wendy^v^gal

Where to buy Wedding gown?

hey, i would like to buy my wedding gown & evening gown.

Any suggested online shop or shop at KL??

wendy

i have 2 new pieces of evening dress bought online - size M and S but it could not fit me. let me know if you are interested

The Wedding Boutique is no longer in Curve as they have moved to KL Swiss Garden - Jalan Pudu.

CT One doesn't have website u have to go there to see directly.

Hartamas area there is alot, you can try Pretty in white, That Special Occasion as well.

I bought my wedding gown & evening gown from Eva Enchanted, located at Bukit Jalil. Their contact is available on their website, evaenchanted.com. Don't be put off by the dresses you see on their site - they've a more elegant & varied selection available at their showroom. Happy hunting!

I bought my wedding gown & evening gown from Eva Enchanted, located at Bukit Jalil. Their contact is available on their website, evaenchanted.com. Don't be put off by the dresses you see on their site - they've a more elegant & varied selection available at their showroom. Happy hunting!

how is the price?

My dress is MTM from White & Lacy in SS22.

http://www.whiteandlacy.com/contact.htm

Price will depend on your design. :smile:

how is the price?

hi. if you are looking special and nice wedding/evening gown, I suggest you add "Sydney Jones" at facebook : facebook.com/UniqueGowns. The gowns there is very nice with good hand work. Good luck!

Hey girls,

Just want to know, roughly how much is it to make a MTM dress from boutiques such as white and lacy/pretty in white?

Would you say it's about RM2k and above?

I'm not contemplating to have my gown made or to rent. Recently, i found a dress i really like at a boutique and the rental is about RM1k.

So i'm wondering if i should just rent that dress or have it made somewhere else?

I know a BTB who got her dress MTM from White and Lacy for below RM2k.

It depends on your design and what material you choose to use.

Best is to just walk in and get a quotation. Most of the MTM boutiques will not pressure you to sign up immediately. I went to That Special Occasion, Neoromantic and White & Lacy before making my decision.

Hey girls,

Just want to know, roughly how much is it to make a MTM dress from boutiques such as white and lacy/pretty in white?

I'm not contemplating to have my gown made or to rent. Recently, i found a dress i really like at a boutique and the rental is about RM1k.

So i'm wondering if i should just rent that dress or have it made somewhere else?

Thanks christinew,

I think i will make an appointment with White and Lacy one of these weekends.

Best is to just walk in and get a quotation. Most of the MTM boutiques will not pressure you to sign up immediately. I went to That Special Occasion, Neoromantic and White & Lacy before making my decision.

Hey girls,

I went during promotion period, so I paid RM1888 for 3 dresses: Wedding gown, evening gown & cocktail dress. You might have to ask them what is the regular retail price.

how is the price?

I'm glad I bumped into this post. I'm looking for cheap prom dresses and a designer wedding dress that doesn't only fit my budget but also my personality. I appreciate you sharing. Keep it up!

:wacko3:

Hey girls,

try vows nwhite. www.facebook.com/vows.in.white

They are newly opened and have opening promotions. Most of the dresses for sale are below 2k, and rental package is from RM980 3 pieces

I went during promotion period, so I paid RM1888 for 3 dresses: Wedding gown, evening gown & cocktail dress. You might have to ask them what is the regular retail price.

how is the price?

Hi Sinejane,

U meant u bought 2 gowns and 1 dress for 1888? can show me the pic? hehe.. i just want to kepo only! cos i rented mine in Absolute Bride at RM388 per piece, their quality is good and it's my budget too! Can said worth to rent la! :lol:

Hey girls,

Hi hot-choc,

To me, MTM sounds expensive, over my budget too! I prefer rental, just got my gown rented at RM388 in Absolute Bride. I suggest you to go there have a look. They are newly opened, all gowns are new, rental is cheap oso, haha... w/thin my budget laaa!! Worth to rent!

Hey girls,

Hi hot-choc,

To me, MTM sounds expensive, over my budget too! I prefer rental, just got my gown rented at RM388 in Absolute Bride. I suggest you to go there have a look. They are newly opened, all gowns are new, rental is cheap oso, haha... w/thin my budget laaa!! Worth to rent!

hi, may i know "Absolute Bride" location?

thanks!

try vows nwhite. www.facebook.com/vows.in.white

They are newly opened and have opening promotions. Most of the dresses for sale are below 2k, and rental package is from RM980 3 pieces

I rent my gowns in this shop and all their gowns are really beautiful! So, I will recommend others to have a look in this shop! ;) I tag a photo of mine on my wedding day in their FB wall.. ;)

Hey girls,

Hi hot-choc,

hi, may i know "Absolute Bride" location?

thanks!

@font-face { font-family: "Cambria"; }p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0cm 0cm 10pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }a:link, span.MsoHyperlink { color: blue; text-decoration: underline; }a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed { color: purple; text-decoration: underline; }div.Section1 { page: Section1; } Hi all

I have one wedding dinner gown purple rm 260 new. Never wear b4. Can be alter.good material shiffon dress.email me at py2013@hotmail.my if u r interested

thanks