zeroflower

Delivery woes and jitters

mabel..ohh you're scaring me..even with a small swelling it's already painful enough n besides i have 10 days to go before it really heals. doc wanted to give me antibiotics at first but changed his mind after knowing that im bfeeding.. praying hard that the wound will heal..

house, it's too early to worry la! enjoy yr pregnancy for now. Everyone will say that there's no point worrying but i know how hard it is to stop those scary thoughts. Still, if u really have to worry, i think it shoud be towards the end of yr pregnancy, like the 8th or 9th month. take iteasy yeah.

just a quick update ladies.. I gave birth to 2.84kg baby boy on 2nd aug... it was my w36 of pregnancy... normal delivery... after all that jitters, this delivery turned out much faster and less painful than the first

thanks janicelly n mermyz! :) going bonkers with 2 nnow!

bonkers is a very mild way of putting it... if i wanna rant abt it i could go on... its a roller coaster of emotions.. and not to mention post partum depression... i feel torn between my kids, and at times i feel like i wanna send the NB back (to where, i donno) cos i dont hv time for Sanju... I am at mom's place now, and i miss my house, my days and times alone with Sanju.. kinda like some old flame memories.. when i think abt it, it sounds quite stupid sometimes..

poor u..hugs..just try to keep up the spirits yeah.

i'm not ashamed to say that i cry almost every alternate day if not everyday..it's always becos i'm too tired n unsure of what to do when baby cries, or when i scold my older girl n she cries herself to bed miserably... sometimes i feel she hates me..:( but i cant help scolding her cos she just wouldnt listen..yet i only spend time with her when she's home from the nanny's. I'm so contradicting man...

A big congrats to Qarezma & Zeroflower!! You both had done a great job.. Cheers :cheers:

Mine will be coming soon but too bad my baby still havent engage yet.. Hope this lil one can engage & come out soon, i just cant wait any longer anymore :tongue:

poor u..hugs..just try to keep up the spirits yeah.

i'm not ashamed to say that i cry almost every alternate day if not everyday..it's always becos i'm too tired n unsure of what to do when baby cries, or when i scold my older girl n she cries herself to bed miserably... sometimes i feel she hates me..:( but i cant help scolding her cos she just wouldnt listen..yet i only spend time with her when she's home from the nanny's. I'm so contradicting man...

i think we both are in the same boat... hugs to you dear...

i cried on 5th day after my delivery cos i was either resting or latching NB so hardly spent time with Sanju, i felt like an alien mom or irresponsible at that! Only 7 days after delivery i got back to my routine of feeding Sanju myself (it was less tiring, others like bathing, washing was done by mom), and used to put him for his naps or bedtime by myself. After that I would let my dad sleep by his side, while i slept with NB and mom. By 7am, dad will be up and i will go back and sleep beside him... it gave me some assurance that i am by his side as how we used to sleep and wake up together. Even now, at nights when i put him to sleep, i cry to him while he looks at me with amusement... i feel bad for spending less time and effort on him now

He in his terrible two is making things worse with his attitude and naughtiness... i know it is not the solution but i tend to shout at him so often, my parents might be thinking i am such a terrible mom. I even beat him once or twice (he does his spitting food/water thing to get attention, for fun), i hate seeing him play and waste his food. After that i will be terribly sorry, while sanju will walk away crying to my mom... and after less than 5 minutes he will run back towards me... makes me feel even bad for being mean to him. I am hoping to keep the shouting at control now, otherwise he will get immune to my high voice and that is not good

I will be back at my own place in 1 months time and i wonder how am i gonna manage the 2 kids on my own... God give me the strength

Hugs to you, Q.

I can't help but wonder if I'll be in the same boat too in a few months time. I do sometimes think that I'm a bad mom. Sometimes I get so tired, and Ivan doesn't wan to take his afternoon nap, I'd smack his thigh and force him to sleep. He will then cry till he falls asleep. I confess what I did to hubby, and he told Ivan is just happy to be home at weekends and wants to play with me, that is why he doesn't want to sleep. Makes me feel so bad, that I'm in tears. I vowed to control my temper from then onwards.

Things may seem hard at first, but you will get by. Try to recall the time when Sanju was a newborn, it was tough, right? But it got easier after a while when you get the hang of things.

By the way, I just got to know that I'll be having another boy as well.

Hugs to you, Q.

I can't help but wonder if I'll be in the same boat too in a few months time. I do sometimes think that I'm a bad mom. Sometimes I get so tired, and Ivan doesn't wan to take his afternoon nap, I'd smack his thigh and force him to sleep. He will then cry till he falls asleep. I confess what I did to hubby, and he told Ivan is just happy to be home at weekends and wants to play with me, that is why he doesn't want to sleep. Makes me feel so bad, that I'm in tears. I vowed to control my temper from then onwards.

Things may seem hard at first, but you will get by. Try to recall the time when Sanju was a newborn, it was tough, right? But it got easier after a while when you get the hang of things.

By the way, I just got to know that I'll be having another boy as well.

congrats on the news, u gonna have the notorious combination of kids.. just like me.. hey u gonna hv 3 guys being your bodyguard in future

today has been another low.. past 2 nights the NB stays awake 12am-7am, and demanding to suckle for comfort... i din give and end up crying on and on... and i am such a terrible mother, at one point i let him be with my mom crying and when to lie down on the couch for an hour...

Hi qarezma,

dun worry u're not a terrible mother, in fact, its not easy to be a mum of two kids.. u need as much of rest as possible now as u just gave birth.. now i just cant wait for mine to come out..

i think we both are in the same boat... hugs to you dear...

i cried on 5th day after my delivery cos i was either resting or latching NB so hardly spent time with Sanju, i felt like an alien mom or irresponsible at that! Only 7 days after delivery i got back to my routine of feeding Sanju myself (it was less tiring, others like bathing, washing was done by mom), and used to put him for his naps or bedtime by myself. After that I would let my dad sleep by his side, while i slept with NB and mom. By 7am, dad will be up and i will go back and sleep beside him... it gave me some assurance that i am by his side as how we used to sleep and wake up together. Even now, at nights when i put him to sleep, i cry to him while he looks at me with amusement... i feel bad for spending less time and effort on him now

He in his terrible two is making things worse with his attitude and naughtiness... i know it is not the solution but i tend to shout at him so often, my parents might be thinking i am such a terrible mom. I even beat him once or twice (he does his spitting food/water thing to get attention, for fun), i hate seeing him play and waste his food. After that i will be terribly sorry, while sanju will walk away crying to my mom... and after less than 5 minutes he will run back towards me... makes me feel even bad for being mean to him. I am hoping to keep the shouting at control now, otherwise he will get immune to my high voice and that is not good

I will be back at my own place in 1 months time and i wonder how am i gonna manage the 2 kids on my own... God give me the strength

piggy87, purple, best wishes to both of u..it's not going to be easy.. I'm just praying we'll get tru it n stay sane at the end of it..

Yes, i suppose so Q. I'm really sorry for u too... I'm not happy that ur suffering as well but it's a comfort knowing I'm not the only one who's having high n lows evryday with my kids. Hope u know what i mean. My 2 yr old just wouldnt listen too,maybe cos she wants attention, testing my love or just having fun, i dont know. She squeezes baby's toes sometimes, maybe geram but when i tell her off or push her had away saying she's hurting baby n she wouldnt like it if someone else does it to her, she scratches me instead, which leads me to scold her or beat her (if she continues to scratch or starts another mischief like kicking or shouting). I do feel that she's more mischievous eversince baby arrived.

As for my 1 mth baby, she wants to be carried or rocked all the time it's driving me nuts. I do not make it a habit but when i put her down on the cot, 5-10 min later, she screams her lungs out. It's really loud! HEr whole face will turn red, n her whole body will shake! It's like as tho someone hit her. So i'll have to carry n pacify her n try to put her down again. It's a whole never ending cycle. Every night, it a max of 4 hours of sleep for me... I tried sending her to babysitter for a few hours n babysitter was complainig that baby will cry every time she puts her down :( i really dont know what to do..

I love both of them to bits but at times i wonder if we did the right thing n regret having 2nd so soon. Feel so bad for feeling that way. As for hubby n i, no time for each other at all..we're just existing.. :S

zeroflower & Qarezma,

i'm in the same boat as well... but then.. susah susah now my baby is 8mths old already :)

zeroflower,

my baby is exactly the same with ur baby!

Hi all,

May i know how soon ur babies engage before labor? I'm almost 37wks but seems like baby head still yet to engage.. from my last chekp up he's head down alr.