Sign in to follow this  
soonbridetobe

DO NOT choose Vogue Collection, SS2!!!!

Had the most disastrous moment at the Vogue collection, ss2 bridal house. I urge all of you NOT!! to choose that bridal shop.

Their services was horrible.

When i first pay my deposit, instead of recording it as RM900, they put RM800. When we told them, they just pretended not hearing it.

During Gown Fitting, they forgot to take my measurement and the so called Person in Charged - CHRESTY has the worst attitude and customer service. She will basically show her ''I DONT CARE'' attitude and stood at the counter without even acknowledging you.

When i ask for her boss contact number, she was afraid to provide as she knows that she did a sucky job.

Before my gown fitting session, i was at keep gallery helping out my friends, their services are SUPERB! world class services.

i was pretty worried when i enter the vogue during my gown fitting, because it was totally contrast with keep gallery. the shop was empty and basically NO customer.

That explains it! previously vogue was the Chosen 1, but i believe because of one of the staff CHRESTY, she has

ruin the business tremendously. So, be warn and never ever choose Vogue Collection.

I will also spread this to all the wedding agents, clients, friends and family.

They are well aware that i'm also a wedding planner but still not careful with their action and attitude.

You may go in and see for yourselves, all bridal house are jam pack with couples, except Vogue.

Yes to all brides and brides to be - We should stand firm and having the right to get a proper service : is our lifetime memory and we shouldn't receive any kinds of customer service abuse. I have not fully walked to all bridal shops but i can 90% assure VOGUE is SUCKS!!

Please refer to the some posts mentioned in link below :

http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/index....mp;#entry378848

That woman is Christy i think she is the outlet manager - but other staffs also the same.

That place is cold, empty and weird !!!!!

Sounds scary to hear that. I noticed also there's a lady which looks arrogant in the shop. But we didn't end up serviced by her. We were usually there with couples selecting photos, gown fittings, and sort like very pack all time huh.. Probably by the time you were there, the staffs were all rushed out for the bridal fair (as usual whenever there's bridal fair) around. Overall, we dont like that lady (Christy?) only.You can request for other staffs to service you i think that's the best way.

We're lucky that we got Lily (wife to the famous PG, WING). We just got back from our oversea photography session in Bali last week ago. The PG & MKA was just so helpful and pro. throughout our whole day outdoor photography session in Bali. We had fun time with them and guess other couples (for the subsequent days) probably subscribe to this as well.

Do voice out to Lily, i assume she'll be able to assist you. Eventually, i think they have most of the clients are from introducer (from the reviews from the past clients). I believe they would never want to be labelled as bad wedding boutique. I did made noise too, but it has to be in a polite way ahh. Good luck my dear!

On keep gallery, i have attended my friend wedding last night. Surprisingly and dissapointedly, we noticed their album quality is horrible. My friend's album were full with holes on the lamination layer on every page (on her eyes, her face, her gown in photo). I feel the heartache as well. Do have a check with them on the material and durability.

i think they deserve some 'punishment'. Feel sorry for the rest of vogue staffs, but i guess the ''boss'' had chosen the wrong manager to oversees the shop. Christy, yes that's the manager who has a very bad attitude and customer service.

I will make sure these to be heard and someone act on this as i do not want to be a victim of such bad services.

I'm in the wedding industry, and hence it does not make sense if i do not do something about it. If there's still no action, i will continue to warn all my clients and friends and make sure nobody step foot to this bridal shop anymore.

thanks eplove for your input. hope you have a great and pleasant wedding

All the best to you soonbridetobe ;) I'm on the advertising field too. Wishing that they will not turn me down towards the end.

And for sure, i will sound out that i DO not want that arrogant Christy to serve me as well.

Cheer up soonbridetobe.. =)

All the best to you soonbridetobe ;) I'm on the advertising field too. Wishing that they will not turn me down towards the end.

And for sure, i will sound out that i DO not want that arrogant Christy to serve me as well.

Cheer up soonbridetobe.. =)

thanks dearrr

To all the brides and brides to be,

Indeed, please do not choose Vogue Collection Bridal House @ ss2! I'm agreed with missbride. Last week I went to ss2 to scout out the bridal house service. Unfortunately, my fren and I went into (said above) bridal house. We were standing & waiting at least 10mins for SA to serve, but yet the SA was chit chatting there (although she aware us was standing & waiting for her assistant!!!!!) After that the SA walked over and asked what service we need, I told her I'm looking for the package. She just show me some album and explain the packages that available. Yet, I'm asking her permission to note down what package that they provide, but she show me face and speak loud to everyone " U NEED NOT TO COPY !!! " I was so shock... and I explained to her I need to compare with the package that I like ..

What a sucks service! PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THE VOGUE COLLECTION BRIDAL HOUSE! The person who serve me was a "MANAGER"!!! Yea, I remembered her name now "Christy" ? Can you imagine how bad service they are? God bless, I did not sign up the package!!

You may read the follow-up complain @below:

http://www.complain.com.my/entry.php...idal-House-ss2!

omg, my friend has signed up with them.

God bless her.

Yes, this is exactly what i saw when i do research on bridal house ss2.

vogue's gown is a lot and very beautiful. but when we walk into the shop, no people come to assist us, and in fact those sales person sit down drink coffee. and the sales manager name christy came and ask us : what u want? ,( huh? what r we doing in a bridal house? shopping meh?) she sounds very rude and i'm already feel weird. So we tell her that we want to have a look at the gown 1st, she replied: oh like that ah, what kind of gown u want? we have a lot lor. then i told her those i prefer, she seems so unhappy asking another maid looking girl to find us a dress. she keep asking us to stop looking at the dresses just because they have too many dresses.

i'm already unhappy with her service so we just sit down and talk about package, and we tell her we want to go to the olive branch, ulu langat to take the outdoor. she is like: hey, that place need to pay lo. we already do the research, of course we knew it already. the way she talk was just so lcly.

although she can give me a good price but still no 2nd time for me to go in that shop anymore. i just can't imagine their after sale service.

there was a bride doing her gown fitting when i was there, no one seems interested to help her out. only her mother is there helping the poor bride. oh my, pity those beautiful wedding gown with no one wearing because of that salesperson.

Hi all, I beg to differ...... I signed up my wedding package there, so far my journey with them is smooth n everything works as planned.

Our SA is Nikka, PG is Wing, MUA is Renee and Christy who is the manager is also very helpful........2 THUMBS UP to all of them......

I was recommended by a few friends of mine, they had their stuff done there too. I was quite reluctant too at first but their professionalism has proved me wrong. Their services were superb from the first day i signed up till our big day and I would much recommend to all my friends(would like to keep the link goin :tongue: )

I wouldn't know why would our comments be so much different, have you tried others? I initially paid my deposit with a nearby bridal shop. That was hell i would much prefer to burn my deposit cause their service,attitude and they are not professional at all. I wouldn't wanna name any names here hence trust me they are good enough to fulfill all my wedding needs.

Overall kudos to Vogue and i will highly recommend it to everyone

Just my 2 cents worth :)

Hi all, I beg to differ...... I signed up my wedding package there, so far my journey with them is smooth n everything works as planned.

Our SA is Nikka, PG is Wing, MUA is Renee and Christy who is the manager is also very helpful........2 THUMBS UP to all of them......

I was recommended by a few friends of mine, they had their stuff done there too. I was quite reluctant too at first but their professionalism has proved me wrong. Their services were superb from the first day i signed up till our big day and I would much recommend to all my friends(would like to keep the link goin :tongue: )

I wouldn't know why would our comments be so much different, have you tried others? I initially paid my deposit with a nearby bridal shop. That was hell i would much prefer to burn my deposit cause their service,attitude and they are not professional at all. I wouldn't wanna name any names here hence trust me they are good enough to fulfill all my wedding needs.

Overall kudos to Vogue and i will highly recommend it to everyone

Just my 2 cents worth :)

Hmmm I agree with Punani, I signed up there too, Me & my hubby was treated like Kings & Queens. Can't express how satisfied I am with thier services. Most importantly thier designs is so much better and simply gorgeous.

If I'm given a chance to choose again I will not hesitate and choose Vogue Collection again, especially the staffs and they are warm and helpful, would much give the best opstion at a very affordble rate.

Just spread the good words y'all...... :lol:

Cheers

just my 2 cents but it seems pretty dubious when 2 members posting for the very first time are singing praises about this bridal shop. hmmmm

Dear Member,

Please be aware of this NICK CINEMATOGRAPHER OR HAPPINESS ADVERTISING STUDIO, He is a freelance photographer.

1/ No responsibility

2/ Not professional

3/ Like to break promises

4/ No Service after $ collected

5/ Photo album will not delivery as what he promise :dash2: (Album will be ready by 1 month ) BULL Shit

Please be advice, Do not engage with his lousy service. If you don't listen my advise you will regret like me and suffer like me.

For those who had pay me some deposit for his service, please don't pay him the balance until your album is ready to collect.

Just for you info my wedding is somewhere around last year end. But until today i don't receive anything from him.

Call him dare not pick up call. :sauer2: . So how to communicate with him.

Had the most disastrous moment at the Vogue collection, ss2 bridal house. I urge all of you NOT!! to choose that bridal shop.

When i first pay my deposit, instead of recording it as RM900, they put RM800. When we told them, they just pretended not hearing it.

During Gown Fitting, they forgot to take my measurement and the so called Person in Charged - CHRESTY has the worst attitude and customer service. She will basically show her ''I DONT CARE'' attitude and stood at the counter without even acknowledging you.

When i ask for her boss contact number, she was afraid to provide as she knows that she did a sucky job.

Before my gown fitting session, i was at keep gallery helping out my friends, their services are SUPERB! world class services.

i was pretty worried when i enter the vogue during my gown fitting, because it was totally contrast with keep gallery. the shop was empty and basically NO customer.

That explains it! previously vogue was the Chosen 1, but i believe because of one of the staff CHRESTY, she has

ruin the business tremendously. So, be warn and never ever choose Vogue Collection.

They are well aware that i'm also a wedding planner but still not careful with their action and attitude.

You may go in and see for yourselves, all bridal house are jam pack with couples, except Vogue.

I second her on this. I am totally disatisfied with Vogue Collection!!! They gave me a stained and torn dress for my big day!!! How can Vogue Collection do business in such a manner! DO NOT sign with Vogue Collection. Before you sign up they will treat you nicely....everything is "Yes". But when I go collect my gown, they said to me this cannot be alter. I told them before we sign up u said everything can be alter to fit my size. They also blame me for being skinny. What the heck....