Sign in to follow this  
s_y

precious moment-cross stitch

Hi,

Anyone here into cross stitch? I'm looking for the pic with the ' precious moment' pic for the theme of wedding or couple.

i also love precious moments figurine. They are really cute and nice. But hubby said it's very expensive lor. Anyway he promise he will get a precious moment figurine for our wedding. :)

My wedding back drops and wedding invitation card are using Precious Moments pic too.

You can go to AD photos browse my pictures. :rolleyes:

I love Precious Moments!

choe,

I saw the precious moment on the wedding backdrop. Nice. They have the figurines too. So lovely.

hehe, my chocolate wrappers are all PM too :) but not gonna post it here, may get sued :P

We bought the figurine for around SGD60++ from Precious Thots after the membership discount. used it as a cake topper and now it's sitting next to our bed :)

so u're planning to cross stitch? or u're looking for figurines?

hehe, my chocolate wrappers are all PM too :) but not gonna post it here, may get sued :P

We bought the figurine for around SGD60++ from Precious Thots after the membership discount. used it as a cake topper and now it's sitting next to our bed :)

so u're planning to cross stitch? or u're looking for figurines?

i'm looking for he cross stitch mapping now. Want to make a nic pic for my new hse.

Figurines? Yes, will get one soon. Saw there's a shop at one utama selling PM figurines.

Hello there, anyone still doing cross stitching? I vaguely remember helping out in some cross stitch as a kid, not sure what pattern was it... definitely not precious moments though :P .. but I think that's a good idea, I'll probably go hunt for a PM picture... started a bit of cross stitching again, found a place to custom make cross stitch patterns (http://colourstitchme.blogspot.com/ ), not sure whether to start small or aim for a more complicated design as I somehow don't seem to have much time even on weekends :/.