skye

MOM TO BE 2012

once a month is good enuf... only near to EDD like 1 month before then ur doc might wanna see u once a week.

how frequent can do scanning?

once a month is it ok?

Hi all,

Went for a scanning yesterday and baby is doing good. The legs are open wide but still can't really scan the genitals but my gynae says most probably is a girl coz normally when legs are open wide and can't see a bird bird, the chances are low is a boy. But he can't confirm yet. Can only confirm next month.

Morning sickness is not so bad anymore. Although I still feel nauseous most of the day. But at least I can eat now without throwing up.

I really can't wait to start feeling the baby kicks. Although now I sort of can feel movements but I cannot be sure it's the baby moving or the uterus expanding. It feels like wind passing through the uterus. Did anyone feel the same?

Grace

Grace84, thanks for the concern :) glad to hear your baby is active and moving... feel so excited for you too

Ryoko, wont be TTC so soon as we still got plans for our honeymoon which falls on next March hehe....as for my CL not sure yet as she is away in singapore and will only try to call her again later this month.

updated Ryoko into the list :)

Babies 2012 List Updates :

January Babies:

Ryoko ~ 22 Jan 2012

morningmoon ~ 25 Jan 2012

Grace84 ~ 25 Jan 2012

February Babies :

san2010 ~ 1 Feb 2012

shaun ~ 6 Feb 2012

March Babies :

pingping79 ~ no EDD dates provided yet

LiSaC ~ no EDD dates provided yet

Hey skye,

Thank you for updated me in the list. :lol:

Hi All,

Just went for my check up last friday, i saw my baby again and the baby is growing well.

Morningmoon: my baby's size just same as yours...some of the EDD are 24th and 26th.

Grace84: my baby's legs open wide too and we can see something between the legs. Haha...doc said probably is a boy and have to double confirm by next month. :lol:

Ryoko,

no problem and happy to know its a boy hahaha

hope someone will keep the list up so that all dragon mummies can get to know each another and share more stories abt the pregnancy :)

Ryoko

Haha..the doctor says my baby is definitely not a shy one. Just can't really see the genitals clearly. I wish I can know the gender soon so I can stop calling my baby it.

Have you start thinking up names yet?

Skye

Hi Skye. How are you doing now? Recovering well? Where are you going for your honeymoon? Perhaps you can get a honeymoon baby. That's how a lot of ppl conceive. :rolleyes: Hehe

Cheers,

Grace

Just went for my dr's appointment yesterday. She is 95% sure my baby is a girl. Due 5th Jan 2012. Miss the mark for Dragon baby, but hoping she will be a healthy and happy baby. Am in my 21 weeks now. Feeling her kicks more consciously nowadays. Used to think I hv gas bubbles in my stomach, couldn't tell it was the baby's movement (1st baby). Any of you started shopping for baby cot/carriers/car seat yet?

Grace84,

getting on well and back to work everything is all normal now. hubby cant wait for me to get preggy again tho LOL but we are holding on until year end to try again or nx march so that can still go for our honeymoon :P

we are heading to kk this sept (but wont be ttc yet) then dec (no idea where yet) march = melbourne and june = bali.

updated babyeclipse into the list :)

January Babies:

babyeclipse ~ 5 Jan 2012

Ryoko ~ 22 Jan 2012

Grace84 ~ 25 Jan 2012

February Babies :

san2010 ~ 1 Feb 2012

shaun ~ 6 Feb 2012

March Babies :

Kindly add me to the club, but this is my 2nd baby though...

EDD : 13-Apr-2012

Pregnancy symptoms are slightly different from my 1st as I do not experience morning sickness with my 1st baby boy :wacko:

Feel free to add/amend this list ya

updated Angel T into the list :)

January Babies:

babyeclipse ~ 5 Jan 2012

Ryoko ~ 22 Jan 2012

Grace84 ~ 25 Jan 2012

February Babies :

san2010 ~ 1 Feb 2012

shaun ~ 6 Feb 2012

March Babies :

April Babies :

Angel T ~ 13 April 2012

babyeclipse

Congratulations on your baby girl. Most probably mine is a girl too. But could only be confirmed during the next scan I hope. But regardless, as long as the baby is healthy, I will be very happy.

I have those gas bubble feelings too but now it's getting stronger. Not sure it's the kicks or just the baby movements. Nevertheless, it's still pretty amazing although it felt weird sometimes. Im in my 19th weeks now.

I have started to search around for the best prices for baby products. But will only buy after delivery. Will proceed to buy some baby clothes before the baby comes. So far, only Twins Baby, located next to IOI Mall, has a lot of varieties of baby products (cots, strollers, etc) at reasonable price. A colleague also suggested Babyland in SS2 so I will take a look there as well.

Any suggestions on which baby shops have good quality products with reasonable price?

Skye

Wow, that's a lot of travelling. It is nice to travel and relax yourself. Have fun ya :)

Cheers,

Grace

January Babies:

babyeclipse ~ 5 Jan 2012

Ryoko ~ 22 Jan 2012

Grace84 ~ 25 Jan 2012

February Babies :

san2010 ~ 1 Feb 2012

shaun ~ 6 Feb 2012

puipui79 ~ 27 Feb 2012

March Babies :

April Babies :

Angel T ~ 13 April 2012

Hi all,

Just want to update everyone that after yesterday's scan, my gynae says it's a girl :lol: . I can finally stop calling my baby 'it'.

Hi PuiPui79,

Welcome to this tread. How's your baby progressing?

Cheers,

Grace

Hi Grace,

I am doing well. Just passed my first trim. Now can feel that energy gradually returns. The fatigue feeling improve a lot. I will go for check up next week, may be can find out the gender?

Hello to all mothers to be 2012

Im new to this forum and manage to register myself for the first time

I will be a first time mother too in year 2012 and expected to deliver on 4th Jan 2012. Im so excited about it and cant wait to see my baby soon.

Hi ladies,

Got a question to ask.

13 July - miscarriage

exactly 6 weeks - period return. normal. 5-6days. now is all clear.

I am wondering if I should try again now or wait for another round of period?

Thanks.

Y3N,

its adviseable to wait for 3 months or after 3 proper period cycle to be exact to try again

this is to ensure our internal system are healed up before the stress of carrying. my period return exactly a month after my D&C procedure and all's normal too.

January Babies:

chacha ~ 4 Jan 2012

babyeclipse ~ 5 Jan 2012

Ryoko ~ 22 Jan 2012

Grace84 ~ 25 Jan 2012

February Babies :

san2010 ~ 1 Feb 2012

shaun ~ 6 Feb 2012

puipui79 ~ 27 Feb 2012

March Babies :

April Babies :

Angel T ~ 13 April 2012

Hi Y3N,

It is encouraged to wait 3 cycles to be over before TTC again. Some chinese doctors say to even wait 6 months. Before ttc, it is advisable to get a scan to see whether your lining is thick enough for future implantation.

Cheers,

Grace

Thanks Skye and Grace. I'll wait for 3 mths. So it will be Nov? Skye - what about U? Will U be trying again?

Y3N

i will only be trying in Dec or March to accomodate my trips :)

baby dust to you for Nov's try ya *hugs*