i have no comment on any VG since i have not try any yet. talking bout Kee, i saw his website. chk out ailin' video montage- very nice & touching. but her childhood montage -execution of the slides part seems very messy to me. maybe not my type . just my own opinion. anyway i did email kee for quotation last yr. his reply is 'sorry i'm not avail on your date' , fullstop.which he read my AD wrongly! mine is 2008 but he thot its was 2007! and after i replied him that mine AD is 2008, he has no reply!so i find his follow up is kind of bad to customer :(

ah hing- hope u can get our message here- put up ur best work & better looking talent/samples is very important tool for marketing your service. maybe u can chk out some popular VG /PG' blog/websites?

oh.. really hot up har .. hahaha .... great comment, kesian .. xixi ...

but, i also don't know why this kind of video and photo can been show up in his website, that why ask u all take a look ..

Allyson & joeyjoe,

FYI: can you gals please only review bout VG, dont make yesido to fuss and ask u guys to review on the VG again pls.. if not later i kena PM ask me to delete u guys not nice la... :lol:

ya ya.. u right, thanks for helping me tell the other .......

expecially... review more more, boom big big on this VG ..

Hi all, thanks for all your sharing on the videography and I found it so useful. I am new here, would like to know apart from Wedding Story, is there any more 'professional' videographer in Penang? No doubt Kee's work is excellent but pricing is a bit too high from my budget. May I know what are the average pricing out in the market for wedding day shooting? RM3-5k?

Hi Lovie, another choice for you, "Perfect Moments Studio"

www.perfect-moments.com.my

Hope it can help you

hi beebee.

I go through the photos by perfect moment already, and i found out that one of the couple(Daniel and Jane) is the same couple for the other photo studio!

the following is the one lo.

http://www.apples-studio.com/gallery/danie...jane/index.html

but hor, I think this apple studio did better job than Perfect Moment.

What do u guys think?

wah, this couple so rich one ar, hired 2 different photographer for their big day??

Guest kirei
If u all sakit kepala, i sponsor minyak cap kapak for u all ...... :P

i thk we come out a topic- "bad review of VG of ah hing "...

then i thk u need us sponsor you minyak cap kapak instead! :D:ph34r:

kidding lar ah hing.. don't be sad ok

i'm now being confused by yesido. at the beginning he/she (whichever) is die hard promoting ah hing's job. now he/she condemns it pulak. :lol::D

yesido, what msg are u trying to convey ah?

back to review (before i kena smack by yesido) although the fees can be as cheap as $600, but i still dont think that the quality is worth paying for. for example, in his sample, the couple with the mtv-karaoke-alike thingy. the groom is a friend of mine. during their dinner reception, they had a unique march-in whereby the body builders and handsome guys replace the flower girls. but this was not even being featured in that mtv itself. i showed the sample to a friend of mine (without me commenting first) and she asked me, how come it looks like he just take a bit here, a bit there, and combine? just for sample is it? then i told her, nope...that's the so called complimentary mtv u'll be getting. she was like totally :blink: :o :blink: :o

in the end of the day, customers are still paying him, therefore the video or photos should have an acceptable standard of quality.. maybe for now, the kuantan ppl can still bear with it as there isn't much exposure to the GOOD quality work, but it's a sooner or later thing. I'm from kuantan myself and I do not find ah hing's work is worth 600 at all! even if he gives me FOC i still need to think few times. yesido, since you r a buddy to him, just let him know it's either him polish up his skills or else he'll end up out of business. kuantan is very small, and news do spread fast.

Guest kirei
i'm now being confused by yesido. at the beginning he/she (whichever) is die hard promoting ah hing's job. now he/she condemns it pulak. :lol::D

yesido, what msg are u trying to convey ah?

back to review (before i kena smack by yesido) although the fees can be as cheap as $600, but i still dont think that the quality is worth paying for. for example, in his sample, the couple with the mtv-karaoke-alike thingy. the groom is a friend of mine. during their dinner reception, they had a unique march-in whereby the body builders and handsome guys replace the flower girls. but this was not even being featured in that mtv itself. i showed the sample to a friend of mine (without me commenting first) and she asked me, how come it looks like he just take a bit here, a bit there, and combine? just for sample is it? then i told her, nope...that's the so called complimentary mtv u'll be getting. she was like totally :blink: :o :blink: :o

in the end of the day, customers are still paying him, therefore the video or photos should have an acceptable standard of quality.. maybe for now, the kuantan ppl can still bear with it as there isn't much exposure to the GOOD quality work, but it's a sooner or later thing. I'm from kuantan myself and I do not find ah hing's work is worth 600 at all! even if he gives me FOC i still need to think few times. yesido, since you r a buddy to him, just let him know it's either him polish up his skills or else he'll end up out of business. kuantan is very small, and news do spread fast.

oh wye ee u r fr kuantan too? then ah hing shld consider take u as his model for his portfolio by giving u free ( provided u can accept his free offer if so ) . cos u r 1000000000000000XXXX prettier than his portfolio brides....

yes, why not just ontect him and let's see AH HING sample .. haha .. ut remember ring along "minyak kapak" or some medicine just in case...... hehhe ..

wye-ee, you from kuantan also ar .. did you see AH HING before ?

when he start taking video i also don't know le ...........

did u know there have another VG at kuantan, if not mistaken , his name is tony, Ah Chuan .....

any body know their quality ? but ah chuan charge more than 1K ... as my friend told me ..

Guest kirei

yes, why not just ontect him and let's see AH HING sample .. haha .. ut remember ring along "minyak kapak" or some medicine just in case...... hehhe ..

yesido-since u r one of ah hing customer . can u show us your wedd video pls?? to prove how good u describe bout him..lets show us yours done by him !!!! action speaks louder than words...show us yours now!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

kirei, haha, why angry ? cool down.....

want to see my sample ? why? want to get proof ? maby one day ..... i know how and it should be availae to u all ..

:P but just cool down ... one day i will ask AH HING come and take a look about this forum ...

he must be suprise .. :D and later become :lol: