miumiuwedding

PLEASE BEWARE of STAREAST Wedding, Bandar Sunway

To all the brides and brides to be,

NOTE: PLEASE BEWARE of STAREAST Wedding, Bandar Sunway

I signed up with Stareast Bridal house in the Wedding Expo this year. However, last week i made a trip to the bridal house for fitting and it turn out to be a real nasty surprise.

Well, the selection of dress is truly dissapointing, 'SUPER OLD FASHION' and some what they have used during the time this bridal house operated! I have 7 type of gowns to choose for my photoshoots, but i ONLY managed to choose 2 white wedding gowns. I was so sad, and this bridal house has truly let me down with their false promises. According to their sales exec, shall you choose a designer gown, you will need to pay extra RM2000 for each gown! That is blood sucking!

My fiancee and i walked out of this rotten bridal house after 2hours and 30 mins stays in there. We both very disturbed by the experience of this bridal house. Pls beware of their unprofessional services and false promises. :dry:

Hi miumiu wedding,

Understand your feeling on this. Actually, i signed up with them last year during the expo as well. Feeling insecured to sign up the package on the spot, my hubby and i actually went over to the shop after the fair to check out the gowns. Once we are comfortable with it, only then we went back to sign up with them. I guess it's all individual preferences because at first, it was difficult for me to choose but somehow, their assistants know what's best to suit us and it all turned out really well. Moreover, when I went to try on gowns for my actual day, they had new gowns that I have not seen or tried earlier. So, that gives me additional choices to choose from.

So, to all brides-to-be out there, it would be best to shortlist a few bridal shops and check out the gowns in the shop. Only then, decide if you wanted to sign up with them during the fair. That way, you won't feel cheated and disappointed.

I actually came very close to signing up with StarEast until I checked out their dresses too.

Luckily I walk-in to their shop and not sign up with them during the Bridal Fair!

I actually came very close to signing up with StarEast until I checked out their dresses too.

Luckily I walk-in to their shop and not sign up with them during the Bridal Fair!

Oh glad to hear that, so did you sign up at the end?

Hi miumiu wedding,

Understand your feeling on this. Actually, i signed up with them last year during the expo as well. Feeling insecured to sign up the package on the spot, my hubby and i actually went over to the shop after the fair to check out the gowns. Once we are comfortable with it, only then we went back to sign up with them. I guess it's all individual preferences because at first, it was difficult for me to choose but somehow, their assistants know what's best to suit us and it all turned out really well. Moreover, when I went to try on gowns for my actual day, they had new gowns that I have not seen or tried earlier. So, that gives me additional choices to choose from.

So, to all brides-to-be out there, it would be best to shortlist a few bridal shops and check out the gowns in the shop. Only then, decide if you wanted to sign up with them during the fair. That way, you won't feel cheated and disappointed.

Indeed! Agreed! :wink:

Nope. After I read all the HORROR STORIES about bridal studio, I decided to hire my own photographer and MTM my own wedding dress. :smile:

Glad to hear that... so how much do you spent on ur photo shooting ya?

Nope. After I read all the HORROR STORIES about bridal studio, I decided to hire my own photographer and MTM my own wedding dress. :smile: